🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

My dick is Ryan Lewis from Macklemore and Ryan Lewis.

I'm obviously kidding but it is a DJ.

• Like 15

For my 100th post here is my true identity. I wanted to keep it under wraps because of my successful show The News Girl but you all deserve complete honesty.

uIU59u6.jpg

• Like 4

For my 100th post here is my true identity. I wanted to keep it under wraps because of my successful show The News Girl but you all deserve complete honesty.

uIU59u6.jpg

You are a filthy f***ing liar. Get the f*** outta here.

• Like 3

I once had a mosquito bite my dick. At least I think it was a mosquito. Could have been a spider.

• Like 5

Tried to go to a walk in clinic, just in case it was a spider bite, but the nurse was young and cute, so I just turned around and went back home.

• Like 6

You are a filthy f***ing liar. Get the f*** outta here.

Alright, it was fun while it lasted. Bye guys.

• Like 1

For those waiting with bated breath; drug deal went well.

Background song:

• Like 4

That story doesn't really paint your dick in the best light. It's not even that weird.

It's important to have good lighting when getting your dick painted. That art class was very mean to me.

• Like 13

Hey Abraxas I really like the way you broke that one thought into minimum three posts it really added to the suspense keep it up and one day you may weave a tale as well as j.j.p.i. does

• Like 12

Holy shit, that's hilarious.

yea i thought it was funny too, why plug another guy's podcast lmao

• Like 24

yea i thought it was funny too, why plug another guy's podcast lmao

No no, I meant the podcast itself was hilarious.

• Like 8

No no, I meant the podcast itself was hilarious.

back off you guys this one is under my wing now

• Like 13

Well, 4.9 is kind of disappointing to be honest. I guess I am not under 30 and single any more so I have accept the hard facts of being a "normal" person online. I mean it is still pretty good though. I told my kids and they were like "wow mom you are pretty cool" but they also think PewDiePie and SpongBob are "pretty cool" so let me know if it counts. I am pretty out of touch.

• Like 13

new revelations about greggy's appearance.

he has wings.

EDIT> or at least one.

• Like 6

I need to spend an extra $0.01 on Amazon to get free shipping. Any suggestions?

• Like 5

I need to spend an extra $0.01 on Amazon to get free shipping. Any suggestions?

Buy me some rose quartz healing crystals, and I'll cast a spell for you.

What is it you desire? Money? Power? Love? I'll make you a king of men, Michael; all I need is those crystals. Those crystals and a vial of your blood. Can you do that for me?

http://www.amazon.com/Tumbled-Gemstones-Crystals-Healing-Supplies/dp/B002GW67KC/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1443660459&sr=8-9&keywords=rose+quartz

• Like 11

Buy me some rose quartz healing crystals, and I'll cast a spell for you.

What is it you desire? Money? Power? Love? I'll make you a king of men, Michael; all I need is those crystals. Those crystals and a vial of your blood. Can you do that for me?

http://www.amazon.co...rds=rose+quartz

The vial of blood, sure, no problem. BUT, those damn crystals aren't sold by Amazon so it doesn't count towards the free shipping. You want the blood anyway?

• Like 5

Too many people are talking about Greggy's podcast now, so I gotta quit listening to it. Sorry, Greggy, I love you, but you're going mainstream, and I don't want my heart to break when you inevitably Scripp yourself out.

• Like 6