🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

I think there's a case to be made for christianity in science. . .

a BOOKCASE

. . . full of books I don't want to read about the role of christianity in science

mic drop

• Like 16

No, that's a really shallow reason to leave an apartment, and I doubt your roommate actually deserves it. Sometimes people are going to have different interests than you, MC, but that's what makes the world a beautiful place. I think you should really rethink the way you see other people, and maybe they'll rethink the way they see you!

Pretty elaborate way to say I would love to but my dad isn't as cool as Sean's dad and won't let me have sleepovers, son!

I would talk to him for you but you know how he gets on Sundays when he has been drinking.

• Like 7

i'm hurt that Jeffrey won't let me crash on his couch. :(

I'd let you crash on my couch but as it stands I live on a different coast and I don't like you.

• Like 9

Elizamuffins, your avatar has similar colours and composition to mine.

Keep stopping at your posts when scrolling through to see how many likes I got.

COMPLETE bullshit tbh

• Like 12

Just got back to a internet to see my girl elizamuffins is killin' it today.

and..

I'd let you crash on my couch but as it stands I live on a different coast and I don't like you.

Classic Norm!

• Like 4

random thoughts.

mutchotchkes. (is that a joke? lmk)

#classicNorm. thanks BONEzone. i felt it was someone else's turn to go there. on both accounts. (Lizmuffins killlinngg 2; the Reckoning)

earlier today i failed miserably at making people jealous that my shitty phone can order shitty pizza.

offensive line my ass.

don't say "Atlanta's on fire" with such a hard stop and no modifier. it's makes people nervous.

here's dinner. it's a tomato free sauce with chicken, summer squash, mushrooms, red bell ppr, onion, basil, and spinach.

eIdSSA9.jpg

here it is plated w spaghetti.

JzksNTH.jpg

yeah.

• Like 12

I made gumbo yesterday. Spunky F - is that interesting to you?

• Like 11

I finally made a PCG timer instead of whining like I do every week

• Like 2

I made gumbo yesterday. Spunky F - is that interesting to you?

Ooh yeah, gumbo is a regional food from where I currently live! Did you enjoy it? No, wait, don't tell me... I'd prefer to just imagine you making gumbo and enjoying it a whole lot.

Heehee. That's the sound I'm making, imagining my pal SteveH making gumbo and then eating it. Yummyumyumyum! That's the sound you're making in my imagination. Please let me have some, I'm very hungry. That's what I'm imagining Mrs. H saying, as you selfishly refuse to share the delicious gumbo. Waaaaaaah! That's the sound of your crying child, his hunger rendering him inarticulate in his confusion and rage.

Man. I used to like you SteveH. Now, after imagining you eating gumbo, I kind of hate you. Pretty fucked up dude. The man of the house is supposed to feed his family, not just his own greedy face.

• Like 21

hfs y'all, Trenefits is back!! Trends with Benefits, that is B)/> .

Featuring Chekov's Cashew Canister, "Are they twins," and so many hilarious goofs.

Prepare to get mad at how funny the people that put up the forums threads are (and Gabe too) if you forgot during their short hiatus.

http://www.twb.cool/ep/0000022

• Like 9

hfs y'all, Trenefits is back!! Trends with Benefits, that is B)/> .

Featuring Chekov's Cashew Canister, "Are they twins," and so many hilarious goofs.

Prepare to get mad at how funny the people that put up the forums threads are (and Gabe too) if you forgot during their short hiatus.

http://www.twb.cool/ep/0000022

Excited to listen based off of the description, I'm always down for the Dink

• Like 2

What's the difference btwn party peanuts and regular peanuts?

Regular peanuts:

peanuts.jpg

Party peanuts:

peanuts-halloween-007-800.jpg

• Like 19

What's the difference btwn party peanuts and regular peanuts?

condoms.

• Like 6

Mikebonetti, I like you, but I don't appreciate you implying that I need to run down to the store before it closes to purchase condoms for this Peanuts/Furry convention that I am absolutely not going to at 10:30 tonight (leave early cause of parking). Usually your posts are much nicer; I think that certain ppl (ahem souprman) have become bad influences

• Like 5

here's dinner. it's a tomato free sauce with chicken, summer squash, mushrooms, red bell ppr, onion, basil, and spinach.

yeah.

looks too wet. soggy noodles, no thanks.

• Like 5

you take that back godddamnitt those mofo's are al-dente-as-fuck!!

• Like 4

So, just got off work. I'm a checker at a grocery store. Here's a non rhyming poem about my day.

A woman comes into my line with fantastic breasts.

I try not to stare, but I am human.

She starts reaching in her purse for change, leaning forward.

I try not to look down her blouse, but I am a human.

With the last of my will, and the obligation bestowed upon me in my workplace. I break eye contact with her cleavage.

I feel...inhuman.

With her breast no longer blinding me I can see the world I left behind.

The woman behind her, the bagger in my line, they all stare still. Guilt leaves me.

They are human.

The perfect tits leave with their perfect change. Sadness swells stiffer than my manhood.

The woman behind her steps forward. She says: "I don't have cleavage that amazing."

We laugh. So human.

I say: "That's a shame." and laugh.

She doesn't laugh with me. She doesn't even smile. Silence.

Fin

Based on a true story. So, as you can see, I too have faults. As hard as it is to believe.

I should also point out the three of us stared for a good thirty seconds while she digged through her purse. It was an unnaturally long amount of time to stare at someone's chest in public. I really felt pretty guilty until the second woman said something. Then, I felt really stupid.

you take that back godddamnitt those mofo's are al-dente-as-fuck!!

we ALL believe you

• Like 19

So, just got off work. I'm a checker at a grocery store. Here's a non rhyming poem about my day.

With the last of my will, and the obligation bestowed upon me in my workplace. I break eye contact with her cleavage.

I feel...inhuman.

The woman behind her, the bagger in my line, they all stare still. Guilt leaves me.

They are human.

The perfect tits leave with their perfect change. Sadness swells stiffer than my manhood.

The woman behind her steps forward. She says: "I don't have cleavage that amazing."

We laugh. So human.

Fin

Based on a true story. So, as you can see, I too have faults. As hard as it is to believe.

I should also point out the three of us stared for a good thirty seconds while she digged through her purse. It was an unnaturally long amount of time to stare at someone's chest in public. I really felt pretty guilty until the second woman said something. Then, I felt really stupid.

When I was a teenager I worked as a cashier (more commonly known as a "check out chick" in Australia) at a supermarket. I always had guys staring at my chest to read my name tag. The ladies glanced and were able to read it fine, but the guys eyes just lingered a little too long.

We know when you're looking. We always know, even when you think we didn't notice..... WE KNOW.

P.S. Elizamuffins I'm crushing on you too :wub:

• Like 14

Just finished a private screening of The Martian in 3D because I'm a big deal like that. Any questions about objectionable content in the film?

• Like 7

When I was a teenager I worked as a cashier (more commonly known as a "check out chick" in Australia) at a supermarket. I always had guys staring at my chest to read my name tag. The ladies glanced and were able to read it fine, but the guys eyes just lingered a little too long.

We know when you're looking. We always know, even when you think we didn't notice..... WE KNOW.

*stares at the area under your avatar where your chest would be in the picture, imagining boobs, for an inordinate amount of time*

• Like 9

Just finished a private screening of The Martian in 3D because I'm a big deal like that. Any questions about objectionable content in the film?

was it bad

• Like 6

I feel...inhuman.

They are human.

We laugh. So human.

Fin

doesn't rhyme. 2/10

• Like 7