🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

hollywood handbook is the only podcast to really affect my conversations. if someone talks about being a nerd, instead of just cringing like i used to before the show, i now have to say something about nerds being cool.

also i quote dougs drops from the champs to myself when nobody else is around

• Like 5

This one goes out to everyone's favorite birthday boy. I starting thinking about your birthday, and these words just welled up inside me. It's like this song was already fully formed inside my crazy brain, just waiting for the right moment for me to write it down with these electrons. Anyway, this is just a little something I put together. I call it "Bear's Special Day."

They say it's your birthday

It's my birthday too, yeah

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you

Ah

Ah

Ah

Come on

Come on

Yes we're going to a party party

I would like you to dance (Birthday)

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)

Dance yeah

Oh, come on

Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (Birthday)

Oh dance! Dance

Well it's my birthday too, yeah

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you

PS Sorry JeffreyParties, this isn't for you. Your birthday is over.

• Like 20

It's my birthday too, yeah

oh cool, happy birthday

Ah

Ah

Ah

Come on

Come on

vulgar and crude

• Like 14

I'm drunk with a guy friend kinda like Chason's recent post. I know like Dairy Pillows would say, I should be "entertaining" him but he doesn't listen to podcasts, so I'm not sure how to

So this is what it feels like to have your heart ripped out of your skellington and put through a meat grinder. Thought we had something back on page 4...17 pages later and this new guy is blowing up my spot and probably doesn't even own a lobster suit!!!

• Like 8

...ripped out of your skellington and put through a meat grinder...

This thread is starting to get too sexy again

• Like 7

I'm listening to old HH epis on Howel but it's not because the boy's insidious marketing strat but because back then they used to say things were too scary, and ask PCG, and now everything is different and confusing. Hayes still laughs like a hyena with a megaphone, before Eggs shamed him out of it. Anyway, Damien Fahey was a really good guest.

• Like 7

I've listened to tons of 2-3 hr podcasts with Pete Holmes and the hardest I've laughed at anything involving him was on the first Tom Scharpling HH where Hayes said "Everybody knows two things about Pete Holmes. He was raised Catholic and he's in therapy".

• Like 8

I like Pete when he isn't astrally projecting positive vibes with dream shamans on mushrooms.

Hahahaha

Prof Blastoff - 4/10 - I fucking loved this show for the first while. As a scientist, I HATE huntsberger. childhood naivety should not extend into adulthood.

I feel the same way when David goes off on some bullshit. Like how do we KNOW there aren't little robots living inside computers? We can't PROVE that there aren't. He is very frustrating sometimes. But he is also very nice and funny when he isn't being ridiculous.

It's my birthday.

Happy Birthday, A Bear!

• Like 7

It's fall now. Something you may not know about me is that fall is my favorite season. Tonight I'm making a sweet potato and sausage soup. It's very delicious and fall like. Football is on. It's still a little warmer outside than I'd like, but we'll get there.

have a pleasant evening.

• Like 5

It's fall now. Something you may not know about me is that fall is my favorite season. Tonight I'm making a sweet potato and sausage soup. It's very delicious and fall like. Football is on. It's still a little warmer outside than I'd like, but we'll get there.

have a pleasant evening.

Here are my opinions on seasons.

Spring - 6/10 - Temperature is good but too wet.

Summer - 4/10 - Too hot. Not enough layers of clothing.

Fall - 10/10 - Excellent overall. Cool but not cold.

Winter - 8/10 - I like the cold and snow, but the grey slush you get in the city sucks.

• Like 8

Happy Birthday JeffreyParties and A Bear!

My present to you is the knowledge that I am writing this to you in my underwear whilst avoiding getting ready for work.

Have a great day guys!!

• Like 12

My present to you is the knowledge that I am writing this to you in my underwear whilst avoiding getting ready for work.

Have a great day guys!!

It's not that type of show.

• Like 11

Have a great day guys!!

Dairy Pillows, I'm really hoping you're not catfishing all of us. Actually, either way I'm cool with it.

• Like 9

Top 5 Seasons...

5. Season 2 of the walking dead - get off that damn farm already guys

4. Winter - too cold

3. Summer - too humid

2. Spring -pretty nice , but i find it depressing for reasons I don't understand

1. Fall - the best

• Like 9

Fuck winter, zero stars

Fuck summer, zero stars

Spring has too many allergies, zero stars

Fall needs to quit dropping dead leaves on my head, zero stars

• Like 11

I've heard of xmas in july, but birthday presents in september?

(turns to camera, pulls down shades)

I could get used to this.

("two princes" plays)

• Like 10

My birthday is on Tuesday (29th of September). I've heard rumours that a new ep of Hollywood H'book wil drop on that very day. That's the best present anyone could ever hope for, but if y'all want to get me something I wouldn't be annoyed (NOT SUPER MARIO MAKER, I ALREADY HAVE THAT!)

PS: I'm a bit drunk so I'll say what I should have said a long time ago. Ronnie hog has a really good face. Those little smirks make me laugh a lot. I'd put his face up there with Gregg Turkington's.

PPS: With Special Guest is usually pretty enjoyable, sometimes very funny, sometimes not that funny.

Womp it Up i really like, but think that some of the running jokes aren't great.

Spont I always end up enjoying it more than I think I am going to.

I4h great!

I also listen to other podcasts but that's a story for another day.

EDIT: I'm going to listen to an ep of HWHbook and go to bed. Uni starts back in the morning!

• Like 6