🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

I did some freakingnomics with likes-to-posts ratios of all (?) forum members who posted in last weeks episode and came to some pretty interesting conclusions. As of ~11 pm on September 28, the list is as follows.

RanRan - 10.0

Dairy Pillows - 10.0

Dixon - 9.3

Danny Boy Wizard - 8.9

Jakal - 8.3

A bear - 7.8

nohorseman - 7.2

Just Add Pepper - 7.2

Valerie Bryant - 6.9

Joe McGurl - 6.9

Houston - 6.6

Jan Jr esq - 6.1

devscoots - 6.0

Spunky Foonerism - 6.0

Andrew - 5.9

JeffreyParties - 5.6

CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD - 5.6

Chefski - 5.5

chicknsandwich - 5.5

agata - 5.5

robotam - 5.4

mikebonetti - 5.2

greggy - 5.2

elizamuffins - 4.9

Michael Bay of Pigs - 4.9

ronnie hog - 4.9

mwn - 4.7

Anatasia Vigo - 4.6

SteveH - 4.1

touchy seeley - 4.0

DoctorFrog - 3.8

Chanson - 3.7

Norm - 3.6

skizelo - 3.5

Silvrwoman - 3.5

souprman - 3.1

Jack Johnson P.I. - 2.7

Jacob C - 2.6

o o o o o - 2.8

Bernard_Shakey - 2.3

Joe Lerini - 2.2

I was going to post my analysis as well but who cares. Probably boils down to be three things. Be a girl. Post less. Be funny cool smart nice.

Hmmm thankfully I got that girl boost?

• Like 16

I have a confession to make, I was gonna get here early and make a first joke, to win your affection, but then the forums never appeared until it was too late, so yeah :/

• Like 8

Wow. Thank you everyone. Have been aiming for a perfect 10 like ratio for a while now so it's great to finally be able to retire. Goodbye.

• Like 24

If you don't rate a seven in this society you are gutter trash.

Fortunately gutter trash are allowed to enjoy Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 10

So, how do I listen to this show? This show took well over 5 minutes to start. And I've heard Scott Aukersrman make 15 minutes worth of ads right in the middle of his show before. And I've heard these Hayes and Sean guys read tons of ads for the corporate lord and masters... should I keep listening? Or listens to Maxfuns and Ferals? Hot dog go to bathroom? Or.... hot dog go to free podcast?

• Like 2

So, how do I listen to this show? This show took well over 5 minutes to start. And I've heard Scott Aukersrman make 15 minutes worth of ads right in the middle of his show before. And I've heard these Hayes and Sean guys read tons of ads for the corporate lord and masters... should I keep listening? Or listens to Maxfuns and Ferals? Hot dog go to bathroom? Or.... hot dog go to free podcast?

no your right, you seem like a guy who would be right at home with maxfun shows, enjoy your new podcasting life friend

• Like 8

I was worried because, having never heard of the guest before, he looked kind of nebbishy and he sounded really low energy. But as he talked, I discovered that he was really funny, and I remembered that I like both of those things. Anyway, Allan McLeod was a good guest.

Oh, he did the boy-ghost in those halloween CBB. That's cool.

• Like 9

They say that every cloud has a silver lining. But this Mcleod was solid GOLD, BABY!

Got2go now, happy birthday to me!

• Like 12

Guys - it's not even 7 AM on the east coast. How can there already be 3 pages of posts? You crazy kids are staying up all hours of the night, carousing and doing god knows what. You should all be in bed by 11 and up by 6 like me. Listen to ol' SteveH. You might even learn something.

• Like 20

GUYS. It's not even friggin' 8:00am and we're at 3 pages? Did you glean nothing from RanRan's plea to think before you post?

This is irresponsible and I'm upset.

Good ep.

• Like 17

guys / ladies- It's 8:00 am and there's three pages of posts already.

This must be a v good podcast that everyone loves and cherishes.

• Like 12

if your eyes get sore from too much reading, just do what i do and rest your eyes while you listen to a great podcast

• Like 24

Hello, everyone.

Your prodigal son has returned.

Been really testing out that "post less for golden ratios" theory, anymore, lately.

• Like 5

I did some freakingnomics with likes-to-posts ratios of all (?) forum members who posted in last weeks episode and came to some pretty interesting conclusions. As of ~11 pm on September 28, the list is as follows.

RanRan - 10.0

Dairy Pillows - 10.0

Dixon - 9.3

Danny Boy Wizard - 8.9

Jakal - 8.3

A bear - 7.8

nohorseman - 7.2

Just Add Pepper - 7.2

Valerie Bryant - 6.9

Joe McGurl - 6.9

Houston - 6.6

Jan Jr esq - 6.1

devscoots - 6.0

Spunky Foonerism - 6.0

... the rest of you

I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to win.

• Like 15

Now it's 9 am on the east coast. I listened to the ep on my way to work, like a respectable person, listening to podcasts at an acceptable hour.

Very good 'back to basics' ep. First real popcorn gallery in a long time. I hope they have Mark on some kind of holding deal, otherwise I'm concerned about how he's going to get by on only a pushing dumpsters into each other salary.

I especially liked the last popcorn gallery question.

Good Day.

• Like 13