🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Joe McGurl

Survivor Season 31 - Second Chance discussion thread

vlcsnap2013090911h57m08s48.jpg

OH NO IT'S THE GHOST OF JONNY FAIRPLAY'S "DEAD" GRANDMA COMING TO HAUNT US WITH THE LOVED ONES VISIT EPISODE!!!!

Here's what I think is going down:

I think Keith is the one who goes down at the challenge and needs medical attention but I refuse to believe that anyone will go home at this point on a medevac because everyone is great and that would suck so hard so I'm just gonna say that Keith needs attention but stays in the game. Joe wins immunity because he wants to show those suckers that they had one chance to vote him off and they missed it. Wentworth continues to be a total smokeshow goddess yasss kween. Tasha goes home.

• Like 5

Who gets injured: Spencer

Who goes home: Spencer and Joe

the dream is over folks :(

• Like 2

I agree, I think Keith is injured but I don't think anyone is getting medevaced because I think they would have teased that harder.

I don't know who will go! Abi? Sure, why not.

• Like 2

Last week I picked Kimmi and girl still on the Island, so this week I'll be playing my Second Chances Hidden Prediction Idol and picking Kimmi again.

• Like 2

Joe and his dad def compared dicks once. Not even as a sexual thing, they're just that close.

• Like 5

joe and joedad need to chill wit the kissing

so sad i was right about my boy though :(

• Like 5

‣ i guess i say abi goes for my hitlist. kimmi is also deadweight. i hope no one gets medivac’ed out this ep

tumblr_inline_nysqpizAIe1t1zpts_540.gif[/center]

‣ kimmi enjoys some alone time with her island BF hand fly

‣ lol such a dumb loved ones fakeout jeff, fuck off for that one

‣ oh god tearing up at that baby news from val to jeremy, thats a beautiful moment

‣ spencer and his gf are a very cute couple

‣ it would be funny if on your second time through you picked a different family member as your visitor because last time they did a bad job helping with the competition

4V7j0eM.gif[/center]

‣ oops forgot i was supposed to be making these, heres a slightly awkward dad lip kiss

OeOT0hh.gif[/center]

‣ man imagine the segment on what a great power move this would have been if it was on purpose if Reality Show Show still existed, hall of game-changers EASY

tumblr_inline_nysruldp5y1t1zpts_540.jpg[/center]

‣ i know the sun was probably just in her eyes but abi’s mom looked like she was pissed at her the whole comp

‣ wow wentworth totally ran that puzzle, what a pro

‣ lol the reward is at camp, always such a dick move when they do that

‣ poor jeremy :c

tumblr_inline_nyss2lgxcx1t1zpts_540.jpg[/center]

‣ ugh wtf joe that is not how hot dogs work

‣ wow i did not know joe painted that flag, i missed that. he’s very talented imo.

‣ oh boy cant wait to hear the zingers jeff has in mind for how well people handle their poles >:D

‣ i know some people dont like it but i like double immunity comps, shakes up people’s plans

‣ keith and joe, immunity bros every week

‣ wow who would have guessed medical would be for joe

‣ YES nothing can take down joe for good...except maybe the upcoming vote. honestly dont feel great for his chances at this point

‣ i honestly love how pumped jeff is that joe is sticking with it

Gx28sqA.gif[/center]

‣ wow look at this scary bird...dont let it look at me, too freaky..

‣ cool of abi do be so gleeful about joe passing out in comp, as though he didnt make it way way farther than she did

‣ oh tasha lets spencer and jeremy know about the all-girls thing, interesting move

‣ every week that snake watches the survivors walk up to tribal council, tbh i am afraid they are foreshadowing the snake biting someone in the last ep

‣ i have a good chance of losing abi but im afraid it will be joe

‣ it would be fun to be the behind the scenes guy who rearranges the ballots to make votes seem as close as possible

‣ rip joe, you dont deserve this!

‣ bring joe back every season until he wins imo

• Like 5

Winner Pick: Jeremy - I think Jeremy is looking good coming into the season. He's physical, smart and has a good alliance already filled with alpha males who will get picked off before him post merge.

Challenge Beast: Joe - I think Joe is probably going to have a similar fate as last season where he just kills it in the pre-merge game but is too much of a threat to bring into the later game. That said, dude is THE challenge beast.

The Strategist: Terry Dietz - He reminds me of someone who would be an FBI Agent...maybe it's just because he said "dossier." But I like his stuff

The Black Widow: Wentworth - She was barely a blip on the radar her first time through and is already looking really strong making a play at the hidden immunity idol. I like her chances this year

The Old Schooler: Keith - You just don't get much more goddamn old school than Keith

Under The Radar: Peih-Gee

Wildcard: Varner and Kass

Two Utility Spots: Savage and Woo

The Bench: Tasha and Spencer

• Like 1

Joe and his dad def compared dicks once. Not even as a sexual thing, they're just that close.

quit giving me a "boner"ino

• Like 1

I'm saying that Jeremy plays his idol tonight and Kimmi is going home. I DON'T EVEN KNOW

• Like 3

i like joe's prediction so much...i think i just might take it ;) i say the same thing

• Like 4

I'll say this week Abi goes home. Idols(s) are played, lots of Jeff saying "does not count" during the votes and then Abi gets like one vote from Keith and that one DOES count actually Abi. The Ponderosa Jury members are super-bummed when Abi ruins their peaceful vacation, thus also dooming Keith's game forever.

