🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

The weird part is you masturbating during them. Just stop doing that and you should be fine.

are you really expecting me to listen to two guys talk about James Bond without touching myself?

• Like 4

Hollywood Handbook: I just love it so much. I wish there were more people in San Diego that listened but well I guess all the listenership is concentrated in fucking New England and Pittsburgh apparently.

Never Not Funny: Hopped on board when it became part of Earwolf; I dug the audio a lot but decided to join the Players Club and that really raised it to the next level. You don't realize how much of the show you miss when you're just getting audio. It's a fucking commitment to WATCH 4 hours of video podcast a week, and when I finally started listening to Hollywood Handbook, so many episodes piled up unwatched but I'm catching up now by putting it on when I'm playing video games (PS4: Touchy_Seeley, you want some, shithead?) and it's a fun way to pass the time. Yeah, it's just guys talking with no real rhyme or reason but not everything has to have some high concept, you fucking child.

Comedy Bang Bang: Biggest casualty of my burning hot love of Hollywood Handbook. I haven't listened to an episode since the ep the boys were on. I can't imagine going back to listening to it anymore, I just can't. Also, god, their forum is just awful.

I don't really listen to any other podcasts regularly. Oh, U Talkin' U2 To Me or whatever is cute, I guess.

• Like 5

You folks hear Howard say he thought the Hayes ep of Whooch was one of the best ever on today's Hey Gang? It's not just us that have Haye Fever lol

• Like 9

I posted in the CBB forum earlier today and have been completely ignored. Fortunately my tarot reading foretold rejection in my near future so I was prepared for this.

I'm still never listening to CBB again, though.

• Like 3

Oh and I was suffering from major Wompler fatigue before she even got her own accursed show, which just seems like it'd be a total fucking shrill chore to get through.

• Like 2

I like Richard Herring's Leicester Square Theatre Podcast. A casual fun conversation, kind of like By the way, in conversation with Jeff Garlin, only without Jeff Garlin and with mostly British guests.

I'm also listening to Human Conversation with Erin Mcgathy and Wayne Federman. It's pleasant, if you like white people talking about stuff.

Not listening to earwolf shows regularly at the moment apart from Hollywood Handbook, though I will check Spont every now and then, but it hasn't really grabbed me.

• Like 1

You folks hear Howard say he thought the Hayes ep of Whooch was one of the best ever on today's Hey Gang? It's not just us that have Haye Fever lol

What the hell is Hey gang? why are there so many podcasts? Also, points for 'haye fever'

I'm glad to hear some people agree about womping it up. I never want to be the guy to go on the forum and say 'WAAA I DIDN'T LIKE THIS EPISODE I DONT LIKE THAT CHARACTER', but I do want to see other people saying it. I go on the CBB forums to find a guy who likes to complain so I can give a knowing smile to myself, 'like' his post and go on with my day. But it never happens...

...so I go on the forum for a different show and complain about an episode 3 weeks later. I feel a weight has been lifted from my shoulders

• Like 8

PODCAST REVIEWS:

Question of the Day: ooooh love seeing these two geniuses impart their sagely advice on pieces of shit like me. and from such wild unexpected angles too. "Business Lessons from the KARDASHIANS"?? now i thought the kardashians were actually dumb and theyre telling me i can learn how to do business from them? buhhhh?? now this i gotta check out! real great show and great fit for this network, love seeing these guys on the earwolf homepage

The Cracked Podcast: from the brilliant minds who write for cracked.com come the cracked podcast. i know a lot of people say "hey, lists are the laziest form of writing, and their website is just lists, and mostly lists of stuff other people made or did that they are simply reprinting, and basically only exists as bait to get them ad revenue" but actually youre wrong and their site is good and has some of the most freaked out content you can imagine. "how disney movies program your mind" guh?! "movies that say they are true stories that are full of sh*t"?? and i hate to say it but it only gets even less PC from there. really epic stuff

Kevin Pollak's Chat Show: at a glance this might just seem like a really boring standard interview show hosted by a guy with a poor choice in hats, but the cool secret behind it is how kevin pollak is able to convince people to come record with him in a moldy warehouse

Screen-shot-2015-06-04-at-1.14.33-AM.png

this building looks like it is condemned and will possibly collapse any second but somehow through force of personality kevin pollak is able to convince people to go there and speak to him

Hollywood Handbook: not a fan

• Like 15

Popcorn Gallery questions for Mookie Blaylock.

Mookie, you led the league in steals for 2 straight years. Would you rather be described as a looter or survivor?

Also sorry to hear about the whole jail thing.

• Like 10

Hi Mookie,

Was Stacy Augmon as annoyed by your Michael Jackson impression as Rob Delaney? Hope it wasn't a catastrophe

• Like 5

Mookie, it's a pleasure. As a longtime teammate of Stacey Augmon, can you please describe ways he lived up to the name "Plastic Man" off the court, if any?

Also, what's it like being a murderer?

• Like 3

Hi Mookie,

Stacy Augmon

Son of a bitch

• Like 4

Mookie, it's a pleasure. As a longtime teammate of Dominic Wilkins , can you please describe ways he lived up to the name "The Human Highlight Reel" off the court, if any?

PS: my parents once shared an elevator with Dom in the Georgia Dome.

Edit:

Mookie, it's a pleasure. As a longtime teammate of Stacey Augmon, can you please describe ways he lived up to the name "Plastic Man" off the court, if any?

Son of a bitch

• Like 6

Mookie, it's a pleasure. As a longtime teammate of Dominic Wilkins , can you please describe ways he lived up to the name "The Human Highlight Reel" off the court, if any?

PS: my parents once shared an elevator with Dom in the Georgia Dome.

To be fair to Mookie, he only played a season and a half with Dominique. Besides, I think people really want the dirt on Craig Ehlo.

• Like 4

Well Steve, Hey Gang is a replacement for Two Charted which is the second Who Charted show of the week. It is just another version of Who Charted's Friday show in addition to the normal Wednesday episodes. Probably skip it unless you really like Howard or hearing Hayes get compliments

• Like 5

I do like hearing Hayes get compliments and I like Howard so...pressing play....now.

• Like 8

It's Howard and his most maniacal talking into his phone.

Relistening to the Doughboys Carl Jr ep and who is this writing into the Feedbag? Well, Joe Lerini of course. Sorry about your sandwich pal.

• Like 4

Brother Lovers - it's really sexy but I wish they would do more live eps, it makes more financial sense and the fanbase would pay anything to see that live.

i don't get this bit we're doing

• Like 10

Hey Mook, what's you're least favorite podcast on Earwolf?

• Like 5

doughboys is a good podcast because Nick Wiger is the only comedian working today with sincere opinions about the Nintendo 64 game Banjo-Kazooie

• Like 8

It's Howard and his most maniacal talking into his phone.

Relistening to the Doughboys Carl Jr ep and who is this writing into the Feedbag? Well, Joe Lerini of course. Sorry about your sandwich pal.

I did the same thing yesterday! Cool!

• Like 2