Silvrwoman - 6.9

souprman - 6.9

Jack Johnson P.I. - 6.9

Jacob C - 6.9

o o o o o - 6.9

Bernard_Shakey - 6.9

Joe Lerini - 6.9

lmao

I like this list because I'm on it. Jakal.

• Like 8

Solid ep, but now I know the crushing disappointment of not getting my popcorn gallery question asked.

Great sound drops by Mark. I really appreciate him leaving in the mistakes, much like the Sufi weaver. Absolutely worth the effort it took to get them started.

• Like 4

How many times a day would you guys (and girls lets not be sexistical) say you 69

• Like 5

How many times a day would you guys (and girls lets not be sexistical) say you 69

Why do you think it's called 69?

• Like 21

I love when honlads comes along and just casually drops a classic post. Makes it look effortless.

I shudder to think what would've happened if it was post #69. We probably could've all just given up and walked away.

He's a class act.

• Like 18

The best thing about 69s is that it's the worst thing. Rather than one person getting nice feeling at a time, you both get to not feel nice feeling while trying to give the nice feeling that the other person isn't having! The only thing worse is if you're one of those monsters who makes your nice friend do 69 standing up!

• Like 21

69 is my age. hope you whipper snappers are having a great day

Edit: have been reading this great book about humility, this post was meant to drive down my like ratio before my wax wings burned off like in icarian legend. thank you for helping me out on this folks

• Like 15

I always thought 69 was just the amount of kissies you're supposed to give your boo

• Like 11

Like the rest of the world, I wasn't really aware of the number 69 until the classic triple-CD set by the Magnetic Fields. Of course, after that became popular some punk kids had to go and pervert it into some kind of sex number. To me, though, 69 will always be about romance.

• Like 12

I wasn't on ANY of those likes-to-posts lists, WHAT the FUCK

I pour the depths of my heart out to you guys. Tell you about my veganism and the fact that I have an ex boyfriend. And THIS is what I get? Completely ignored?

Pfffftttt I don't even care. This whole thing is like, so immature and I'm so over the drama. I only came here for the pro version anyway.

I'm going to reddit, see ya NEVER.

*slams door*

• Like 17

Now it's official! It has been published in the media. Hollywood Handbook forums has just released the entry price: $5.99 to keep the subscription of your status to be set to "private". If you paste this message on your page, it will be offered free (paste not share) if not tomorrow, all your posts can become public. Even the messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. After all, it does not cost anything for a simple copy and paste. As of September 28 2015 1146 am Eastern standard time, I do not give Engineer Cody or any entities associated with Engineer Cody permission to use my pictures, information, or posts, both past and future. By this statement, I give notice to Cody it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Hollywood Handbook forum is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement atleast once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. You MUST copy and paste

• Like 23

I wasn't on ANY of those likes-to-posts lists, WHAT the FUCK

I pour the depths of my heart out to you guys. Tell you about my veganism and the fact that I have an ex boyfriend. And THIS is what I get? Completely ignored?

Pfffftttt I don't even care. This whole thing is like, so immature and I'm so over the drama. I only came here for the pro version anyway.

I'm going to reddit, see ya NEVER.

*slams door*

Mc_khaleezy: 6.9

• Like 7

Mc_khaleezy: 6.9

I'm back, guys. You're my best friends. Haha fuck reddit am I right? What a buncha losers they only WISH they could be as nice and smart and funny and cool as us.

• Like 4

MISTER SPONT HIMSELF!

Chickn! You need to be paying attention in school, you lazy miscreant.

Just remember when you take my little sister to prom that she only does hand stuff under the bleachers with straight A students.

• Like 6

I love when honlads comes along and just casually drops a classic post. Makes it look effortless.

I shudder to think what would've happened if it was post #69. We probably could've all just given up and walked away.

He's a class act.

If you love him so much why don't you 69 him

• Like 13