• Like 5

‣ poor keith…its funny everyone saying with joe out they all have an equal chance of winning competitions…keith has been right behind joe on them all season, right? am i missing something?

‣ spencer is looking incredibly gaunt these days, i need to go on survivor and lose some L Bs

YNLB7XP.gif

‣ yowch in bob saget voice that’s… gotta hurt

‣ i wonder how much low strength reserves effects challenges like this, the sandbag part seems like a total cakewalk

4JRrxP9.gif

‣ “now that joe is gone we all have equal chances of winning challenges”

‣ i think keith couldnt think of tasha’s cousin’s name, not tasha, but maybe im being too generous

‣ ok so if keith, kelley, or spencer dont win this season that proves these monks are bullshit right?

pt7AY1d.gif

‣ something a lot of people dont know is that jeremy is also an astrologist, he does horoscopes every day for the boston herald…while he’s off to shoot the show they have rob mariano filling in

Bkar4kK.gif

‣ this week in metaphorical animal reaction shots

‣ all you puzzles out there voted on which one you wanted to see come back this season, and the results are in: some wood blocks or something

‣ why didnt anyone choose this puzzle in 29, it seemed easy as hell

‣ whoa spencer beat the testers, nice work

‣ now that i think about it, yes bringing goats to the end kind of sucks in a super-favorites season but on the other hand everyone is there because fans voted for them…that said, if somehow kimmi or abi won in the end it would be a travesty

ABI CIERA SPENCER KASS woo we’re almost there bro, 1 to go

‣ wow one more ep? no dumb mid-season “here’s what happened” thing? so stoked

‣ PROB on the ol probst scale

• Like 6

Okay heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere we go! Final predictions for the season! I can't believe it's over :( :( :(

6 - Spencer wins immunity. Keith gets voted out ;(

5 - Jeremy wins immunity. Jeremy gives his idol to spencer. Wentworth plays her idol. All the votes were cast for Wentworth or Spencer and each vote is negated FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. On the revote, only Kimmi and Tasha can be voted for and Tash ends up going home.

4 - Spencer wins immunity. Kimmi gets voted out.

Final Tribal: This is a really hard call. Jeremy, Spence and Wentworth have all played very good games but I think Spencer gets the least amount of votes. Jeremy and Wentworth will have had two successful idol plays so that's huge. It will be close, maybe a one vote difference but in the end, I'm picking the person that I had on day one. The Sole Survivor and winner of Survivor Second Chances is: Jeremy Collins.

• Like 5

survivor-2015-s31-epi14-00-6-castaways-480x279.jpg

This is so tough !! But I picked Spencer as the winner so I'm going to stick with this and see this through even though the smart money is on Jeremy to win. But hey, I never said I was smart !! #loophole

TC 1 - Spencer wins immunity. Both Jeremy and Kelley play their idols a little early -- this is the only way Spencer can win so this has to happen. All votes are negated. WHAT ! Probst loses his mind this is the best thing he's ever seen. On a revote between Kimmi and Tasha, Kimmi goes home. (She's the one in the blue top)

TC 2 - Keith wins challenge immunity ! What a beast. Jeremy is voted out #blindside

TC 3 - Spencer or Keith win immunity. Fan favorite Kelley Wentworth is voted out.

Final TC - Spencer, Keith and Tasha. Tasha gets no votes. Keith gets one from Kass (to make sure Tasha is 3rd) and Spencer wins !!

• Like 4

Tonight's the big night!

First vote - Kieth

Second vote - Kimmi

Third vote - Jeremy

FTC - Kelley in a shocker!

• Like 4

my prediction: probst decides to shake up the game and swaps out all the existing players for 6 players already voted out. everybody cries and whines when savage wins. survivor gets cancelled.

• Like 7

i think jeremy wins

I agree with Greggy, I think Jeremy wins too.

• Like 2

This season/finale was so dern good. I can't think of a more likable final 3 in the history of the show (even though I still think doing final 3 is pointless. Wish they'd go back to final two since it always comes down to 2 anyway). But when Jeremy broke out the preggy card, it was game over.

Kieth getting choked up during the finale gave me some real feels. And I felt vindicated in my notion that Savage is basically the biggest tool in the world. The dude wore a knit cap in tropical heat. There are 25 year olds who don't dress that young and hipstery. Good god.

• Like 1

Congrats to Joe McGurl for picking Jeremy as the Winner ! Very impressive. Probst is so proud of you right now.

Your prize is this million-dollar check. All you have to do is get the money from Richard. Can't be that hard right ?

richard-hatch-survivor-winner-check.jpg

• Like 5

Congrats to Joe McGurl for picking Jeremy as the Winner ! Very impressive. Probst is so proud of you right now.

Your prize is this million-dollar check. All you have to do is get the money from Richard. Can't be that hard right ?

richard-hatch-survivor-winner-check.jpg

Day one. Me and Jeremy had a core alliance and I knew from day one that we would be the winners at the end of this season. That check is mine! Hatch is toast!!

I have a supersized finale version of notes to come!!

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this