🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

DEcShjm.jpg

Cedar Lake. Minneapolis, MN. 7:30pm CST. 27th September 2015.

• Like 11

It's cool think about what's happening right now in Syria, but have you seen this freakin' moon?!? It's cool looking!

• Like 4

Here is a funny, true, cool, probably unbelievable story.

I was walking home from work a couple of nights ago. Of course, I was listening to HH. I happened to be listening to the first listener call-in episode. As I was lahfing and lahfing, some random girl crossed the street and seemed to stop in front of me. I think she may have said "hello" to me. But I was too busy listening to hilarious HH fans. I am super cool and have almost too many friends so I just kept on walking. I turned around a couple of times and when I could tell that she was walking in the same direction as me, I decided that I needed some exercise and should jog home.

I didn't even think about some sort of possible relationship with a human and I haven't even thought about it endlessly since it happened.

PS. as much as i love this place, it mostly causes me serious anxiety. I have calculated all of your post-to-likes ratio and am always upset when my posts fall below my target ratio. (I can only hope for 4 likes per post.)

• Like 12

A wise man named Houston, or maybe it was Ram Dass (I did meet him once, but that's a whole other story) once told me, "Just let it go man". Try that.

[DISCLAIMER: Quote from Houston heavily paraphrased. Letting go of certain things may be dangerous, like if you're holding onto the idea that you needn't go a shooting rampage, apply best judgment.]

If you're holding a baby, "Just let it go man" is the worst advice.

• Like 6

Just let the "go" go, man.

Wake me up before you let the go go. Don't leave me hangin' on like a yo-yo.

• Like 3

Dairy Pillows, I'm really hoping you're not catfishing all of us. Actually, either way I'm cool with it.

I participated in the last hangout so there are witnesses who can attest that I am a human woman who resembles my avatar.

• Like 7

I participated in the last hangout so there are witnesses who can attest that I am a human woman who resembles my avatar.

I was also at that hangout. I saw Houston's corpse in a hospital bed. Yet, he still posts.

The hangout is a lie!

• Like 11

#dairyiscorporeal

#classicfuckinNorm

• Like 6

Dammit Dairy Pillows! Stop ruining my fantasy of an old man in his underwear preparing himself to go through another day at a mindless job that he hates but has to go to in order to fund that one bad decision he made in 1997 of purchasing a timeshare. He swore to himself that he was just gonna go to for the free breakfast and not commit to anything!

• Like 4

I also resemble my avatar.

• Like 4

at the last hangout, i saw the whole thing. i saw dairy pillows. she is real. i saw norm. he is real. i saw houston, plainly dead for all to see but somehow still speaking, his corpse reanimated by some dark science. i saw ronnie hog's head turn a complete 360 degree circle as he laughed and laughed. i saw a bear pull his eyes out and swallow them, then reopen the sockets to reveal his eyes back where they started. i saw valerie bryant and chiknsandwich chant the theme song backwards in unison, their voices rising higher and higher. when they got to the final "Nayr Gem", chiknsandwich aged before my eyes until his flesh rotted away and his grinning skeleton collapsed into dust. i saw andy kneis get out 4 swords forged in the pits of hell and sink them into souprman's chest over the internet. i saw elizamuffins unhinge her jaw to release a swarm of bees the size of puppies that buzzed the popcorn gallery song. i saw steveh's pizza baby.

jk i couldnt make it that night, my wife was watching a loud movie

• Like 23

I hear ya brah. Made a lot of bad calls back in '97 man. Shit was real in '97 B. Mad fuckin' real yo.

• Like 2

Made a lot of bad calls back in '97 man.

Overbidding on eBay for those VHS tapes so you could binge watch Friends to have something to talk about with your hot Guess Jeans wearing co-worker at the water cooler?

• Like 2

• Like 2

2-parter.

1] Silvervvomen is your brain also made of cartoons?

2] scored a leak of new Deerhunter 10 days ago and have listened to it like 25 times.

• Like 2

2-parter.

1] Silvervvomen is your brain also made of cartoons?

2] scored a leak of new Deerhunter 10 days ago and have listened to it like 25 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCVWrqxyt3Y

I dunno. Is cartoons trying to figure out how to say "some but limited cuddling " in normal person speak? Then yes, my brain is nothing but cartoons right now.

• Like 2

TOTES JELLS

• Like 1

I'm Pauly Shore from an alternate time line in which I never stopped wheezing the j'uice, and I would never call Sean a "homo."

• Like 7