🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 252 — The Mugging Mugger

This week, Kulap is joined by guest host Armen Weitzman, who explains why he's now hosting with an open heart. Then, they welcome Josh Fadem, who was kind enough to bring his uncle Josh to explain his thoughts on modern day music and cell phones. Additionally, the gang debates what steps Johnny Depp could take to revitalize his career. Lastly, Josh explains how Space Jam 2 went from the shelves to viral sensation.

This guest makes Jason Nash sound like an NPR host. I dunno if I can get through this one.

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't know what Josh was going for with that bit during the music chart, but I found it literally unlistenable and gave up after two songs. Based on the comments here, it sounds like I don't need to go back and listen to the rest.

• Like 2

Maybe I'm an a-hole, but I find this one delightful.

I couldn't agree more. It was off the rails, but I found it incredibly fun.

Having said that, I admit I begrudgingly love this comment:

This guest makes Jason Nash sound like an NPR host.

• Like 1

I don't understand the hate but everyone is allowed their opinion.. That being said I loved this episode I thought Josh was hysterical!

• Like 1

I think this episode might have just felt too unbalanced for some. I seem to be less annoyed by Josh than others may have been, but I can see that he can seem to be a bit too much. I always enjoy Armen's guest host appearances, but Howard might have been a lot more willing and able to wrangle the guest in a little. Overall, I enjoyed this weird episode

Saw Armen was guest-hosting, and instantly hit the "Download" button! Oh man! Hurry up Internet... *must listen asap*

Ahhh... I just wish Besser was guest. No offense to... well, any other guest on an Armen episode, ever. I just wish Besser was the ONLY guest when Armen stops by to fill in for Howard. I need to live in a World where we get to hear a, "GANDALF VS. SNAPE 2"

:D

• Like 1

Wonder if they were waiting until an Armen episode to bring this guy in.

• Like 2

Was he intentionally waiting for Armen to start talking so he could bulldoze him again?

I found that to be really abrasive, did not enjoy. Also lol @ the Jackie Chan impression to really put a cherry on top; did Armen say that's not right and then fold into himself when asked about it?

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't know what Josh was going for with that bit during the music chart, but I found it literally unlistenable and gave up after two songs. Based on the comments here, it sounds like I don't need to go back and listen to the rest.

That's what I did and I'm proud of that decision. I would rather listen to the worst Never Not Funny pre-guest babble for 4 hours than this for 20 minutes. This guy is literally the worst, and makes me unhappy that he gets paid to write funny things yet he thought that was funny. The kind of dumb lowest common denominator bullshit that Kulap would probably be offended by if it was thrown her way on Twitter and not in her face on mic

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this