🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 46 - Stephanie Allynne, Mary Holland, Erin Whitehead: The Sleepover Podcast LIVE

Recorded LIVE from LA Podfest 2015 is the Sleepover Podcast with your hosts Marsha Godstone (Mary Holland), Melanie Bill (Stephanie Allynne), and Trixie Cornell (Erin Whitehead)! They’re a group of 8th grade friends who talk about all the important topics including middle school flings. Joining them on the sleepover is Melanie’s older sister Jill Bill who teaches them how to be chill, what’s it like to be stoned, and opens up during a game of Truth or Dare.

Yay!

Sidenote- when I read the premise I immediately worried that listening to this would make me feel like a huge creep. Not going to not listen to it, though.

• Like 2

Wild Horses podcasts are the best

(Hi Wild Horses, please make more of The Perspective podcast for us!)

Is this not showing up for anyone else in their podcast app?

Also not showing up for me in BeyondPod, and the whole rest of the feed is gone. This also happened with improv4humans and The Wolf Den.

Holy shit this was insane I loved every minute of it! It's truly a Christmas miracle!

"is this a riddle? you guys are all sphynxes"

• Like 2

I love this podcast so much. This episode was ridiculous; even little things were hilarious. If you're not paying attention, you'll miss so much! This was the funniest thing I listened to on Earwolf all week!

"Let's make a pact..." - lol

Everything was hilarious! LOVED THIS!

I hope they stick to the pact and we get another sleepover ep set 10 years in the future.

Sign in to follow this