🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

NEW RULE

If HH isn't your favorite podcast, GTFO!

Find the forums for whatever pod is your favorite and post there!

• Like 9

NEW RULE

this has been another ep of When Muffins' Attack.

• Like 5

NEW RULE

My favorite podcast is the episode of What The F with Marc Maron when Gallagher gets mad and walks out. Fucking sue me, Eliza. (I'm just kidding, Hollywood Handbook is my favorite podcast and Elisamuffins is my best friend ever.)

• Like 7

Oh yea, my actual favorite podcast is the Johnny's Bananas writers' Room 2. It's like a 9 person episode of HH.

Those Johnny bananas pods are legendary but are they as funny to people who never watched Entourage?

Blue skies!

• Like 2

Those Johnny bananas pods are legendary but are they as funny to people who never watched Entourage?

Blue skies!

I think Gil Ozeri talking about yelling in a Starbucks will be funny to anyone with working earholes.

• Like 3

7. Who Charted (Gotten bored with it recently but still enjoyable)

I hate to because I used to love it, but I agree that it's gotten stale. I think the conceit of the show has run its course, and the charts almost never lead to any actual conversation about the guest. Also, I might be the only one, but I'm completely done hearing about Summah/the ocean and how much Howard hates Wintah/space. Just like what you like and let other people like what they like. It's tiring. Hayes injected a much needed dose of energy into it though.

Sorry, but it feels good to get that off my chest. I just watched the LAPodFest ep of HH. Pete Holmes was right: HH is even better when you can see their faces. More faces!

• Like 5

Here's my opinions for anyone interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=_b_mmSzVEoo

my opinions are a video game gif and an unrelated video game song, mashed together incohesively, I should mention. they're really really bad opinions

goddamn how do you embed videos. I'm not sober this is too hard. nevermind ugh

• Like 7

I think Gil Ozeri talking about yelling in a Starbucks will be funny to anyone with working earholes.

Just yelling, straight at the wall!

• Like 3

It's Howard and his most maniacal talking into his phone.

Relistening to the Doughboys Carl Jr ep and who is this writing into the Feedbag? Well, Joe Lerini of course. Sorry about your sandwich pal.

Thank you, that means a lot to me. I tweeted Wiger after the fact saying that was a bit of a kneejerk reaction, and the Chicken Bacon Swiss isn't actually ruined forever, but he didn't reply. He never replies to me, that son of a bitch. Not like Spoonman. He's a true podcast friend.

• Like 3

Okay, had to read through everything before I started the great podcast bitchathon of 1995. Here goes:

Womp It Up - Kinda liked the show, but the Chris Gethard episode felt like Lennon was one of those kids who you pretend fought with when you were little and they say they have impenetrable armor and the strongest bullets ever. Still kinda like the show, but meh.

Spont - Like the ramble and the interview, and as much as I enjoy the improvisers, sometimes I tune out for a moment and then completely lose track of the narrative. Then I just hope a break comes up soon so they can kinda re-establish after it.

HDTGM - The show that got me into Earwolf. Paul, June, and Jason have ruined my life.

Doughboys - Spoonnation forever!

CBB - Still lovin' it. Wish Scott could break out of straight man host mode more often. His nutty interjections during the Tig/Steph episode were delightful

ADPPP - Amazing. Show made me a fan of Matt Gourley, so it has my eternal gratitude for that.

Lapkus - Some episodes are outstanding, but a lot of them are super-dry and I wind up turning those off. And there was one where Sean Clements was really mock-sincere about "Cherry Bomb" by The Runaways. That annoyed me greatly and I turned it off immediately.

Hollywood Headbug - Okay, I guess, but I like the show threads a lot more.

• Like 6

i like most every podcast, i have no negative opinions about them as my friends can attest

• Like 18

cracked and question of the day are absolute shit tho, pft podcast is boring, of course kevin pollack show is bad but it barely seems worth mentioning

• Like 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=_b_mmSzVEoo

my opinions are a video game gif and an unrelated video game song, mashed together incohesively, I should mention. they're really really bad opinions

Hey cool, the original SmackDown! for PS1!

Forgot to mention, I4H is my fave pod-c.

• Like 1

if you need someone to tell you when lauren lapkus podcast is good you can follow me on twitter or be my facebook friend, i will tell you

• Like 16

i think Brendon Small is really talented but...but ...maahhhhhhHHH I HATE TINY AND VICTOR!!!

omg I can't believe I finally said it... that felt so good.

• Like 3

if you need someone to tell you when lauren lapkus podcast is good you can follow me on twitter or be my facebook friend, i will tell you

Name dropper

• Like 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=_b_mmSzVEoo

I'm not sober this is too hard. nevermind ugh

Because everyone on hear seems to be getting wasted lately anyway (devscoots, chanson, mwn, and me as usual), we should all play some kind of drinking game. Any ideas on how to do this on a forum?

• Like 2

while we're listing things in this thread, top 3 Lauren Lapkus episodes?

for me it's Hayes & Sean, Andy Daly, Scotty Auk

• Like 1

hayes and sean, matt besser, candy lawrence

• Like 3

while we're listing things in this thread, top 3 Lauren Lapkus episodes?

for me it's Hayes & Sean, Andy Daly, Scotty Auk

For me:

Thomas Middleditch

Scott Aukerman

Joe Wengert

PFT II

Big Grande

Yeah, I know that's 5. Sorry, hope we can still be friends.

• Like 1

i think Brendon Small is really talented but...but ...maahhhhhhHHH I HATE TINY AND VICTOR!!!

omg I can't believe I finally said it... that felt so good.

I love them but far from as much as most other people, hated that character he did that last ep though (whole ep was pretty average)

• Like 2

Will you accept me if I say HH is my joint (callback to Benson, everyone loves callbacks, even your Trump supporting uncle) favourite podcast

• Like 3