🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

Dropped my cell phone in the toilet again. Looks like I will have to put off purchasing the Howl app off again.

• Like 11

app off again.

app off again indeed. :)

• Like 5

My big brother showed me the first two episodes of "New Girl" today. I told him that I know all about it thanks to a podcast called Hollywood Handbook and that I was looking forward to seeing Mr Schmidt.

This post was by

photo-thumb-100059.png

robotam.

Peace out :rolleyes:

• Like 9

bro lovers is live!

EDIT: going to bed will watch the rest at some point in the future.

• Like 5

Hi guys it's my first post was too scared of being nerd to post before

just want to say I'm glad somebody finally offer real solutions for the quality of education in california.

• Like 6

Dropped my cell phone in the toilet again. Looks like I will have to put off purchasing the Howl app off again.

Stop apping off in the bathroom and maybe you won't drop your phone in the toilet so much

• Like 7

Wow I can't believe I've never heard of this podcast. dougpound was on it?

The first 54 episodes of The Champs include DJ Douggpound as a cohost (alongside Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher. It was my 2nd favorite show behind Hollywood Handbook (and at times i'd say it was my favorite show). They don't interview white people, mainly black people with some latinos, some asians, and Kumail. Doug did drops on the show and would interrupt interviews, and it was the greatest thing. There was so much tension in the podcast because Doug would just drop in soundbites of Neal being a name dropper. One of the only podcasts where there seemed to be a lot of genuine tension between hosts. Doug quit after the Chris Rock episode. He said he was burnt out from not making money, but that's also the episode where he was asked not to do drops. On his new podcast he does a drop sometimes that says "Chris Rock will never come on the poundcast and tell DJ DOUGGPOUND not to do his signature drops".

• Like 6

guys now Joe Lerini was mean to me.

That was a bad question, Paul was right to destroy you like that.

EDIT: That was a paraphrase of something Johnny Depp said from that PAW episode. Do I get business cool internet guy points for this?

• Like 3

i think fan interactions with pft are a real coin toss, there is no telling how that guy will feel about anything you say

• Like 14

i think fan interactions with pft are a real coin toss, there is no telling how that guy will feel about anything you say

He's like the CM Punk of mustached comedians.

This reference would kill on the wrestling forum I go to. Just sayin'.

• Like 5

Yeah that pretty much went down as expected. I figured maybe he'd want to play. He did not.

• Like 3

Hey aren't you a huge fan of Big Brother? Thought so.

Watch our final 2 episodes, you might just see some forum celebs such as GREGGY or BRUCE REID ROBINSON or KEVIN or ASTECK wouldn't that be cool?

YEA AND WE DID AN EPISODE ABOUT THE FINALE TOO

There it is, stop whining and watch us talk about the fucking episode for fucks sake you motherfucker.

• Like 12

Souprman talk to me when an employee of Earwolf tells you you're full of shit. Your link was kid stuff bro.

Anyway I'm sorry that happened if you like we can talk shit about Spont, and not just its bad logo and name.

• Like 11

Souprman talk to me when an employee of Earwolf tells you you're full of shit. Your link was kid stuff bro.

Anyway I'm sorry that happened if you like we can talk shit about Spont, and not just its bad logo and name.

An Earwolf Employee told me; "You are not a nice person." PFT thing was fun. The other thing was ouch.

• Like 5

Soupy you and I are two villains kicking back in an empty saloon right now. Who knew we still hurt like the heroes

• Like 7

The first 54 episodes of The Champs include DJ Douggpound as a cohost (alongside Neal Brennan and Moshe Kasher. It was my 2nd favorite show behind Hollywood Handbook (and at times i'd say it was my favorite show). They don't interview white people, mainly black people with some latinos, some asians, and Kumail. Doug did drops on the show and would interrupt interviews, and it was the greatest thing. There was so much tension in the podcast because Doug would just drop in soundbites of Neal being a name dropper. One of the only podcasts where there seemed to be a lot of genuine tension between hosts. Doug quit after the Chris Rock episode. He said he was burnt out from not making money, but that's also the episode where he was asked not to do drops. On his new podcast he does a drop sometimes that says "Chris Rock will never come on the poundcast and tell DJ DOUGGPOUND not to do his signature drops".

This sounds amazing. Can you please recommend a couple episodes I should listen to first?