🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Joe McGurl

Survivor Season 31 - Second Chance discussion thread

hey does anyone know if spencer has matured as a human in the past few eps...show is a lil unclear on that...

• Like 5

Daaaaang Keith was da real MVP this ep. He's playing a pretty awesome game--he's so unassuming and chill that he doesn't ruffle any feathers at camp, and his old person-ness is distracting people from the fact that he's a pretty legit physical threat at the challenges.

To vent a bit about last week's, since I was out of town:

Frankly I'm not sure why on earth they didn't vote Abi out. At one point Tasha said she "didn't want to vote her off based off an emotional decision." WHY NOT? Abi will sure as heck vote you out based on an emotional decision. I understand you want the numbers, but man, she's dangerous to keep around. She will start violently hating you for absolutely no reason and completely change on a dime at tribal because of a pleading speech. That's scary.

This week: Monica, I basically didn't know you existed until tonight. GG. I feel like Kellie (I refuse to say "Wigglesworth; it's so cumbersome and ridiculous, it's actually starting to drive me crazy every time somebody calls her that) got botox on one half of her face or something. She looks awful. It's also insane to me that Fishbach's head wasn't even near the chopping block, considering he contributes nothing at camp and completely blew the challenge for them.

Vapid, gross takeaway from this ep: Tasha be lookin' good in that bikini.

Never have I related more to a character on television than I did when Abi was complaining to Tasha about Woo's story about his mom. Tasha's reaction -- halfhearted agreeing, not saying anything of substance -- of Abi's crazy bullshit just reminded me of so many conversations with the idiot fucking morons I work with and listening to their stupid (wrong) opinions on things. I think if I were to be on Survivor, that would definitely be my strength. My big weakness would probably be my lack of strength.

Super happy for Angkor for having the week off from Tribal and NOT just because Savage lives another week (and forever in my dreams). This a good season, man. Good season.

WHO IS THAT MEDEVAC FOR!? I tried watching in slow motion and couldn't make out who it was, like I was watching the Zapruder film. I said that to my girlfriend and she didn't know what the Zapruder film was. Holy shit, how is that even possible? Anyway, was it Deitz? Keith? (sorry Joe)

• Like 6

Congrats to our ol pal Marshall Mellow on correctly guessing the boot this week! You may not have won the Bold prediction but it's the next best thing. Here's Probst with your prize:

1384444846_jeff-probst-zoom.jpg

• Like 7

Congrats to our ol pal Marshall Mellow on correctly guessing the boot this week! You may not have won the Bold prediction but it's the next best thing. Here's Probst with your prize:

1384444846_jeff-probst-zoom.jpg

"Oh, wow, Hi Jeff ! I didn't expect you to show up at my door, thanks ! You can put the tray down over there. Just take the bacon you say ? No, really, I insist, you should put the tray down. Here, just give it to me. No ? You have to keep the tray ? Really. Hmm. Okay. So, while I got you here Jeff, quick question. Is there a medvac next week or what ?? Who is it ?? Is it Keith ? I hope not. You can't say ? Geez, you're giving me nothing huh. Before you go, thoughts on Fishbach ? Jesus Christ right ! I literally lol'd at his challenge performance yesterday and when you were like "That counts !" and you were loving it. High five ? You can put down the tray, here, I'll hold it ... no ? Okay. Alright, thanks for the prize Jeff. See you next week *wink, wink*. I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you walk away."

• Like 7

‣ woo is such a cutie

‣ “he’s in a better place” - does savage think varner DIED? that makes his votes take on a whole new meaning

‣ i never thought about the survivors’ effect on the local wildlife, it would be so fucked up if they were chowing down on special endangered clams all day

‣ very double dare-esque barrel challenge

tumblr_inline_nwnfg2IEQS1t1zpts_500.gif

‣ monica looks like jeremy just crumpled her up in a ball and tossed her in there

‣ oh i thought the barrel person had to roll balls, its funny that woo is doing the whole thing…angkor recognizing he is their everything

X8P6yW3.gif

‣ hell ya my boy keith getting his time to shine

‣ nice job woo, pick up that tribe and carry them home on your back

tumblr_inline_nwnfzvQg5B1t1zpts_540.jpg

‣ i dont remember when bayon got this cool little boat, it looks like a koopa shell

‣ spencer living the survivor dream, spearing minnows

‣ hahahaha abi listing all her family members who have died and getting mad at woo for talking about his mom, what a child

ZMlxCHi.gif

‣ thats our fishback! sitcom sting

good old super-woo on the case, there goes my prediction

‣ keith and woo have really been the MVPs of this ep, my two faves <3

‣ damn blindside, bye monica…almost said RIP, savage really got to me tonight

‣ i’d say this is a PROB ep on the PROBST scale

• Like 8

Hi! I like survivor too.

