🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

Thanks! I'm a little worried about joining in the middle of a narcing spree, but what've I got to lose?

• Like 10

Hey, fuck you guys, what's up buddies?

Another great week for Hollywood Handbook! First of all 2 great episodes, one of which even has video.

And then on the forums cool discussions of popularity and sex acts, which is cool, because I'm also a cool and popular sex-guy when I'm not online geeking out over comedy podcasts.

Overall: 10/10

• Like 9

Hey it's your 57th favorite poster here, or whatever DoctorFrog's math determined.

I haven't had a chance to listen to the episode yet cause I'm dealing with some shit and I don't want to ruin the listening experience for myself.

Consequently, I've tried to avoid reading today's posts, so I'm sorry I didn't provide the "likes" they probably deserved.

However, to make up for it, I am going to submit a list of the posters I probably would have "liked," which is based on some very mathy shit (also I have written next to each member a rating of how hot he/she is - ya know, mathematically):

RanRan - 10.0

Dairy Pillows - 10.0

Dixon - 9.3

Danny Boy Wizard - 8.9

Jakal - 8.3

A bear - 7.8

nohorseman - 7.2

Just Add Pepper - 7.2

Valerie Bryant - 6.9

Joe McGurl - 6.9

Houston - 6.6

Jan Jr esq - 6.1

devscoots - 6.0

Spunky Foonerism - 6.0

Andrew - 5.9

JeffreyParties - 5.6

CORPSEFUCKER SHITLORD - 5.6

Chefski - 5.5

chicknsandwich - 5.5

agata - 5.5

robotam - 5.4

mikebonetti - 5.2

greggy - 5.2

elizamuffins - 4.9

Michael Bay of Pigs - 4.9

ronnie hog - 4.9

mwn - 4.7

Anatasia Vigo - 4.6

SteveH - 4.1

touchy seeley - 4.0

DoctorFrog - 3.8

Chanson - 3.7

Norm - 3.6

skizelo - 3.5

Silvrwoman - 3.5

souprman - 3.1

Jack Johnson P.I. - 2.7

Jacob C - 2.6

o o o o o - 2.8

Bernard_Shakey - 2.3

Joe Lerini - 2.2

• Like 8

this is one of the best jokes I've ever heard

If you like the joke so much why don't you 69 it

• Like 6

Brandon Content (theme audio) feat. Joe Wengert, Clem Dawg & Hayzie Bone

https://soundcloud.c...brandon-content

Better late than never. That's the sound of course of the AIG jellyfish. Thanks all!

everyone listen to this and give it likes

or, give me likes

also, submit this for the plugs theme for the ultimate f u to the cbb king scop anchorman

• Like 7

I'm usually not one to brag but after reading all this post ratio stuff I feel a need to re-insert myself into the forum life.

Hi new people and hello my old friends.

Sillylillyquee: 12.5

• Like 18

Scripps paid $60 million for Midroll according to their financial statements! That's a lot of cash!

Here's their description of Midroll:

"Midroll Media [is] a company that creates original podcasts and operates a network that creates more than 200 shows, including 'StartUp' and 'Nerdist.'"

• Like 9

I thought about putting a funny joke in my financial report like "Midrollin' in the Dough!" but I realized that business is a very serious topic and I shouldn't mix business and comedy.

Hope you guys liked this Weekly Financial Update by your man Who Comma Mike Jones!

-W,MJ

• Like 13

PK4rnxk.png?1

Bring in an EGOT to this party and it would get downright filthy.

• Like 7

Okay, I think this like ratio discussion is getting a little out of hand. We all saw the list and understand who the best posters are, objectively, so let's get back to business. Anybody have a weird story about their dick?

• Like 18

Realistically it's all about quantity and not about quality, so suck it nerds.

• Like 15

That story doesn't really paint your dick in the best light. It's not even that weird.

• Like 9

Okay, I think this like ratio discussion is getting a little out of hand. We all saw the list and understand who the best posters are, objectively, so let's get back to business. Anybody have a weird story about their dick?

My boss had a picture of mine on his phone at one point.

• Like 13

My dick has a second family I've never even met.

• Like 9

Fun fact about my dick: it used to be a lil white penis but when I turned 18 and could vote I decided to get a tattoo of a big black dong on it and now people think "whoaw that's a big ol' honker you have there" when they see it.

My dick looks exactly like Mickey Avalon.

Edit: this is the funniest thing I could come up with, mostly because I don't really find sexuality to be a laughing matter. Grow up, RanRan.

• Like 5

Fun fact about my dick: it used to be a lil white penis but when I turned 18 and could vote I decided to get a tattoo of a big black dong on it and now people think "whoaw that's a big ol' honker you have there" when they see it.

I have nothing to say about this, but I just noticed your location and would like to commend you for getting googy.

• Like 1

Here's an odd thing about my dick. It actually has two knuckles and a fingernail on it, and grows out of the side of my hand. To make matters worse, I have a bizarrely disfigured thumb that grows kind of at the base of my abdomen, right above my balls. Not to be too graphic, but it doesn't have ANY knuckles, and it has a big purple knob on the end.

I don't let it get me down, though. Through hard work, a positive attitude (and, I'll admit it, some help from G-d), I've been able to do pretty much everything normal folks can do. I don't like to be called an inspirational figure though. A soldier or a fireman is an inspirational figure. The girl who doesn't grow at all and is unappealing to look at is an inspirational figure. Me, I'm just a run-of-the-mill hero.

• Like 11

great 99th post.

• Like 2