🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

at the last hangout, i saw the whole thing. i saw dairy pillows. she is real. i saw norm. he is real. i saw houston, plainly dead for all to see but somehow still speaking, his corpse reanimated by some dark science. i saw ronnie hog's head turn a complete 360 degree circle as he laughed and laughed. i saw a bear pull his eyes out and swallow them, then reopen the sockets to reveal his eyes back where they started. i saw valerie bryant and chiknsandwich chant the theme song backwards in unison, their voices rising higher and higher. when they got to the final "Nayr Gem", chiknsandwich aged before my eyes until his flesh rotted away and his grinning skeleton collapsed into dust. i saw andy kneis get out 4 swords forged in the pits of hell and sink them into souprman's chest over the internet. i saw elizamuffins unhinge her jaw to release a swarm of bees the size of puppies that buzzed the popcorn gallery song. i saw steveh's pizza baby.

jk i couldnt make it that night, my wife was watching a loud movie

this reminds me of 'hard rains gonna fall' by robert zimmerman, which proves my theory that he's a time traveler who traveled through a wormhole in the space time continuum from 1963, ended up in 2015, discovered hollywood handbook, joined the forums, read this post by greggy, went back to 1963, wrote hard rain and released it on his sophomore album, The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan. (freewheelin was slang for time travel in the 60s)

All that's left is to determine who among us is time traveling bob dylan

• Like 6

I'm actually the little girl in my avatar. I want to watch Disney Jr. all the time and like the color pink.

• Like 6

Hey guys remember when it was my birthday a whole 3 weeks ago and none of you, my closest friends, wished me a happy birthday? I remember and I hold it against every single one of you even Chanson.

• Like 17

Liquid water has been found on Mars. This should make it much easier for Matt Damon to survive.

• Like 8

sugrhMt.jpg

Got this killer shot of the #superbloodmoon last night! Enjoy!

• Like 16

All that's left is to determine who among us is time traveling bob dylan

It ain't me, babe

• Like 8

The company I work for announced an unprecedented number of layoffs today. Tragically, I was not one of them.

What's a gal gotta do to collect some unemployment up in here? Work is cutting into my podcast time.

• Like 14

The company I work for announced an unprecedented number of layoffs today. Tragically, I was not one of them.

What's a gal gotta do to collect some unemployment up in here? Work is cutting into my podcast time.

I was laid off once. It was a glorious 10 month windfall of free time that I told myself was going to be spent writing but was instead spent sleeping until 2 and then playing goddamned Assassin's Creed. I'm sorry you missed the cut this time but hey there's always another round right around the corner, right?

• Like 10

I was laid off once. It was a glorious 10 month windfall of free time that I told myself was going to be spent writing but was instead spent sleeping until 2 and then playing goddamned Assassin's Creed. I'm sorry you missed the cut this time but hey there's always another round right around the corner, right?

God DAMMIT I haven't even come close to finishing Unity yet, and Syndicate is coming in less than a month. This would've been the best time for a layoff what a missed opportunity.

• Like 4

Nicole Byer wished me a happy birthday 5 months before my actual birthday. Sean and Hayes wished me a happy birthday a month after my actual birthday. So what I'm saying is...I don't know when my actual birthday is anymore and that's why EVERYDAY is a cause to celebrate, my fellow soldiers in Christ. God bless you all and may he smite the non-believers into eternal damnation, amen.

• Like 16

And Hazzah! Onward Christian soldiers towards the Kingdom of Heaven and Joe's eternal birthday! Rejoice!

• Like 3

First the Dylan bashing and call for a witch hunt, now talk of smiting those who don't believe in Christ. If I were Jewish I would hypothetically start to feel pretty nervous about the direction this thread is taking.

Maybe some classic Chuck Lorre vanity cards to balance it all out?

edit: I would add a picture, but the thought of googling "chuck lorre vanity cards" is too depressing

• Like 6

Bad news everybody, I've been told by a very smart and very sane middle aged woman that there is a demon attached to me. I'm going to need 5 sips of holy water a day to keep them at bay. I'm starting a gofundne to help raise money for the holy water that needs to be shipped out from Pope's house. If you can even pitch in as little as $20 I would really appreciate it. The fund will also help to cure my chronic restless leg syndrome by sending me on a cruise to Swaziland.

www.gofundme.com/InTheNameOfJesusChrisLeaveDavidAloneDevilIBindYou

• Like 14

I just started listening to Doughboys today. started with gabrus ep. I like it. I also like Hollywood Handbook (i feel like I led everyone down a path of talking about other podcasts on this forum so I want to make it up to Sean and Hayes by giving them a plug on the forum for their own show).

the doughboys would make good guests on HH.

• Like 8

Bad news everybody, I've been told by a very smart and very sane middle aged woman that there is a demon attached to me. I'm going to need 5 sips of holy water a day to keep them at bay. I'm starting a gofundne to help raise money for the holy water that needs to be shipped out from Pope's house. If you can even pitch in as little as $20 I would really appreciate it. The fund will also help to cure my chronic restless leg syndrome by sending me on a cruise to Swaziland.

www.gofundme.com/InTheNameOfJesusChrisLeaveDavidAloneDevilIBindYou

Your link seems broken so I donated to Zack Braff instead. Hope it helps!

• Like 8

Your link seems broken so I donated to Zack Braff instead. Hope it helps!

Note: 50% of cash received in my gofundme will go to Zach Braff's Garden State 3. I hear he's going to kill his dad in this one!
  • Like 10

Hey guys remember when it was my birthday a whole 3 weeks ago and none of you, my closest friends, wished me a happy birthday? I remember and I hold it against every single one of you even Chanson.

I'm new to the HH section of the forum. I feel I should be exempt from your scorn.

• Like 5