🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

Loging in from phone which I never do to say a million thanks to ADC!!!!!!

• Like 5

Only getting to watch the rest of the LA podfest video now.

At dinner someone told me a story about someone cutting themselves and I fainted. I went to the doctor's and he said I'm fine.

Happy birthday to me.

• Like 7

I just had a major case of deja vu watching the podfest ep, woah

• Like 1

I just had a major case of deja vu watching the podfest ep, woah

Strange, I'll have to watch it again to see if that happens to me.

• Like 19

Strange, I'll have to watch it again to see if that happens to me.

this is one of the best jokes I've ever heard

• Like 6

Watching this Là Podfest episode is very exciting. I've never had the chance to see Sean and Hayes do an episode with both my ears and my eyes.

They maintain pretty intense eye contact throughout the ep. Take note millenials. Always looking down at your iphones. All your fancy apps are no substitute for good eye contact and a strong handshake.

p.s. this is my new persona on the forum - grumpy old dad

The iPhone was also used in the opening bit of Hollywood Handbook Live at UCB Sunset with Brian Huskey.

• Like 3

Hey guys, I just wanted to pipe in to say that my name is Jeff.

Hey guys, I just wanted to pipe in to say that this guy parties.

• Like 8

At the risk of irritating everyone, just wanted to post a couple more P2L ratios.

Clem Dawg - 7.3

Hayzie Bone - 6.5

So congratulations to all forum members who have higher ratios and therefore are scientifically proven to be funnier than the hosts.

• Like 15

Jogging today I stopped to take a pic of a hummingbird. It's kinda upside-down drinking from a flower.

Dz89hwB.jpg

That was when Sean said there was a way to get pregnant from 69ing and I caught this photo as I doubled over laughing.

kRzvNx8.jpg

my face is weird..

• Like 11

That was when Sean said there was a way to get pregnant from 69ing and I caught this photo as I doubled over laughing.

kRzvNx8.jpg

my face is weird..

Soup, if you wanted us to know you had a Silver Jews shirt you could have just told us instead of making up this INSANE story

• Like 18

it was hell getting that hummingbird to pose.

• Like 7

For all you new posters who feel like everybody hates you and that you aren't getting enough likes, I've got some advice for you. Keep at it for a few months and inevitably people who are way newer and worse than you will come on. At that point you won't be new and bad anymore, you'll be familiar and comforting, and will start getting nostalgia-likes. That's when you'll know you've arrived on the scene!

when does that happen for me?

• Like 11

when does that happen for me?

oh sweetie...

• Like 8

For all you new posters who feel like everybody hates you and that you aren't getting enough likes, I've got some advice for you. Keep at it for a few months and inevitably people who are way newer and worse than you will come on. At that point you won't be new and bad anymore, you'll be familiar and comforting, and will start getting nostalgia-likes. That's when you'll know you've arrived on the scene!

Or for a low low price of $50.00 you can join, "Jakal's How to Be a Top Five Poster and Maybe Not Have Everyone Hate You Class," where me, Jakal, one of your favorite forumers will teach you how to write infrequent, semi-funny posts, so you too can be in the top 5 club.

*Class limited to 4 individuals.

**Jakal does not guarantee you will get more likes.

***That ranking post may have inflated my self worth a bit.

• Like 19

I've only been here a week and I already get TONS of likes.

(Don't fact-check that, totally not worth your time just trust me.)

• Like 16

Or for a low low price of $50.00 you can join, "Jakal's How to Be a Top Five Poster and Maybe Not Have Everyone Hate You Class," where me, Jakal, one of your favorite forumers will teach you how to write infrequent, semi-funny posts, so you too can be in the top 5 club.

*Class limited to 4 individuals.

**Jakal does not guarantee you will get more likes.

***That ranking post may have inflated my self worth a bit.

Celebrity endorsement:

I highly recommend doing this. Not because I think it will help with your foruming, but because I think it will give you important real-life skills that are highly valuable in an extremely competitive globalized workplace.

• Like 14