🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

I'd like to dedicate my 400th post to our new friend Luke HENDERSON! This guy got unceremoniously dragged into this forum by Souprman, but goddamn did he make an impression. He plays fast and loose with the rules, and his references are on point! He likes podcasts and he doesn't care if we like him.

Luke HENDERSON!: 6.9

• Like 13

The Gospel of Luke HENDERSON! Chapter 6 Verse 9

And so shall you look to Luke HENDERSON!

For he is the way and the light

And so shall Luke HENDERSON! be the words

That are whispered in the wind through the trees

And let not Luke HENDERSON! be a fork of the type that wounds thee

But rather a fork that gathers spaghetti

Delicious spaghetti.

• Like 4

This guy got unceremoniously dragged into this forum by Souprman

We actually did have a ceremony but it was private. Sorry, don't murder me. Thanks.

• Like 4

Spoo00ooky Henderson, as a welcome gift, I am giving you a username, modified to reflect the current social/political topics of this forum.

• Like 6

We actually did have a ceremony but it was private. Sorry, don't murder me. Thanks.

Jesus H. Christmas SouperDemon88! Is nothing sacred?????

• Like 4

i like a lot of podcasts personally, i just wanted to talk about them. sorry for being presumptuous

It's okay. I've always wanted to be a part of the HH forums but like, one minute after I hear a new show is up I rush over to see the forum and it is already like 200 posts deep and I can't take it upon myself to participate. Don't get me wrong, I'm stoked that the guy from Will & Grace and some other guy have a show together...but you guys are just overwhelming.

• Like 7

At first I was afraid that Spoo00ooky HENDERSON was one of those Internet Trolls that I read about. But, he seems genuine. Welcome Mr. HENDERSON.

• Like 6

I don't want to change my username but I hope this new avatar scares the pants off you weenies. Yes, I am aware it is a Neopet item.

• Like 5

At first I was afraid that Spoo00ooky HENDERSON was one of those Internet Trolls that I read about. But, he seems genuine. Welcome Mr. HENDERSON.

Are you the wicked man?

• Like 5

And for future reference, that was like super personal question bro. Why don't you just ask me what my fuck style is? (hair first nom nom nom)

I try to model my sexytimes after reanimated Earwolfman Jack as well.

• Like 7

So, how about that season finale of Review?

No spoileys please

• Like 5

I've always wanted to be a part of the HH forums but like, one minute after I hear a new show is up I rush over to see the forum and it is already like 200 posts deep and I can't take it upon myself to participate.

plus you're pretty caught up in the NNF forums. I mean who has the time?

• Like 5

A single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man's hat. Oh and one of those plastic spider rings on the brim to make it spookyspooky.

• Like 6

How 'bout a pic of that starbucks running. Like, for real, how'd you make it do that ha ha. I've heard of running water, but running starbucks? Jeez louise eatin peas in two trees, somebody check the locks on the nearest looney bin cause you are MENTAL, haha.

But seriously though, could you fuckin imagine? Ha ha.

• Like 12

So who's planning on getting Fucked. Up. tonight

• Like 3

Going to a The Nightmare Before Christmas themed party tonight. Will try and remember to get some pics if you scaredy cats think you can handle me posting them here! I got a new dress at TJ Maxx for it so you know it's a pretty big deal!

Actually it's my aunts 50th birthday and it is at the American Legion hall but it still could be pretty cool!

• Like 7

How 'bout a pic of that starbucks running. Like, for real, how'd you make it do that ha ha.

got some sick vid.

I'll PM it to you, bro.

• Like 5

at the American Legion hall

I thought you were in Boston, but this leads me to believe that you are in shitty flyover state. Which is it?!

• Like 2

I thought you were in Boston, but this leads me to believe that you are in shitty flyover state. Which is it?!

The legion is omnipresent!

• Like 7

With all these statistics being thrown around I thought I would generate some of my own statistical content regarding posts and the power that they hold.

7P3RxqG.jpg?1

It looks like you have a big butt with a dick coming out of its side lol.

• Like 15

LOL OMG THATS SO FUNNY HA HA HA HA HA.. THERES NO WAY YOU COULDVE HELD THAT ONE IN IT WAS SUCH GOLD YOU JUST HAD TO SAY IT.... JFC THIS PLACE TAKES A NOSE DIVE INTO THE SHITTER IF I STEP AWAY FOR ONE SECOND

• Like 13