🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

I did some freakingnomics with likes-to-posts ratios of all (?) forum members who posted in last weeks episode and came to some pretty interesting conclusions. As of ~11 pm on September 28, the list is as follows.

RanRan - 10.0

Joe Lerini - 2.2

Ok I was left off the list...no big deal...clearly a Dr. Frog power move...should I say something? Eh f-ck it I'm above all this political forum bullsh-t. They'll probably get over this whole list thing in a couple pages anyway.

Speaking of lists and dicks, I've made a list of the posters with the best dicks (also, I've written next to each name a rating of how good of a person he/she is):

G-ddammit.

• Like 12

Ok I was left off the list...no big deal...clearly a Dr. Frog power move...should I say something? Eh f-ck it I'm above all this political forum bullsh-t. They'll probably get over this whole list thing in a couple pages anyway.

G-ddammit.

Top 5 JuanSwarlos posts.

5. This one.

4. The one where he flirted w silvrwmn

3. The one where he responded to being rebuked by silvrwmmn

2. The one where he told us the true meaning of his avatar.

1. The one where he told that great joke about how this is the best show. (needs citation)

• Like 8

I got a screen grab too.

qKD9Xju.jpg

this person seems to know what they're doing.

Thank god I don't have that feature enabled or else I'd be running out of space in my gmail.

• Like 19

https://www.lapodfes...hive/#hollywood

edit: i don't think it cost money. I've just started watching now.

I am so freaking steamed. Between work and school and I guess also my kids (not sure if you guys knew I had kids?) I have been really busy.

Wanted to sit down tonight and watch this pod with a stiff drink tonight once I finish my homework and it appears to be gone!

Behind some paywall , no doubt.

PLEASE HELP ME

>>>>hope this rant doesn't hurt my stats

• Like 10

everyone's talking about all this halloween shit, but this month is only about one thing for me...

ZzrZbWk.jpg

• Like 18

It's happening:

cx2PZbx.jpg

For me, this is an all time top 5 forum joke

• Like 10

Top 5 JuanSwarlos posts.

3. The one where he responded to being rebuked by silvrwmmn

Over it. Set up an online dating profile yesterday. Even mentioned HH in the profile (sure to land me tons of poon).

1. The one where he told that great joke about how this is the best show. (needs citation)

Saving it for when I get the pro version. Might settle for a like from Hayzie Bone.

And this joke...its going to blow everybody's dicks off

• Like 7

Over it. Set up an online dating profile yesterday. Even mentioned HH in the profile (sure to land me tons of poon).

Me too

• Like 10

Lets all watch Hocus Pocus together.

I'm watching troop Beverly hills on logo.

Reggie is still better than Jenny Lewis imo.

• Like 3

I guess a funny user name and a pretty nice dick isn't enough to get on any of these lists. I have no impact on this planet.

• Like 7

My dating profile is just a picture of me with a deli salami poking out of the fly of my pants and the caption says "if this turns u on omg i can't believe how shallow u are keep moving, but if you're a real woman u can feel free to get to know the biggest salami of all...my mind"

• Like 18

Alright, I finished calculating them, here's the Kill/Death ratios for everyone who posted in the last week:

Going to assume I didn't make this list because it would just embarrass everyone else.

• Like 3

Just changed my avatar in honor of the scary month of October. This is the most terrifying thing I could think of...this 1989 Coco Wheats commercial:

• Like 12

lol don't even talk k/d around me when u r using the noob combo and camping snipe if u faced me 1v1 i would 10-0 u, BRs only lockout.

• Like 8

Yes, here we are at the start of October, the spookiest month of all. If you are going to celebrate this season with a Treehouse of Horror style name-change, PLEASE be careful.

• Like 16

Yes, here we are at the start of October, the spookiest month of all. If you are going to celebrate this season with a Treehouse of Horror style name-change, PLEASE be careful.

okay andrew

but you forget

i throw caution to the wind

and then

the caution turns into a bat

look out, guys and dolls,

if you don't get treated

you're gonna get trucked

happy october

love

danny

i need sleep

• Like 8

oh and i almost forgot,

they need to go back to games like chart goose where they made the guests be funny and quick on their feet. no more soft ass twitter questions and ass kissing and Do Not apologise because the questions are hard.

. re add some of the chaotic magic that podcasts need and thrive off of

• Like 6

This week you are eh wrong skiz

[poignant zach braff voice] where do you think we are

• Like 3