🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 103 — Allan McLeod, Our Close Friend

9 years later, Stockholm copies Time magazine and awards half the Nobel Prize for Physiology/Medicine to You You Too!

Congratulations tu You all!

• Like 8

If I had to bet all my money on one poster posting right after my post about boobs, it would have been Houston. RIP

Dairy, you were a not too distant second.

When I was a teenager I worked as a cashier (more commonly known as a "check out chick" in Australia) at a supermarket.

Its the same here. Guys are called 'check out chicks with dicks' and no one is offended by this.

doesn't rhyme. 2/10

I should call you Stevia, because you're fucking fake.

• Like 10

btw I don't feel like changing my actual facebook name, so just know that in my heart, for this month, my name is Jacob Frights (which is clever because it rhymes with my real last name)

• Like 8

top five guesses for what JacobC's actual last name is.

1. Crights

2. Clights

3. Cnights

4. Cites

5. Clump-Frights

• Like 10

Brandon Content (theme audio) feat. Joe Wengert, Clem Dawg & Hayzie Bone

https://soundcloud.c...brandon-content

Better late than never. That's the sound of course of the AIG jellyfish. Thanks all!

sorry charlie i couldnt listen when you posted and now that i did i know this is very good

• Like 7

CBB was just a tad weak today. That said, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, when my favorite podcast - the consistently hilarious, always great, Hollywooooooood Handbook comes out

• Like 9

btw I don't feel like changing my actual facebook name, so just know that in my heart, for this month, my name is Jacob Frights (which is clever because it rhymes with my real last name)

I would've gone with Jacob C Dead People, but I didn't know your real last name.

• Like 9

When I was a teenager I worked as a cashier (more commonly known as a "check out chick" in Australia) at a supermarket. I always had guys staring at my chest to read my name tag. The ladies glanced and were able to read it fine, but the guys eyes just lingered a little too long.

We know when you're looking. We always know, even when you think we didn't notice..... WE KNOW.

P.S. Elizamuffins I'm crushing on you too :wub:/>

Hey, DP, I just wanted to let you know that I liked your post while in my underwear while avoiding getting ready.

(This is a callback to last week)

• Like 8

CBB was just a tad weak today. That said, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, when my favorite podcast - the consistently hilarious, always great, Hollywooooooood Handbook comes out

the first segment was real good, but i didn't really like the character that came in.

Every segment on Hollywood Handbook is real good, also smart.

• Like 6

top five guesses for what JacobC's actual last name is.

1. Crights

2. Clights

3. Cnights

4. Cites

5. Clump-Frights

Maybe friend me on facebook and find out, ya jerkbutt.

Or not, because you're right, it's Clump Frights.

• Like 6

My moms wont let me have the Facebook. They say its a construct of the sexist patriarchal paradigm. Typical lesbo bs.

• Like 13

Jon Gabrus was really funny on CBB today, as always, the main guests were pretty decent, and Pam Murphy was funny, overall good ep

• Like 1

CBB was just a tad weak today.

Bit of a pussy move of you to only post this here and not on the CBB forums

• Like 5

Now before this gets too out of hand, just everyone remember that Scott provides upwards of 4 hours of free* content for you each week and you have no right to be even the slightest bit critical here in the amazing, nurturing Hollywood Handbook forums OR there at the sycophant central CBB board. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT.

(*for the next 6 months)

• Like 7

^

Yeah, I understand that podcast hosts don't give a fudge (and why should they?) but I find it fun to talk about the merits/problems with all forms of pop culture, including podcasts. Spontaneanation is a big one for me; some weeks I find it absolutely delightful. Some weeks I find it awful, unlistenable. People who get mad at the slightest bit of criticism...that's irritating. Yeah, it's free, but so is watching sports, and we still argue about that stuff.

• Like 4

^

I just have a problem that people take their own criticisms too seriously. We're all going to die and none of our opinions matter, so who cares if you think Armen Weitzman is annoying. He's the only one who it really effects, and all it's doing is making him sad.

Long story short: Don't be a dick to people because it makes those people upset.

• Like 8

You know what really twists my nips? All these people complaining about things and then more people complaining about those people complaining about things and then the people who get annoyed by it all. I hate myself.

• Like 13

fantastic breasts.

my chest

imagining boobs

twists my nips

Glad we moved on from dicks

• Like 13

The boys got a mention here about podcasts to listen to across 24 topics or some shit, whatever. Check it:

http://www.vulture.c...-24-topics.html

Hollywood: "Hollywood Handbook"

In “Hollywood Handbook,” Hayes Davenport and Sean Clements are stereotypical “A-list 'It'-boy” actors/writers/directors, with the one small caveat being that they’re not. Davenport and Clements are, in fact, two real television writers playing hilariously deadpan characters on a podcast that on the surface aims to help others break into showbiz, but in reality is effective satire of the fame game. Their characters spend time topping each other’s braggadocio, while their IRL-insider perspective makes their improvised send-ups all too real; even their comedian guests, who are almost always a “close friend,” have a hard time not cracking.

Also, while you're there, here's Mr. Schmidt talking about a drillbit dildo: http://www.vulture.c...lbit-dildo.html

Keep it tuned to Vulture.com for all your pop culture needs!!!!

paid endorsement

• Like 5

The boys got a mention here about podcasts to listen to across 24 topics or some shit, whatever. Check it:

http://www.vulture.c...-24-topics.html

Hollywood: "Hollywood Handbook"

In “Hollywood Handbook,” Hayes Davenport and Sean Clements are stereotypical “A-list 'It'-boy” actors/writers/directors, with the one small caveat being that they’re not. Davenport and Clements are, in fact, two real television writers playing hilariously deadpan characters on a podcast that on the surface aims to help others break into showbiz, but in reality is effective satire of the fame game. Their characters spend time topping each other’s braggadocio, while their IRL-insider perspective makes their improvised send-ups all too real; even their comedian guests, who are almost always a “close friend,” have a hard time not cracking.

Also, while you're there, here's Mr. Schmidt talking about a drillbit dildo: http://www.vulture.c...lbit-dildo.html

Keep it tuned to Vulture.com for all your pop culture needs!!!!

paid endorsement

Shit. This just reminded me I was supposed to stop at the Italian deli on my way home from work and pick up a pound of thin sliced braggadocio and a dozen cannoli. My wife is gonna be pissed

• Like 6

Is there really a backlash to the craft beer revolution? That's crazy. Dislike.

• Like 5