🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

Hi. I've never commented before. I don't know how to establish my cred. But I have it. Piles of it.

Anyway, I just realized, as I was walking to work listening to a podcast whose host is a forum member of a forum for a podcast that I like, that I should probably tell the host of that podcast that I liked his podcast where the guest, who is the host of that podcast with the forum of which the host of this podcast is a member, talked about a different podcast on which this host of the podcast with the forum was a guest. So to that end: greggy, I liked your podcast with Hayes and your funny kid.

I feel like this new guy is going to bring some much-needed cred to the forum.

• Like 11

Hi. I've never commented before. I don't know how to establish my cred. But I have it. Piles of it.

Anyway, I just realized, as I was walking to work listening to a podcast whose host is a forum member of a forum for a podcast that I like, that I should probably tell the host of that podcast that I liked his podcast where the guest, who is the host of that podcast with the forum of which the host of this podcast is a member, talked about a different podcast on which this host of the podcast with the forum was a guest. So to that end: greggy, I liked your podcast with Hayes and your funny kid.

I like this guy.

And I'm not sure I like that.

You're on notice.

• Like 11

I feel like this new guy is going to bring some much-needed cred to the forum.

I recently bought some discount cred at a flea market but it turned out to be bit-cred and has no street value.

• Like 4

There are three credit bureaus (Equifax, Experian and TransUnion) that provide reports which will prove how much 'cred' you have. If you would just provide me with your Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial, Mothers Maiden Name, and copy of your Drivers License, I could file for a report and get you established on this forum in a jiffy.

• Like 11

I wish Milwaukee had a comedy scene

Something about the Brewers.... There's a joke there. You figure it out.

• Like 3

it's definitely the second best episode. The best being the one I was on. The podcast kind of peaked there tbh

hmmm, I think critics agree that there are actually 2 episodes of PAW that are really really great and actually the best and they're the ones with me

• Like 9

when I tried to post my pic it said "you're not allowed to use this image extension in this community."

what the duck does that even mean?

• Like 5

Jacob, we considered it very carefully, as a community, and decided that it would be for the best if you didn't use that image extension. It's not personal, we simply have to think about what's best for everyone.

I am sorry you had to find out this way. Anastasia was supposed to send you a personal message about it.

• Like 16

Hey guys it's my birthday today so do me a Brett Favre and roast a bone for me, or at least jam out to some ASMR vids.

Most importantly keep steezin.

Solid choice in days to be born. I made the same choice 35 years ago and I only regret parts of it.

• Like 11

Greggy's kid is the next Scripp Bankerman, I mean Scott Aukerman. He's gonna be running this place in 10 years and there's nothing we can do about it.

I don't even wanna think about how much a Howl subscription is gonna cost then. So glad I got in on the ground floor.

• Like 5

Jacob, we considered it very carefully, as a community, and decided that it would be for the best if you didn't use that image extension. It's not personal, we simply have to think about what's best for everyone.

I am sorry you had to find out this way. Anastasia was supposed to send you a personal message about it.

I thought you guys were cool <_<

• Like 3

Wengert's "Your name is Zazzu" moment on CBB is my favorite from that podcast. I relistened to that at least 20 times.

Update: in checked the numbers.. It is one of my favorite podcasting moments of all time.

• Like 6

HELLO!

I have no idea if this is an appropriate place to post this, but I am a new person.

I have been putting off joining the forums and posting here because you all are very intimidating and it's spooky! But Nohorseman, Chicknsandwich and Greggy all told me you guys would be cool and that I should go for it, so here I am, trembling in anticipation.

Yung Chickn also told me that if I let you guys know I am a female-type human being, it will make you like me more. Seems pretty sexist to me, but I'll withhold judgment for now. #notallmen

I hope we shall all be lovely friends.

• Like 17