🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 251 — The Jupiter Eccelsias

In a Who Charted exclusive, Howard admits to abandoning his fictional friend. Then, comedian Beth Stelling joins the show to explain why there should be a quota on how many movies of the same genre can be made each year, as well as why hover boards are just a little too showy. Additionally, the gang discusses why Olivia Newton-John is timeless. Lastly, Beth talks about the comedian that most influenced her comedy.

Loved this episode. Someone needs to release a movie title that includes parenthesis just to get Howard's reaction.

• Like 1

Loved this episode. Someone needs to release a movie title that includes parenthesis just to get Howard's reaction.

Like the one that won Best Picture last year?

Great ep. The Cupcakes and Podfest stories were amazing. Lots of good Howardisms all around.

• Like 1

I never knew Birdman had a secondary title. I don't know how this affects my motivation to finally watch it.

AARRGGH THE EARWOLF STING AT THE END IS DIFFERENT I HATE CHANGE

Is that Matt Gourley?

The Jupiter Ecscelsias: The Trial of Shkeborek Nine are probably the funniest words ever spoken on this podcast, I need just Howie saying that as my ringtone, or at least him pitching it Shark Tank style on the next WhoCh

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this