🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 119.5 - MINISODE 119.5

Okay but it's filled with not only Jlaw butt but also Renner butt if you can handle that.

tumblr_m3qbz0YX781qa4dpio3_r3_400.gif

And I want it back, please. I do enjoy it.

I love him in these movies.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

(P.S. Have we had this conversation before? I am experiencing a very real case of déjà vu.)

Probably. If there is an opportunity for me to talk about either Jennifer or Jeremy's butt I will take it.

• Like 2

I mean no disrespect on this most holey of days. I only wanted to spread cheer with the ridiculous sight of crysturbation.

The Swedes have a word for that: gråtrunka

w0iiqh3.gif

• Like 4

Challenge accepted!

The clear winner in this Challenge was PlanBFromOuterSpace for not posting a picture of Jean-Claude Van Damme. he could of clearly kicked all of your ass's. Don't believe me type "Jean-Claude Van Damme" into google hit pictures enjoy. :P

jean-claude-van-damme1.jpg

tags.

• Like 3

The clear winner in this Challenge was PlanBFromOuterSpace for not posting a picture of Jean-Claude Van Damme. he could of clearly kicked all of your ass's. Don't believe me type "Jean-Claude Van Damme" into google hit pictures enjoy. :P/>

jean-claude-van-damme1.jpg

tags.

Trust me, I'd thought about it, but never at a time when I could do anything about it! I mean, he HAS to have done nude kitchen counter splits at some point, right? Even before all the butt stuff, I was going to post something about him being Dolph's greatest co-star ever, probably with the "Breakin'" GIF...

• Like 4

Trust me, I'd thought about it, but never at a time when I could do anything about it! I mean, he HAS to have done nude kitchen counter splits at some point, right? Even before all the butt stuff, I was going to post something about him being Dolph's greatest co-star ever, probably with the "Breakin'" GIF...

CO-STARING?

2cnf8td.jpg

• Like 3

Landolph is in the house.

• Like 4

I hope the guest is Kevin Corrigan (don't know if anyone else caught that) Kevin-in-Superbad-kevin-corrigan-24464936-853-480.jpg

Also, I hope that this is just the first in a run of Friends movies.

• Like 1