🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

Souprman why haven't you changed your name to spookrman

• Like 8

Souprman why haven't you changed your name to spookrman

i will take that under consideration.

• Like 5

man, I really hate it when you guys switch your names here. I refuse to expend the energy to "figure things out" on what should be a fun diversion.

just be yourselves or at least commit to whatever dumb internet bullshit dumb name you dumbly chose at some point in the dumb past

• Like 10

devspooks. You can have that for free, but I'll send on my PayPal info if you want to make a donation. can't hurt

• Like 14

man, I really hate it when you guys switch your names here. I refuse to expend the energy to "figure things out" on what should be a fun diversion.

just be yourselves or at least commit to whatever dumb internet bullshit dumb name you dumbly chose at some point in the dumb past

yeah you fuckin idiots!

anyway i'm new here. i don't have a dad but here's a pic of my mom.

oT5TXrF.jpg

i hope i fit in with you dumb internet dumb dumb's.

• Like 7

(devscoots it's souprman. don't tell anyone)

• Like 7

Hi guys, I have contracted a hellish disease and my head is now full of snotty garbage. Is this something that eating banana peels can help with?

• Like 7

devspooks. You can have that for free, but I'll send on my PayPal info if you want to make a donation. can't hurt

DEVILscoots would also be a good one.

• Like 3

I could have gone with Norman Bates,

or even spookier,

Norman Reedus, the zombie man from the south.

• Like 7

I changed my name, but my new picture won't upload. I'll keep everyone updated on the situation. Doe anyone have any questions?

Do you still party? And if so, do you murder people at your parties?

• Like 6

I changed my name, but my new picture won't upload. I'll keep everyone updated on the situation. Does anyone have any questions?

How good you look?

• Like 5

do you listen to hollywood handbook mr henderson, its a good podcast

• Like 8

whats your favorite podcast?

• Like 5

honestly, and this is just me telling the truths that come from down deep in my soul, and i'm sorry if this is a bold statement and i absolutely mean no offense, so please don't be offended by this and i want you to know that if you are offended by this i offer my deepest heartfelt apologies, because nobody should have to take that from me, send me a private message if i do because i will send you a personal message, but i really like hollywood handbook, podcast wise.

• Like 19

whats your favorite podcast?

And for future reference, that was like super personal question bro. Why don't you just ask me what my fuck style is? (hair first nom nom nom)

• Like 4

CLASSIC podcast quote, i was worried at first but you fit like a glove

• Like 15

i like a lot of podcasts personally, i just wanted to talk about them. sorry for being presumptuous

• Like 9

i like a lot of podcasts personally, i just wanted to talk about them. sorry for being presumptuous

This is not last week's forum

• Like 3