🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

I'm new to the HH section of the forum. I feel I should be exempt from your scorn.

You get double scorn for thinking you could be an exception.

• Like 14

Too much posts this weekend, please be more considerate in the future and think before you post

• Like 20

danny boy wizard's podcast reviews

serial - mailchimp lady was a good recurring bit, rest of it was much less funny imo

some podcast - i don't like what this host has to say, and some episodes i like it less than other episodes

this week's HH ep - v funny, v good

• Like 12

danny boy wizard's podcast reviews

serial - mailchimp lady was a good recurring bit, rest of it was much less funny imo

some podcast - i don't like what this host has to say, and some episodes i like it less than other episodes

this week's HH ep - v funny, v good

I agree with your last sentiment, this week's HH ep was almost too vanilla funny, but only fairly vanilla good. Hoping next week is more neopolitan or at the very least a chocolate swirl.

Woo! Just finished a bowl of home made chili and served up these chili cheese fries with these handcut fries that I fried in lard!!!!!

Going into a food coma, wake me up when the new pod drops!!!

https://goo.gl/photo...GF4akz9RqSELbbA

I'm vegan, and this offends me. Please delete.

• Like 5

Steve you dolt Wiger has already been on (ep 44)

He even plays a proto-game of Snack or Whack,

• Like 3

I got the new Mad Max movie and new Mad Max game from my parents and made them take me to a burrito joint called Mad Mex. It took my mom until the end of the meal to make the connection. I even made a joke about how after dinner my world was gonna be fire and blood (in the bathroom)

• Like 9

I got the new Mad Max movie and new Mad Max game from my parents and made them take me to a burrito joint called Mad Mex. It took my mom until the end of the meal to make the connection. I even made a joke about how after dinner my world was gonna be fire and blood (in the bathroom)

I know Mad Mex! Because I'm in Pittsburgh too, remember? Remember that?

Mad Mex always has food that suits my Vegan Needs.

• Like 6

Steve you dolt Wiger has already been on (ep 44)

Cool it wiki master. I said Dough Boys. Dough BOYS. dough boys vs. THE boys

Vs. gargoyle boyz

• Like 6

I'd love for Hayes and the Spoonman to "Mass' Out" on either of their shows. Until then I'm stuck for the rare Bozos - ronnie hog convo around these parts to hear Twosuch 'Chusetts

(Also Sean on Doughboys I just don't get to talk geography specifics with that line of thoughts)

• Like 3

I know Mad Mex! Because I'm in Pittsburgh too, remember? Remember that?

Mad Mex always has food that suits my Vegan Needs.

Co-signed, minus the vegan part. And I wouldn't say I KNOW Mad Mex. I mean, I've driven past one. Just never been. So really just the Pittsburgh part.

• Like 1

I'm going to isolate the bit of the lapodfest end where sean tells us all to be kind to each other, and then set that as my avatar.

• Like 3

Anyone else watching Documentary Now on IFC? It is pretty brilliant if you ask me. Oh no one asked? Too bad. My opinion has been forced on you once again!

That is how and why forums work !

• Like 5

I'd love for Hayes and the Spoonman to "Mass' Out" on either of their shows. Until then I'm stuck for the rare Bozos - ronnie hog convo around these parts to hear Twosuch 'Chusetts

(Also Sean on Doughboys I just don't get to talk geography specifics with that line of thoughts)

me and bozos are waiting for the inevitable invite to be on HH for a new england ep

don't worry hayes, we won't talk about that thing you did in high school with the banana!

• Like 6

me and bozos are waiting for the inevitable invite to be on HH for a new england ep

don't worry hayes, we won't talk about that thing you did in high school with the banana!

That's cool... sounds like fun...

• Like 4

Hey guys!

I've officially made an ass of myself in front of someone I really care about!

Ask me questions or don't , I'm going to be emotionally abusing myself and masturbating at the same time. Cheers!

• Like 5

Hey guys!

Ask me questions or don't , I'm going to be emotionally abusing myself and masturbating at the same time. Cheers!

Hmmmmmm. I don't know how I feel about this post. Did your pants fall down and a sexy babe saw your lil bum bum?

• Like 4

Hey guys!

is that you in your avatar?

• Like 3

Hmmmmmm. I don't know how I feel about this post. Did your pants fall down and a sexy babe saw your lil bum bum?

No, I don't have much to brag about downstairs but I'm not uncomfortable dropping pants around anyone.

is that you in your avatar?

I could only wish

Why is this forum like this? I feel like some sociologist should be writing a paper on this.

• Like 8

Hey guys!

Nice 69th post.

• Like 5