🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 102 — Joe Wengert Again, Our Close Friend

Guys, I forgot to mention Styx's "Kilroy Was Here" album cover is not an accurate depiction of what I look like. Hell, I didn't even join Styx until "Edge of the Century."

The joke here is the implication that I'm Glen Burtnik. Sorry, carry on with your day.

This is my foreal avatar, I am aladar, please don't hate me guys I'm super sensitive right now.IDiXC4t.jpg

• Like 4

a kid version of Sean Clements? that's a genius idea.

Soup, you up? I'm playing with candles and drinking, and if you're not up Imma chug the rest of my beers. If you are I'd love to talk. I'll even sing song for you on my guitar as long as the song is "the beers" by the front bottoms. It's the only one I know.

• Like 2

Hey guys!

I've officially made an ass of myself in front of someone I really care about!

Ask me questions or don't , I'm going to be emotionally abusing myself and masturbating at the same time. Cheers!

Okay, I'll be the one to ask...

How did you become such a good multitasker - read self-help book?

Pants me the water though, tell us what happened so we can tell you everything will be OK

• Like 1

Everything is going to be okay. Good tune. Calm down just a little.

• Like 3

Everything is going to be okay. Good tune. Calm down just a little.

I'll sing so hard your lungs explode

I'm confused. There was no masturbation. And which post are you so upset about?

Not a post, a message I sent to someone. thanks for caring Silvrwoman, stick around for my drunkness.

Gonna see if I can dominate this whole page with my awesomeness, leggo.

A message that you sent Souprman?

A message that you sent Souprman?

Well you already fucked up my shit, but yes. Check out my recent posts, I dedicated a song to souprman, and I'm about to dedicate a song to you.

Well you already fucked up my shit, but yes. Check out my recent posts, I dedicated a song to souprman, and I'm about to dedicate a song to you.

Sorry for fucking up your shit, but like they say, "curiosity killed the cat" because I was so angry I didn't understand so I murdered a cat. And I still don't understand, and I watch the YouTube video, yet I have no clue what your talking about

Sorry for fucking up your shit, but like they say, "curiosity killed the cat" because I was so angry I didn't understand so I murdered a cat. And I still don't understand, and I watch the YouTube video, yet I have no clue what your talking about

You'll see, something's comin' for ya.

This one's for my second biggest fan, Silvrwoman. She's cool beans and you can be to if you kill yourself and lend your proceedings to /r/wolfcool.

https://youtu.be/t8J4B5OmMeM

You "got this shit" as you most elegantly said.

Also, is this a cover? Because I feel like I've heard, "I don't know if I can physically move my fingers to the ability that you want me to move them for this" before

• Like 1

Too much posts this weekend, please be more considerate in the future and think before you post

For real, is ANYONE able to keep up with the forums anymore?

There's too much forums guys

• Like 9

For real, is ANYONE able to keep up with the forums anymore?

There's too much forums guys

Don't worry, this is a dead thread anyway. Just drunk ppl here. It reminds me of going into a bar at like 9am and seeing the "usuals" talk about their AA chips. Do they have AA down under?

• Like 1

Yeah, but with a lot less religioney stuff and chips and whatnot

But please, less forums, please

ppl keep referring to stuff that I can't remember reading even though it was on a page I've been on and it's super disconcerting

• Like 1

I think

Yeah, but with a lot less religioney stuff and chips and whatnot

But please, less forums, please

ppl keep referring to stuff that I can't remember reading even though it was on a page I've been on and it's super disconcerting

I think this thread still has a lot of potential.

It's been bugging me that I haven't posted to say how great this ep was. Joe Wengert delivers every dang time. There. I hope I can move on now.

• Like 1