🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 119.5 - MINISODE 119.5

...Damn Hugh Jackman and his nice butt

However, this is why I should NOT get on this board during work.

I'd like to apologize, I have no interest in getting you in trouble. However, that was a PG-13 movie. So unless your employer is a 12-year-old lemonade entrepreneur, I think you should be able to enjoy his butt as much as you want. Drink it in.

Make it your desktop!

• Like 2

I'd like to apologize, I have no interest in getting you in trouble. However, that was a PG-13 movie. So unless your employer is a 12-year-old lemonade entrepreneur, I think you should be able to enjoy his butt as much as you want. Drink it in.

Make it your desktop!

Jesus how did you find out where I work?!

In all seriousness you're totally fine but then people could get distracted and everyone's work output starts going down. It's a whole thing.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Fun fact, Axe is marketed as Lynx in the UK (presumably with the same customer base of sweaty teenagers wondering why they are not inundated with ravenously turned on women like in the commercials. So here Jason smells of LYNX and come at me bro

• Like 2

Not all employers are as forgiving as tayloranne's, so please do everyone a favor by putting butts inside

[spoiler][/spoiler]

tags.

If you can't use butts responsibly, I'll have to take away your butts.

• Like 3

Not all employers are as forgiving as tayloranne's, so please do everyone a favor by putting butts inside

[spoiler][/spoiler]

tags.

If you can't use butts responsibly, I'll have to take away your butts.

Yes, sir!

I'm so embarrassed, my cheeks are red...

• Like 2

Fun fact, Axe is marketed as Lynx in the UK (presumably with the same customer base of sweaty teenagers wondering why they are not inundated with ravenously turned on women like in the commercials. So here Jason smells of LYNX and come at me bro

The French call it Come At Me Breaux.

Based on what I learned from a documentary series on network newsmen of the 1970s, Axe was at one time also marketed as something called "Sex Panther".

• Like 8

John Travolta's jiggling bulge seems to have awakened something in Cameron.

• Like 2

John Travolta's jiggling bulge seems to have awakened something in Cameron.

Only my desire to keep fit and workout everyday...

(...so I can wear more outfits that accentuate my butt and man crotch.)

cf442047a3dd37ec45fc82c841a37573.gif

• Like 1

In UK lingo shouldn't it be "LYNX and what's all this then lorry"?

This is the saddest butt shot. Dylan McDermott is tugging it in American Horror Story, and he breaks into sobs right after he finishes. You can watch the scene

2aka4oz.jpg

(Pic source)

• Like 1

This is the saddest butt shot. Dylan McDermott is tugging it in American Horror Story, and he breaks into sobs right after he finishes. You can watch the scene

I don't know that this picture captures the true spirit of #tuesdaysglutesday....This is a day of joy and reverence.

No sad pictures please.

• Like 1

I don't know that this picture captures the true spirit of #tuesdaysglutesday....This is a day of joy and reverence.

No sad pictures please.

I mean no disrespect on this most holey of days. I only wanted to spread cheer with the ridiculous sight of crysturbation.

• Like 1

Uncancelled!!!

hugh-jackman-nude-x-men-days-of-future-past.gif

I just needed one person to show interest, Cam Bert. Congratulations! That person was you!

This completely makes up for last Friday, all is forgiven. I fucking love this forum

• Like 3

Last Friday still haunts me...

giphy.gif

Also I get off of work in like an hour so then it's BUTTS GALORE!

• Like 4

I mean no disrespect on this most holey of days.

giphy.gif

I only wanted to spread cheer with the ridiculous sight of crysturbation.

Look, if you aren't crying after you masturbate, you're not doing it right.

Also I get off of work in like an hour so then it's BUTTS GALORE!

I. Cannot. Wait.

• Like 4

I just figured it out: Dolph Lundgren is Vin Deisel's dialogue coach

Good journey, guys. Good journey.

• Like 1

Not a naked butt, but I do have dreams about this.

HfW9RpK.gif

You're dreams seem to be much better than mine! Usually I just dream about my teeth falling out of my mouth. Can I borrow your subconscious for a couple days?

This may be the first movie I don't watch before the show in months (maybe almost a year!)

Just too damn busy this last week, and the wife is not one to enjoy "awesomely bad"

Whomp whomp.

You're dreams seem to be much better than mine! Usually I just dream about my teeth falling out of my mouth. Can I borrow your subconscious for a couple days?

Okay but it's filled with not only Jlaw butt but also Renner butt if you can handle that.

tumblr_m3qbz0YX781qa4dpio3_r3_400.gif

And I want it back, please. I do enjoy it.

• Like 3

Okay but it's filled with not only Jlaw butt but also Renner butt if you can handle that.

tumblr_m3qbz0YX781qa4dpio3_r3_400.gif

And I want it back, please. I do enjoy it.

Hey, the more the merrier!

And I promise I'll get your subconscious back to you in "like new" condition. No worries!

(P.S. Have we had this conversation before? I am experiencing a very real case of déjà vu.)

• Like 1