Do yall remember an old Realty where Sean & Hayes talked about abi maria on her first survivor go round, and joked that the producers were stepping in every time to make sure she didn't get voted off? I think about that every time she does or says anything. WHY DO THEY TOLERATE HER SHIT?? There must be some heavier hand coming in to make sure she stays, right??

I feel nonplussed by Monica leaving, but Woo is so sweetly dumbly loyal that I worry that abi Maria not voting him off is going to give him that weird golden retriever dumb loyalty that bit him in his butt first time he played.

Side note: I like it when they show the close ups of ocelots and monkeys and snakes .

Who do yall think is going to have the medical emergency next show?

• Like 3

Greggy:

"‣ i dont remember when bayon got this cool little boat, it looks like a koopa shell"

Amen, dude!! I was tripping out on that boat too, greggy! I thought I had been paying attention, When did they win THAT??

• Like 1

i say that old guy who was making a big deal about all the survivor experiences he was having last week. im spending the next 4 days praying that it isnt my keith

• Like 4

Terry deets? That gu? I keep forgetting who is who and whom is on each tribe now, but I bet you're right @greggy . The editors WERE trying to hint at his demise by showing him bragging about his skillz this episode, huh?

• Like 1

Prediction: Two Players are OUT

Heartbreak at camp for a plucky lass,

We bid Farewell to Chaos Kass !!

But Tribal Council's quite a Smasher

The votes are in, Farewell to Tasha !!

• Like 7

Prediction: Two Players are OUT, I AGREE WITH MY FRIEND MARSHALL MELLOW

Heartbreak at Ta Keo turns the castaways white as sheets

It's time to say goodbye to our friend Terry Dietz!!

When the tribes swap again (gotta stay consistent with my prediction last week but I don't think they will), schemes begin to cook

And it's finally time to bid farewell to the wild and crazy Abidook!

• Like 5

I also think that mr dietz is going home this week.

However, I'm not 100% sure and I have a somewhat bolder prediction. Angkor is getting too small and it's too early for the merge. They will be dissolved and whichever tribe ends up with Abi will be amazed at how terrible she is around camp and get rid of her.

• Like 6

Hoping for the rare double tribal with reward dinner for one tribe and looking to see Terry and Abi get the fuuuuck off that island.

• Like 3

What if Jeff is waking someone up to tell them some bad news from back home like "Abi, they want their tendon back" or "savage it's your wife. She's dead" damnnnnn. Everyone should pray for Savage's smoking hot model wife just in case.

• Like 7

oh and theres an injury, i think wentworth will be murdered by the vengeful spirit of koh rong, an ancient fisherman who was tormented by his tribesmen because he had a small penis. vowing to take his revenge for all eternity, he threw himself into the bonfire late one night and now roams the island, looking for babes to murder with the giant machete he carries (compensate much, buddy?). he attempts to strike again while people are voting at tribal council but jeff probst rips off his pooka shell necklace and throws it on the ground, banishing the spirit instantly. see, the necklace has actually been a powerful mystical amulet this whole time. jeff probst is a wizard.

the shit these reality shows will throw at the wall for halloween specials, right guys?

• Like 5

oh and theres an injury, i think wentworth will be murdered by the vengeful spirit of koh rong, an ancient fisherman who was tormented by his tribesmen because he had a small penis. vowing to take his revenge for all eternity, he threw himself into the bonfire late one night and now roams the island, looking for babes to murder with the giant machete he carries (compensate much, buddy?). he attempts to strike again while people are voting at tribal council but jeff probst rips off his pooka shell necklace and throws it on the ground, banishing the spirit instantly. see, the necklace has actually been a powerful mystical amulet this whole time. jeff probst is a wizard.

the shit these reality shows will throw at the wall for halloween specials, right guys?

In this crazy game we love that we call, Survivor, anything can happen. Remember when Probst stopped Brandon Hantz from murdering Phillip by giving him a magical back rub? Probst just may in fact be a wizard, Greggy and it is for this reason that the winner of the Doritos JACKED 3D: Bold Prediction of the Week goes to...Greggy!

