🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 207 — LIVE from SF Improv Festival 2015

Recorded LIVE from the 2015 San Francisco Improv Festival, improv legends Susan Messing and Bob Dassie join Matt Besser on this week’s improv4humans! They’ll explore meeting with a genius surgeon who likes to be addressed as a cat, an airline that allows sitting in the cockpit as an alternative seat, and wearing very revealing clothes to a wedding. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

I pissed my bed, not my pants, thank you very much

Edit: That man's laugh. Oh man.

• Like 7

another great ep. super-pro edition.

• Like 2

That guys laugh though. I think it's the first time he's heard jokes.

• Like 13

Somebody was really hoping they'd be able to hear themselves laughing on the recording.

• Like 4

I pissed my bed, not my pants, thank you very much

Edit: That man's laugh. Oh man.

Was Pete Holmes in this audience?!

Edit: The actual improv in the episode was great, audience guy aside.

• Like 1

Was Pete Holmes in this audience?!

Sounded a bit like that guy that keeps fucking with Chris Gethard

That guy must have pulled a muscle pushing his laugh out so hard.

Decent ep, did Besser purposely glaze over the pineapple suggestion or just not hear it?

• Like 6

That guy in audience? He laugh. That guy laugh. :)

• Like 4

Humons,

Here is a breakdown of the scenes from this episode. We call all suggestions (from a live audience or online) Twitter Suggestions. That's why they're labeled that way.

- Twitter Suggestion – Nurse – Patient meets with a doctor who believes he’s a cat (1:45)

- Twitter Suggestion – Airport – Passenger upgrades from middle seat to flying the plane (7:39)

- Twitter Suggestion – Polygon – Parents evade son’s math questions (20:04)

- Twitter Suggestion – Camel – Best man and bride try to pull off moose-knuckles/camel toe at wedding (31:30)

- Twitter Suggestion – Pac-Man – Son struggles to teach naïve mom how to use a computer/Father with explosive prostate talks to his imagination while masturbating (39:37)

- Twitter Suggestion – Revenge – Passionate Game of Thrones fan confronts George R.R. Martin about the future of Jon Snow (49:40)

- Kevin The Intern's Intern

• Like 1

Fallout shout out from Matty B! I love it. It is one of two video games I play. FO4 coming out soon!!!! (11/10/15)

Also, great ep.: A+

• Like 1