🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

i dont eat banana peels but i do dry them out and smoke them, cleanest high since jenkem

• Like 20

edit uhhh never mind

Post was just too rude

Oh no skizelo, how should I handle this punk who's trying to f up my game?

• Like 7

Soup, if you wanted us to know you had a Silver Jews shirt you could have just told us instead of making up this INSANE story

Whoa, harsh. V cold post. It's like. Ber man

• Like 9

Oh no skizelo, how should I handle this punk who's trying to f up my game?

Pretty weirded out that you knew I was punk af

• Like 8

are we doing spooky halloween avatars now?

• Like 8

weird, i also got a screenshot of silvr's post

r9WF3Vi.png

• Like 16

My like-ratio and my dick length in inches are exactly identical right now, which is pretty great. So from here forward, I will only be accepting the first 6 likes on each of my posts. If my dick grows another inch I will let you know. In the meantime, if you see that I already have six likes on a post, I'm afraid you're out of luck. You'll just have to be faster next time.

• Like 13

r9WF3Vi.png

Thank you at least for omitting the photo

• Like 17

Ok guys, I'm on the bandwagon with all the spooky creepy halloween stuff now. Although we might want to consider that Sean and Hayes might not come on the forums to ask for popcorn gallery questions as long as these shenanigans are going on because it's TOO SCARY. There might even be a skelington or a frankingstein in here!

(that's right. I'm doing old bits from the show. and you know what? I'm not sorry. It feels gooooood baby)

• Like 12

Man oh man I feel like I gotta weigh in on this post/like ratio list. Such a hot topic.

Oh wait I just remembered idfc Bc I'm punk af and the only hot topic I endorse is the one I buy my chain wallets from.

• Like 17

Well, 4.9 is kind of disappointing to be honest. I guess I am not under 30 and single any more so I have accept the hard facts of being a "normal" person online. I mean it is still pretty good though. I told my kids and they were like "wow mom you are pretty cool" but they also think PewDiePie and SpongBob are "pretty cool" so let me know if it counts. I am pretty out of touch.

i am 4000 years old and married to the earth, don't worry about it

edit: this episode is v funny, v good btw

Edited by Danny Boy Wizard
  • Like 10

Well, 4.9 is kind of disappointing to be honest. I guess I am not under 30 and single any more so I have accept the hard facts of being a "normal" person online. I mean it is still pretty good though. I told my kids and they were like "wow mom you are pretty cool" but they also think PewDiePie and SpongBob are "pretty cool" so let me know if it counts. I am pretty out of touch.

Oh, I forgot to say it at the time, but I think SpongBob is a very funny joke. SpongBob. Spong-Bob.

Spongbob!

Anyway, keep it up.

• Like 8

r9WF3Vi.png

I'm proud I got in that nice pre-edit like. Feels good.

• Like 8

I'm proud I got in that nice pre-edit like. Feels good.

Nope, I'm not gonna do a joke about how you liked what you saw because then I'd have to do another edit

• Like 5

Alright, I finished calculating them, here's the Kill/Death ratios for everyone who posted in the last week:

A bear 5.6

mwn 5.0

Bernard_Shakey 4.5

robotam 4.5

souprman: 4.3

Michael Bay of Pigs: 3.0

Anastasia Vigo: 2.4

Chefski: 2.4

chicknsandwich: 1.4

agata: 1.0

Chanson: 1.0

elizamuffins: 1.0

Joe McGurl: 1.0

Norm: 1.0

RanRan: 1.0

ronniehog: 1.0

Valerie Bryant: 1.0

SteveH: 0.8

Jacob C: 0.7

greggy: 0.5 (actually did really well but he kept shooting his own posts ??)

Jack Johnson P.I: 0.1

• Like 17

I've learned a lot this week and am not proud of how I conducted myself on this forum. As penance, I won't be posting anymore in this thread, but will like everyone else's comments because you all deserve higher P2L stats.

Keep steezin,

JJpi

• Like 4

Alright, I finished calculating them, here's the Kill/Death ratios for everyone who posted in the last week:

A bear 5.6

mwn 5.0

Bernard_Shakey 4.5

robotam 4.5

souprman: 4.3

Michael Bay of Pigs: 3.0

Anastasia Vigo: 2.4

Chefski: 2.4

chicknsandwich: 1.4

agata: 1.0

Chanson: 1.0

elizamuffins: 1.0

Joe McGurl: 1.0

Norm: 1.0

RanRan: 1.0

ronniehog: 1.0

Valerie Bryant: 1.0

SteveH: 0.8

Jacob C: 0.7

greggy: 0.5 (actually did really well but he kept shooting his own posts ??)

i always get voted out for TKing

• Like 13

Just ran the numbers on my OVERALL like to post ratio and my stats jump up to 5.3 which has me feeling pretty pretty good. I am like one cat pic from having my like to post count ratio match the average dick length of the guys who post here.

• Like 9