🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

Soup, if you wanted us to know you had a Silver Jews shirt you could have just told us instead of making up this INSANE story

aren't you banned?

• Like 6

Soup, if you wanted us to know you had a Silver Jews shirt you could have just told us instead of making up this INSANE story

SilverJews was such a good show. Don't know why they repackaged it as SilverHawks.

• Like 4

when does that happen for me?

I think you reset to being new and bad when you changed your name. Sorry, I don't make the rules, they just appear as giant fiery letters in my brain and then I type them here for you all to read.

• Like 15

guys I have some other t-shirts I need you to know about.

d87bVDp.jpg

• Like 10

guys I have some other t-shirts I need you to know about.

d87bVDp.jpg

you've been warned not to do a ray charles impersonation on this forum

that's really fucked up, soup

• Like 13

I've only been here a week and I already get TONS of likes.

(Don't fact-check that, totally not worth your time just trust me.)

Well at least you changed your picture. Now you'll get girl bonus likes.

This forum disgusts me.

• Like 6

Well at least you changed your picture. Now you'll get girl bonus likes.

This forum disgusts me.

Serious question is the girls getting special attention thing just a bit you guys do? Cause I thought y'all were serious about that but there are actually tons of girls here and it doesn't seem like they get any special treatment because of it.

• Like 8

I've noticed that people here like to mention when a band is from their hometown, so this Silver Jews shirt thing is just the opportunity I've been looking for.

• Like 9

Smith and jones forever.

I'm cool too guys

• Like 7

Speaking of cool, I got the number of a drug dealer for the first time from a coworker. How do I let this guy know I'm cool? Some kind of hat? Should I fake an accent? I don't want to seem like a narc.

• Like 7

Serious question is the girls getting special attention thing just a bit you guys do? Cause I thought y'all were serious about that but there are actually tons of girls here and it doesn't seem like they get any special treatment because of it.

On, don't worry about it, honey. It's just a bit. We don't treat women any different here, sweetie.

• Like 18

The forum inequality is bullshit imo, Ran keeps coasting through life and she doesn't understand the strife us male forum posters endure every day.

• Like 19

Speaking of cool, I got the number of a drug dealer for the first time from a coworker. How do I let this guy know I'm cool? Some kind of hat? Should I fake an accent? I don't want to seem like a narc.

You should probably strip to your undies immediately when you meet him, so he knows you aren't wearing a wire.

• Like 12

The forum inequality is bullshit imo, Ran keeps coasting through life and she doesn't understand the strife us male forum posters endure every day.

Shouldn't you be arranging the funeral for your son's untimely suicide death that happened just earlier today? I do think you have a great point though

• Like 2

LA Podfest ep > ep 103

I will agree. I loved Gemberling's growing exasperation with all of the sub-podcasts. And Brett's disgusting baby-related fetishes. And literally everything else. My new favorite single podcast episode. Take that, Todd Glass on The Fogelnest Files.

• Like 4

I get a lot of special attention which is weird since I'm 4 years old. (I'm the blond one.)

• Like 4

Fight me, David

• Like 21

4 year olds don't know about parenthesi, you fucking liar

She's a really smart 4 year old. I mean I am. Dammit.

• Like 4

Fuckin' guy posts like gangbusters for a week or two and then vanished and now suddenly is back and asking questions about breaking the law? You ask me, he's been turned and this is a sting operation. This rat is gonna try and get us all RICO'd.

• Like 13

Fuckin' guy posts like gangbusters for a week or two and then vanished and now suddenly is back and asking questions about breaking the law? You ask me, he's been turned and this is a sting operation. This rat is gonna try and get us all RICO'd.

Like gangbusters? I'm sorry, but I don't understand your old-timey slang. Let's try to keep the language simple, like, and I'm just using this as an example, but like something that would hold up in court, ya know? Also speak towards this rose on my lapel if you don't mind.

• Like 7