🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

hey everyone big brother eh? what a show well it's been a pleasure talking to you good night

• Like 6

When do the bits end and when do the posts get real?

How many posts needed before you can use this as a dating website

Male

Chicago

Blonde

Well Groomed

Lobster Suit

Enjoy getting treats and being called a good boy

• Like 11

How many posts needed before you can use this as a dating website

Male

Chicago

Blonde

Well Groomed

Lobster Suit

Enjoy getting treats and being called a good boy

We are a good match

I am female (so almost male).

I am also blonde (if I bleached my hair).

I have also been "well groomed" into accepting the abhorrent and unjust actions of this society.

You are a lobster suit and I wear lobster suits.

I know ALL about behavorialism and positive reinforcement, so have almost no problem with your "treats" and "good boy" fetish.

• Like 3

I don't have a Twitter. Because I'm really cool and/or not cool.

• Like 5

PS - Made new military friends who brew their own beer tonight. Gonna drink some beer and get drafted tomorrow! Fuck Yeah!

• Like 6

I'm no entomologist, but I am a self-proclaimed bug guy, and I concur with everything Mr. Foonerism says.

He did leg day two days ago... I don't know if that lends him credibility, but it's true.

• Like 3

Hey guys it's my birthday today so do me a Brett Favre and roast a bone for me, or at least jam out to some ASMR vids.

Most importantly keep steezin.

• Like 12

Congrats to Greggy for securing Sean Celmdawg Clements on today's epi of Podcasts are Wonderful.

• Like 17

this episode was a classic.

And everyone really should listen to Greggy's p-cast today. It's next-level stuff.

• Like 12

Also congratulations Sean on yr imminent nuptials. Wishing you a long and happy married life.

Agata or Hayes or someone, he's probably too busy to read the forums, so just pass him the word when you see him next

• Like 10

Congrats to Greggy for securing Sean Celmdawg Clements on today's epi of Podcasts are Wonderful.

Listening to this was very rewarding as a handbook head. I didn't realize that Sean's character on HH was based on Greggy's kid.

• Like 10

EDIT: nah, I feel a bit uncomfortable about posting what I posted

EDIT 2: Don't worry it wasn't anything nasty.

• Like 5

the first segment made me laugh so much, and the second? more laughs! i dont know how these guys do it

anyway it will now seem like i put that first sentence there to get it out of the way so i could write this next part but that isnt true, i would have written something similarly banal but sincere no matter what.

this week is the one year anniversary of my podcast, Podcasts Are Wonderful, so i contacted mr HAYES DAVENPORT and asked him to be on, and the crazy part is that he said yes! thanks the folks posting before me for sticking to the conceit of the podcast, but in the episode the guy saying he is johnny depp is actually Hayes. probably a lot of the folks posting here have already given my show a try, but if not this is a great example of the kind of thing that goes on every week on the show, so check it out: here is the episode

• Like 22

it's definitely the second best episode. The best being the one I was on. The podcast kind of peaked there tbh

• Like 7

Listening to this week's Hollywood Handbook episode made me laugh so hard I injured my back.

Listening to this week's Podcasts are Wonderful also made me laugh but in the exact opposite way, and it healed my back.

• Like 15

the first segment made me laugh so much, and the second? more laughs! i dont know how these guys do it

anyway it will now seem like i put that first sentence there to get it out of the way so i could write this next part but that isnt true, i would have written something similarly banal but sincere no matter what.

this week is the one year anniversary of my podcast, Podcasts Are Wonderful, so i contacted mr HAYES DAVENPORT and asked him to be on, and the crazy part is that he said yes! thanks the folks posting before me for sticking to the conceit of the podcast, but in the episode the guy saying he is johnny depp is actually Hayes. probably a lot of the folks posting here have already given my show a try, but if not this is a great example of the kind of thing that goes on every week on the show, so check it out: here is the episode

You should listen to this funny podcast becuase it's good.

• Like 11

Hayes, congratulations on holding your own next to a comedic genius like greggy's son. It sounded like a lot of fun and was insanely funny.

Also, this week's HH was such a delight. Definitely a geimho

• Like 19

hold the phone. Are you telling me that was Hayes? Not Johnny Depp? Hayes Davenport? From Hollywood Handbook? Hayes must have lived in Johnny Depp's basement for months, much like the way Depp himself lived with Hunter F. Tompkins before he made Fear and Loathing.

• Like 11

Hi. I've never commented before. I don't know how to establish my cred. But I have it. Piles of it.

Anyway, I just realized, as I was walking to work listening to a podcast whose host is a forum member of a forum for a podcast that I like, that I should probably tell the host of that podcast that I liked his podcast where the guest, who is the host of that podcast with the forum of which the host of this podcast is a member, talked about a different podcast on which this host of the podcast with the forum was a guest. So to that end: greggy, I liked your podcast with Hayes and your funny kid.

take note new guys, this is how you do a first post

• Like 19