🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

First I get the boys' graphic description of what a woman's bra looks like, then I come here and see all the 69 talk. Holly'WOOD' Handbook indeed

• Like 12

Can we all agree that gif is pronounced "jeff". I'm sick and tired of hearing it pronounced wrong.

Gif Goldblum

• Like 9

I'm genuinely terrified to look back at the beginning of this thread because I'm positive I made an ass of myself last night. Maybe I should just own up to it and be the guy that everyone in this thread hates. Infamy is better than nothing, right? Alright, time to listen to this weeks ep.

It's not so bad.

• Like 4

Can we all agree that gif is pronounced "jeff". I'm sick and tired of hearing it pronounced wrong.

My name's Gif

• Like 2

i read that Greenwald review of You're The Worst last week, and could only think "this guy is a total dweeb". Weird fanatic moment when they brought that up. Great great episode, not as good as the last few, but still great. First podcast listened to on the Howl android app.

• Like 1

I did some freakingnomics with likes-to-posts ratios of all (?) forum members who posted in last weeks episode and came to some pretty interesting conclusions. As of ~11 pm on September 28, the list is as follows.

RanRan - 10.0

Dairy Pillows - 10.0

Dixon - 9.3

Danny Boy Wizard - 8.9

Jakal - 8.3

A bear - 7.8

nohorseman - 7.2

Just Add Pepper - 7.2

Valerie Bryant - 6.9

Joe McGurl - 6.9

Houston - 6.6

Jan Jr esq - 6.1

devscoots - 6.0

Spunky Foonerism - 6.0

Andrew - 5.9

JeffreyParties - 5.6

CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD - 5.6

Chefski - 5.5

chicknsandwich - 5.5

agata - 5.5

robotam - 5.4

mikebonetti - 5.2

greggy - 5.2

elizamuffins - 4.9

Michael Bay of Pigs - 4.9

ronnie hog - 4.9

mwn - 4.7

Anatasia Vigo - 4.6

SteveH - 4.1

touchy seeley - 4.0

DoctorFrog - 3.8

Chanson - 3.7

Norm - 3.6

skizelo - 3.5

Silvrwoman - 3.5

souprman - 3.1

Jack Johnson P.I. - 2.7

Jacob C - 2.6

o o o o o - 2.8

Bernard_Shakey - 2.3

Joe Lerini - 2.2

I was going to post my analysis as well but who cares. Probably boils down to be three things. Be a girl. Post less. Be funny cool smart nice.

2.8 hm...

Well it seems that my best efforts were for no reward. I will now talk in a purposefully less interesting fashion, in order to achieve a perfect 0.0 for next week.

• Like 7

Good to be back in the first post position this week.

• Like 15

family-circus_footsteps_wide-5728b2e29f79dad321bd09d0c1acaa867e16052c-s900-c85.jpg these are the only jeffys my mom lets me look at

I don't understand this joke but I'm still going to like it because it seems clever.

• Like 7

Due to high post volume, your posts may be subject to high wait times for likes.

Your interest in the HH forum is very important to us.

If you are having to wait more than 5 minutes for a like, simply re-post your previous post in a new response window.

Thank You for your patience and have a great day!

• Like 16

tumblr_ms0m2tXWon1roqda3o1_400.gif

I like video game jeffs. Nerd points to anyone who knows this guy!

• Like 3

Is his name Jeff?

• Like 3

Watching this Là Podfest episode is very exciting. I've never had the chance to see Sean and Hayes do an episode with both my ears and my eyes.

They maintain pretty intense eye contact throughout the ep. Take note millenials. Always looking down at your iphones. All your fancy apps are no substitute for good eye contact and a strong handshake.

p.s. this is my new persona on the forum - grumpy old dad

Edited by SteveH
  • Like 17

uh is anyone else concerned that 3 year old jeffy is "join[ing] 3 men in a tub" in his dream? What the fuck Bil Keane

• Like 8

Is his name Jeff?

Nope, but now I really wish it were. Either that or something to do with 69. Instead I just picked some rando irrelevant character.

• Like 1

KARNOV!

I need those nerd points. They sustain me.

• Like 6

Watching this Là Podfest episode is very exciting. I've never had the chance to see Sean and Hayes do an episode with both my ears and my eyes.

They maintain pretty intense eye contact throughout the ep. Take note millenials. Always looking down at your iphones. All your fancy apps are no substitute for good eye contact and a strong handshake.

p.s. this is my new persona on the forum - grumpy old dad

mmm yes

new

• Like 12

KARNOV!

I need those nerd points. They sustain me.

mjCS1YV.gif

Just wanted to make this more gif heavy

• Like 4

Hi friends and enemies

Here's an audio rip of the Podfest vid in case you want it for your archives. You know who else had archives? That's right. Hitler. You sure you wanna have something in common with that jerk off?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vikjj6pmf1twrzh/LA%20Podcast%20Festival%20With%20Jon%20Gemberling%2C%20obviously%20copy.m4a?dl=0

I definitely didn't get my Jons mixed up the first time I uploaded it

• Like 22