🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 269.5 — SKLARBRO COUNTY 174

Josh Gondelman joins the gang to discuss life as a writer on HBO's Last Week Tonight, the most efficient way to make an audience boo you, and what Seinfeld would be like if it was still on the air. Then, Daniel Van Kirk covers headlines that include a back alley penis enlargement, a very special political campaign, and a man that most certainly leaves behind evidence at the scene of the crime. Lastly, Dr. Phil stops by to PMS the whole crew!

HI RANDY!

"We talkin' malpractice?!" was, in Hooray Show parlance, a walk-off home run.

• Like 2

Gondelman is quick. As soon as the boys finish a sentence, he is already coming back with fresh zing!

But yeah, we talkin' 'bout practice.

Damn, this episode was top-notch. "We talkin' malpractice?" killed me, too.

Also, Randy & Jason (or Jason & Randy), get yourselves a damn account and comment on here every once in a while! You said you love reading the comments, we'd love to see you guys on here as well!

That being said, I'm gonna hang up and listen to your answer....

Also, Randy & Jason (or Jason & Randy), get yourselves a damn account and comment on here every once in a while! You said you love reading the comments, we'd love to see you guys on here as well!

The Sklarboard is mostly populated with the sound of crickets. Heck, get an engineer on here to say something, or DVK. Factor in that the latest eps have been recorded in advance or out of order, it's hard to say what they read, that they appreciated.

Now back to the usual state of the Sklarboard

:)

I have to thank DVK and the Mirror Men for the wonderful shout-out. I know it sounds like a child getting excited about seeing his name in the paper, but I'm such a fan that hearing my name makes me feel like I'm part of my favorite show. Ran and Jay are so nice. My son still has his picture with the Wonder Twins on his wall, his proudest possession. DVK is just as sweet and the three of them make me laugh consistently. Gondelman was so funny. I laughed out loud several times during this ep. Long live Sklarbro County and Country!

• Like 1

We are finally on this damn board. Let's try for no more crickets!!! We love it when discussion is sparked and community is formed. So in an effort to jump start it, we would love to participate in these forums. Gondelman was incredible. We got to spend some time with him the night before we recorded this at the Meltdown Show and he was fantastic. We were really impressed by his sports knowledge. A great writer and you could totally see why he's a valuable member of one of the best new shows on the air right now: Last Week Tonight. He will be back.

• Like 2

Engineer Sam is here as well, sorry im late!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this