🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 377 — Good Night In The Morning

I want to handcuff PFT and Lauren to each other so they are always forced to perform together. Could not ask for a better episode. I could not hold it together at work. My head was actually in pain from laughing.

I just listened to her appearance as Beatrix Potter on Dead Authors, and it was fantastic.

"I remember that time! I remember that guy! I remember that!"

• Like 3

i have to listen to this again. it was hands down one of the funniest cbbs ever. and Arphan Black? what about ARFAN Black and it's about clone dogs

• Like 1

I just listened to her appearance as Beatrix Potter on Dead Authors, and it was fantastic.

"I remember that time! I remember that guy! I remember that!"

I loved this bit so much, it's probably the hardest I've ever laughed at a DAP. I was deeply honoured that my question from twitter prompted them to repeat it!

• Like 2

While listening to this episode I had to drive 2 hours to get home after midnight on an isolated rural highway. I was tired, it was dark, and I was on a boring road. In addition to being delightfully hilarious, I credit this episode for getting me home safely because I was laughing too hard to doze off and drive into a ravine.

• Like 2

I need more Scarsdale in my life. Right now.

I love that at different times Paul and Lauren didn't want to continue with the gimmick but then would force the other one to do it. Paul's laughing was top notch as usual and the Arphan Black guests were totally game so this was a real C+ Episode for me.

She totally DID call him "husband"!

By the way, I cry-laughed a couple of times, PFT and Lapkus are a great duo.

Despite being a gigantic fan of Arphan Black since it began, I only realized shortly after listening to this that Tatiana is less than one year older than I. Can't help but think "Where did it all go wrong, girl?" (I'm weirdly obsessed with ages and the older I get, the stronger that obsession becomes. Also just finally quit my crap job, so, you know, unemployed and deeply-er depressed, despite no longer working for a dumbass dickbag. [It's Always Sunny fans? Anyone? My phone now automatically adds "dickbag" anytime I type "dumbass." True story.])

The end.*

* ©Coco Marx

ETA: My dad's name is Steve and our last name is H. The email that "SteveH" liked my post freaked me the eff out. DAD, ARE YOU ACTUALLY COMPUTER LITERATE AND STALKING ME ONLINE?

Edited by Kelley
  • Like 3

Hello my friends. I would like to plug the concept of loving each other. And also my blog because I'm a fuckin' dork! I wrote a little review of this great ep. I write reviews of music and podcasts, and I just started. So I'm trying to get readers. I also did a review of a Bobby Bare Jr. album. If you know who that is, you'll love it! If you don't, you should look him up! Did I mention I am a fucking dork? Yes? Good. But seriously, I would love it if you read it. At the very least, don't read it at all! But if you don't want to read it and you want to do something, just click the link and revisit some classic quotes from the episode that I enjoyed! I realize I am fuckin' dork for posting this, but I trust you guys. Also I love you all. Click please. I am a college student discovering myself, so everything I do matters. Also life is precious. And God. And the Bible.

https://listenayls.wordpress.com/

• Like 1

I want to have Scarsdale on a Holiday episode but with no other PFT/Lapkus characters.

• Like 1

Hello my friends. I would like to plug the concept of loving each other. And also my blog because I'm a fuckin' dork! I wrote a little review of this great ep. I write reviews of music and podcasts, and I just started. So I'm trying to get readers. I also did a review of a Bobby Bare Jr. album. If you know who that is, you'll love it! If you don't, you should look him up! Did I mention I am a fucking dork? Yes? Good. But seriously, I would love it if you read it. At the very least, don't read it at all! But if you don't want to read it and you want to do something, just click the link and revisit some classic quotes from the episode that I enjoyed! I realize I am fuckin' dork for posting this, but I trust you guys. Also I love you all. Click please. I am a college student discovering myself, so everything I do matters. Also life is precious. And God. And the Bible.

Fantastic job on your review. You did a good job with the difficult task of describing what CBB is and the entire piece had me smiling as I remembered the bits you mentioned.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Fantastic job on your review. You did a good job with the difficult task of describing what CBB is and the entire piece had me smiling as I remembered the bits you mentioned.

Keep up the good work.

I very much appreciate your kind words. thank you for reading!

• Like 1

Will be upset if it doesn't win ep of the year

Also life is precious. [religious stuff omitted]

Hello good sir! I'm a Walking Dead nerd, so I assume you're talking as Morgan. (If not, don't correct me unless you want a stick through the throat.) Welcome! And never put yourself down! Seriously. I'm a member of these here boards, and I'm the lamest of all the lames that ever lamed, so you're all good, man. HIGH FIVE!

Will be upset if it doesn't win ep of the year

I'll be shocked if it doesn't. The only other episode I think has a chance is Heynong Man.

• Like 2

I'll be shocked if it doesn't. The only other episode I think has a chance is Heynong Man.

There are a few that I think are strong contenders. The one with Andy Daly, LL, PFT, and the contest winner is one of my favorites.

Heynong Man is of course near the top.

And the Wompler birthday is up there, too.

I'd really be happy with any of those winning. The contest winner one is the one that made me laugh the hardest, though. Something about Santa Claus saying "Oh, I'll fucking fight you" just gets me every time.

• Like 2

Yes, of course. That one was long enough ago that I sort of forgot it, but it absolutely belongs in the top 3.

• Like 1

Hello good sir! I'm a Walking Dead nerd, so I assume you're talking as Morgan. (If not, don't correct me unless you want a stick through the throat.) Welcome! And never put yourself down! Seriously. I'm a member of these here boards, and I'm the lamest of all the lames that ever lamed, so you're all good, man. HIGH FIVE!

In this case I am quoting Mr. Show, not the Walking Dead but I am a big fan of the show and Morgan and Eastman so I am only correcting you to acknowledge and accompany your fandom. Thank you for your nice words.

• Like 1

In this case I am quoting Mr. Show, not the Walking Dead but I am a big fan of the show and Morgan and Eastman so I am only correcting you to acknowledge and accompany your fandom. Thank you for your nice words.

Pretty embarrassed I didn't catch that, but I haven't watched Mr. Show in ages so... that's my excuse, I guess. Thanks to everyone for not making fun of my mistake. HIGH FIVE!

"The first thing I told him was I HAVE AIDS! The next thing I told him was FUCK ME HARDER!"

God LL is simply the best.

This is my favorite quote this CBB year.

• Like 2

It just occurred to me that Tatiana and Kristian being in LA for the Emmys MIGHT mean that we get a sequel tomorrow. Please?

• Like 2

Kickpuncher is either extremely perceptive or he's a double agent. Could we look into this Dan?

• Like 1