🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

They just brought the snakes out and I'm about to drink the Sacred Unidentified Juice Type Stuff so I can't really talk right now.

• Like 8

Only church I go to involves a lot of kneeling before Tom Brady while living in denial about the sins of Bill Belichick listening to fanatics who have got it all wrong ("the Patriots have class though") and people who just show up when there are giveaways or things are going well. So yeah not a lot has changed from my Catholic school days but the Pats have a bye week so I might actually get some housework done today.

• Like 5

Only church I go to involves a lot of kneeling before Tom Brady while living in denial about the sins of Bill Belichick listening to fanatics who have got it all wrong ("the Patriots have class though") and people who just show up when there are giveaways or things are going well. So yeah not a lot has changed from my Catholic school days but the Pats have a bye week so I might actually get some housework done today.

Preach!

• Like 3

The people on this forum are really starting to influence my life!

Mike Bonetti is pretty much my best friend, Dairy pillows is my #1 crush and now I convinced my boyfriend to dress as SteveH for our Halloween party last night...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/tunapuppy/20151003_194757_zpscsrkk2kt_edit_1443974242881_zpsm4g7cc4b.jpg

( I went as a horny single mom)

PS Earwolf plz get your shit together so I can embed pics from my tablet!

• Like 11

I don't go to god becus i don't believe in church

• Like 8

And I forgot to mention how much I like demonlover69 and how much his likes mean to me #ForumFriends4eva

• Like 3

christian + science? that's already a fuck you.

then you want pretend to be be credible journalists based off that genius combo?

now i'm supposed to accept your opinion on football?

why don't you have some insight into why a christian beats his child till his poor little nuts bleed?

what? no insights there christianity? science? nothing?

assholes.

• Like 5

I can't tell if this is a bit or not, but are you complaining about the Christian Science Monitor reporting on football?

• Like 8

The people on this forum are really starting to influence my life!

Mike Bonetti is pretty much my best friend, Dairy pillows is my #1 crush and now I convinced my boyfriend to dress as SteveH for our Halloween party last night...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/tunapuppy/20151003_194757_zpscsrkk2kt_edit_1443974242881_zpsm4g7cc4b.jpg

( I went as a horny single mom)

PS Earwolf plz get your shit together so I can embed pics from my tablet!

And I'm your new son.

• Like 2

FINALLY

finally someone is standing up against those pesky Christian scientists

• Like 11

I don't ask you not to beat your meat, how can you ask Peterson not to beat his kid?

• Like 4

i'm just giving ron hog some material to get his precious likes.

• Like 6

And I'm your new son.

I bet I am old enough to be your mom.

PS- eat your veggies!

• Like 2

Every night I pray that the Lord Xenu will make me as sexy as elizamuffins and her bf.

• Like 3

Every night I pray that the Lord Xenu will make me as sexy as elizamuffins and her bf.

We weren't always so sexy. Start praying to Sean and Hayes instead of Xenu and it can happen for you too.

• Like 11

is football podcasts? are podcasts church?

• Like 4

"I just don't think I *get* Hollywood Handbook." -my roommate

Anyone got a couch I can crash on?

• Like 8

No, that's a really shallow reason to leave an apartment, and I doubt your roommate actually deserves it. Sometimes people are going to have different interests than you, MC, but that's what makes the world a beautiful place. I think you should really rethink the way you see other people, and maybe they'll rethink the way they see you!

• Like 6

Fuck that. Murder the asshole.

• Like 8