🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 377 — Good Night In The Morning

Eric Stonestreet was a great first-timer just a couple of episodes ago, but Tatiana and Kristian are two of the best I can think of. You could really tell they are fans and avid listeners, and the way they played along both as themselves and as characters was right up there with CBB all-star pro-level expert veterans. I hope they come back soon, maybe when Arphan Black is about to return.

• Like 1

Listening through again, my favorite PFT tone is incredulity.

Scott: Let's hear a little bit of it.

PFT: Well, the song you probably know...

Scott: Sure, but I'd still love to hear it.

PFT: Would you REALLY?

And also the runner about Scott being racist.

PFT: What ethnicity is he?

LL: White?

PFT: Thank God, right Scott?

• Like 11

Listening through again, my favorite PFT tone is incredulity.

Scott: Let's hear a little bit of it.

PFT: Well, the song you probably know...

Scott: Sure, but I'd still love to hear it.

PFT: Would you REALLY?

I wonder if that was a response to this:

http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/25598-re-2012-live-episode/

SCOTT: Come on!

Seriously, this was my favorite exchange of the episode, and I'm glad you transcribed it because I was going to but never got around to it.

"Thank God, right Scott?"

So damn funny.

"The first thing I told him was I HAVE AIDS! The next thing I told him was FUCK ME HARDER!"

God LL is simply the best.

That was the hardest I've laughed in a long time. LL and PFT are a perfect pairing. Both just super game for everything, and they always seem to surprise themselves with the insane things that come out of their mouths.

• Like 6

Given how often this happens and the delight in his voice every time, I'm pretty sure this is Paul's single favorite thing to do in life.

We each did the thing, that each half of us does...

• Like 1

Dear god did I laugh at this episode. I drove across the city with my windows down, laughing it up like a madman (my car air conditioning is broken).

Favorite of the season so far!

Only complaint: I'm gonna need more of Lauren's misandrist turkey-human hybrid character immediately. Preferably on an episode with Tom Leykis.

Oh my god, i just remembered how giddy I got not just when Paul called out that he was doing Adomian's Leykis accidentally, but also when he briefly noticed that Lauren was doing a spot on version of Claudia O'Doherty's Kim Cattrall.

• Like 4

This episode is a long awaited return to form, first time in a while that the show had me laughing too hard to fall asleep to (yeah I listen in bed so what wanna fight about???). Just last week I was mentioning to a fellow fan how long it's been since a regular debuted a new character that was up to par, and the dynamo that is PFT and LL has delivered. Scott was on point from the start and the guests felt comfortable with what was going on, easy contender for FEOTY. (Funniest episode of the year)

Tsk tsk, Belissima made a classic Would you rather? blunder when she asked a question about an option without chicken dicks when voting! Unfortunately it went unnoticed by other guests.

In other news I just started watching Orphan is the new black and it has been pretty great so far!

• Like 2

It's also one of my favorite things to hear in life.

I always love when Paul just repeats Scott's lines back with total judgment so even if the ep only had the three or four times he did it here I'd be delighted.

I thought I was going to get fired on Monday for laughing so hard at work.

• Like 4

Oh my god I forgot what it was like to be laughing so hard and consistently that I can't smoke a cigarette or drink water while listening

The stupid Scarsdale gag got me every fucking time. good fucking lord

#1 of 2015, no contest.

Agree with everyone else, best episode in ages.

PTF and LL are brilliant as always..

I hope I'm not the only person in Scotland who enjoys this...

• Like 2

You're the only other person Ive seen here from the uk! Hi!

I'm on my third listen of this ep right now. Truly one of the best

• Like 1

You're the only other person Ive seen here from the uk! Hi!

I'm on my third listen of this ep right now. Truly one of the best

I'm from UK too, England though :)

I'm a fellow Edinburger! :)

I'm a fellow Edinburger! :)

I'm an Edinburgh type too! Who knew there were so many of us hidden away here?

This episode was so good though, I was hysterically laughing in my kitchen alone for longer than I care to admit. Much to the bemusement of some guy in the street who clocked me openly weeping with laughter next to my open window. GAWD BRO JUST LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.

Definitely a contender for GOAT.

Woah, this thread suddenly became a British invasion! Ordinarily I would suggest that such a scene be scored by Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber, but on this occasion I feel it would only be appropriate that we hear something from Phil Collins' hit live AIDS concert.

What a month Sep has been on the old podcast. At least two - arguably three? - genuinely classic C+ eps.

I want to handcuff PFT and Lauren to each other so they are always forced to perform together. Could not ask for a better episode. I could not hold it together at work. My head was actually in pain from laughing.

Listened for the second time today, laughed and cry-laughed just as hard as the first time. PFT and LL are hilarious enough on their own, but speaking in unison? Greatest thing ever. I've been wanting Tatiana to come on the show since I learned she listened, and she and Kristian were both great! For some reason, the line that gets me the most is Cilantome's "Oh no!" when Scarsdale is about to propose to her. I can't even explain why, but I'm crying with laughter yet again just thinking about it!