🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 119.5 - MINISODE 119.5

On the next episode, we will be looking at a film that tells a story about a man who has a deep hatred against a skeleton. This week Paul goes through Corrections and Omissions for Maximum Overdrive, answers the eternal Nic Cage question, and answers your Qs about dream location shoot visits to previous HDTGM movies.

People of the internet: The League is back on FXX 10pm on Wednesdays! A while ago, Paul and Rob Huebel did a comedy special on a 60 foot glass bus that traveled around LA and now you’ll be able to see it. Go to https://itun.es/us/3M4J9 now to buy it! You can also see Jason in Sleeping With Other People in a theater near you!

The Hotwives (Casey Wilson, Danielle Schneider, Andrea Savage, Dannah Phirman, Tymberlee Hill, Angela Kinsey, Erinn Hayes) are back and this time they are in Vegas baby! Watch The Hotwives of Las Vegas on Hulu today!

Also, check out June in Grace and Frankie available on Netflix, Paul in Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp on Netflix, all the episodes of NTSF:SD:SUV:: on HULU for free, ScheeRL on YouTube here:

, and Jason in The Dictator (he’s still in it!).

Wow, today really is #MancrotchFriday (sorry, EllenM).

5vcggz.jpg

• Like 4

5vcggz.jpg

Zardoz?!

zardoz_2421582b.jpg

• Like 2

Zardoz?!

Zed's son!

Cam, even though the movie for next week is Masters of the Universe, I feel like your Travolta gif is still applicable.

• Like 1

I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE. I really loved He-Man, or more accurately, She-Ra. I remember not liking the movie when I saw it on TV. "I was like where is She-Ra, this is bullshit."

... that will probably be my reaction to it this time.

• Like 2

I think it's safe to say that without Masters of the Universe, the Thor movies wouldn't have anything to rip off.

I've not seen the Thor movies, but the clips I've seen look similar, so come at me.

• Like 2

Jason looks like he's doing an Al Borland from Home Improvement cosplay.

al-borland.jpg

• Like 6

So all the mancrotch stuff reminds me, I wonder if they'll comment on how many times Principal Strickland cocks his shotgun needlessly. Its like how he begins and ends sentences like its a verbal tick but with ejecting rounds from a weapon. At the end of the movie when he actually has to do any fighting he should have tried to fire and just looked down bewildered at his gun and wondered aloud where all his ammo could have gone as he stands atop a mountain of unused 12 gauge cartridges.

• Like 7

had this ready to go but masters was picked instead ... still .. really wish i could go to this ... and dont jason and paul make a cute couple

2dkzj2e.jpg

Paul looks like matthew broderick in that picture.

• Like 1

Paul looks like matthew broderick in that picture.

I had never heard of Perfect until now, and I was gonna say "I'd say he looks more like Jamie Lee Curtis", then I looked it up on IMDB, and now I feel stupid. Not quite as stupid as watching an LL Cool J movie called "In Too Deep", because I mistook it for "Deep Blue Sea", but still pretty stupid.

• Like 1

I had never heard of Perfect until now,

i saw perfect years ago but i had never heard of death spa till the announced the live shows last week. still cant find a copy of it ... anyone know of a streaming option? (other than itunes and vudu)

5vcggz.jpg

Meh, that's okay. It's the Travolta one that really cranks the grossness factor for me. I'll take young Tom Cruise though!

#MancrotchFriday is probably my favourite hashtag of late. A+

• Like 4

i still have no idea whats happening but this just popped into my head.... so thanks for that

guess-the-jason-13b.png?w=840

I think you won this game. In my opinion, if we can ever bring a topic to the point of using a photo/gif of Paul, June or Jason, then we've succeeded as a forum.

Also, I've never seen this movie but I feel optimistic. The cartoon wasn't on when I grew up so I won't have that nostalgia factor creeping in. My only references to He-Man are the Robot Chicken parodies.

• Like 6

Just in case we don't get an oral history this time I would like to recommend the documentary Electric Boogaloo: The Wild Untold Story of Cannon Films. Not only do they cover past and most likely future HDTGM films, but is just a really interesting story. As Cockney mentioned this is a Cannon film so they cover it in the documentary. My favourite bit was I guess Stallone showed up on set on day and pointed at Dolph Lundgren and remarked "You gave that guy lines?"

• Like 4