• Like 6

thank you so much joe, i am going to graciously accept this prize and give it to my best friend agata

PNd1lPN.png

• Like 7

Nooooooooo! My little baby Woo! Whhhhhyyyyy???

• Like 4

woo is a sweet angel who is too pure for this world, and this season is bad imo

• Like 1

Great ep. Probably the best of the season. It gets the full PROBST from me! Onto the notes!

• Poor Terry. That's a rough way to have to go out, especially for a strong competitor like him.
  • SPENCER AND KASS ARE TOGETHER AGAIN YES THANK YOU SURVIVOR GODS YOU LISTENED TO ME
  • Hell yeah Savage and Jeremy oiling themselves up like real men hell ya that's what we like
  • Fishbach is a human disaster at challenges.
  • Ooooh Joe gettin all oiled up now yaaa baby
  • tumblr_nwyotxawhC1txhkrbo1_400.gif
  • There is nothing that Joe cannot do.
  • I want to make a comment about Wentworth rubbing oil all over her body but I'll leave it at a "hubba hubba."
  • Savage is a really strange and intense man and judging by his confessionals, he wants to adopt Spencer as his son and then fuck him or something idk
  • I could've watched another 5 minutes of Keith yelling at Kimmi about proper campfire cooking
  • What is happening to Stephen? Jesus what a meltdown. It was your fault for taking JT to the finals last time bro, get over it
  • GROSS FOOD CHALLENGE YEAH MY FAVE!
  • Keith casually eating those water bugs like they're pieces of homemade beef jerky. That's my boy. No rush baby, just take your time. Really savor it
  • That fried scorpion actually didn't look that bad
  • Oh shit. I think Khaos Kass is back
  • WHY IS CIERA TURNING ON WOO AND NOT SAVAGE WTF
  • The Abidook has something to do with this FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
  • Oh no Woo! My sweet Woo :(
  • My reaction when Abi is still in the game
  • tumblr_nwor3m1g5e1rj04xho3_1280.gif
  • I didn't want either of them to go home, that was a tough tribal
  • I'll say this though, the prospect of a potential Spencer and Kass alliance is very entertaining to think about
  • I'm glad Terry's son is okay. He seems like a good dad and maybe one day we can toss the pigskin together
  • Merge next week?! Already?!? Damn this season ain't no joke!

this season is bad imo

no this season is very good

• Like 8

Woo I'm so sorry to see you go I hope you know that you can stay at my place any time you need a friend also I think ur cute.

Also. JOE IS TOO HOT FOR THIS GAME. Fishbacker is getting jealous, and he's about to revolt. Shit is going down and Joe ain't surviving much longer. It's like Malcolm all over again.

• Like 5

Sucks for Deitz to go out like that. I hope his kid is okay. Also sucks for him to then watch the show and see his whole tribe conspiring against him while he was swimming and fishing and living the island life.

Keith says "be good, buddy" like Deitz is off to Vegas or something.

Probst: "Russel Hantz, you're a dad. Imagine hearing that news in the middle of the night, that something's wrong with one of your kids."

Russell: "Jeff, while I'm on the island I don't have any kids. I'm here to play the game. Russell Hantz doesn't have a family."

(Sorry I just watched Season 20)

Switch. My predictions were kinda right!

Oh no Abi's on Woo's tribe, she's probably going to be gunning for him because she's stupid af.

Ya, I'm madly in love with Wentworth.

Lol at Abi just stopping.

bbNLgkN.gif

Keith enjoying Joe oiling up almost as much as the folks at home.

gknr50H.gif

Woo vs Joe was an amazing matchup and I wish Woo won.

I wish there were some kind of Keith stream that is just footage of him going about his business.

Fishbach is paranoid, frenetic, and p much useless.

Lol at Spencer. "I'm going to be the one with the craziest reaction to all of this." Take it easy, buddy. What are you trying to prove?

8ZXG8KW.gif

CwN6yBi.gif

Great stuff from Jeremy.

7dCfIXq.gif

Oh no, no, no. Don't vote Woo out.

Someone should hide something belonging to Abi so everybody sees her freak out and annoy everyone.

The first thing Ciera has done in this entire season is something I hate.

I don't want Woo to go out but if he starts getting votes his face is going to be incredible.

I love Woo. He can appreciate the blindside and he just loves being a part of it in someway.

I'm glad Terry's son is okay.

Good ep.

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this