🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JustinFink

Favorite story end?

God these guys are hilarious. What's your favorite story end from Hayes or Sean (the celebrity anecdotes they are finishing up after each ad break)?

• Like 1

I liked the one where they got into a fight about whether a turtle shell qualifies as a snowboard. Their navigation of that argument and making up afterward was pure genius IF you ask me.

• Like 7

I liked the one where they got into a fight about whether a turtle shell qualifies as a snowboard. Their navigation of that argument and making up afterward was pure genius IF you ask me.

Do you remember which episode that was?

I like the story Hayes tells about making a surprise appearance at James Blunt's birthday party.

"Hey James! How about one for the boys?!"

• Like 6

what's the one with someone not using their best flows? Ja Rule? secondary flows...

• Like 1

what's the one with someone not using their best flows? Ja Rule? secondary flows...

Nicole Byer episode. That's my favorite, too.

"Hey James! How about one for the boys?!"

This is my favorite. "How about one for the boys?!" is simultaneously the saddest, cheesiest, most hilarious thing he could have possibly said.

Also the one where Sean tells a story about how he teaches Santana how to play guitar.

• Like 5

I can't remember which episode it is, or even what the story was, but at the end Sean goes "...and he had to give it up."

kissing your daughter

http://www.earwolf.c...r-close-friend/

• Like 4

I think that one also qualifies for 'best hayes stifled laughter'

there might be a better wording for that

• Like 3

"so tilda...swinton's furious. she goes 'where's my motherfucking cheese danish?' and I go 'noo ms swinton. you misheard me. I said 'she's danish. I was talking about the model I'm fingering'. She apologized."

• Like 7

I think that one also qualifies for 'best hayes stifled laughter'

there might be a better wording for that

love that stuff. no need for a new thread but any other great examples of hayes stifled laughter?

there was a lot of stifling that lead to a huge laughing explosion in the Dan Klein episode when he said

"uhhhh were his parents hittin' the bong?"

A fave is the one where Sean goes clubbing with Chappie - the second Jon Gabrus episode.

"And then somebody introduces me to Chappie and we kind of know of each other, but we don't know each other...."

• Like 1