🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 379 — Realies and Fictionals

Alia Shawkat, Angela Trimbur, and Adam DeVine stop by to give Scott and intern Gino a behind the scenes look into their new Horror Comedy film The Final Girls on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! We'll find out what it's like to be slashed in a slasher film, the kind of craft service on the movie's set, and the last time everyone cried. Later, Cutie Cake, the Angel of Cuteness herself appears in studio to create some cute things right before everyone's eyes!

• Like 2

That's a stacked lineup! I could get used to this.

You forgot to look into the camera

• Like 6

Who was the person taking it a little too seriously?

"Um actually, we do give a shit. It's a good movie."

People being genuine against Gino is just the best.

• Like 3

Loved Scott's throwaway line about Spectre also starring Inspectah Deck

also Cutie Cake cracked me up

• Like 3

It was Alia. She also asked if she could smoke at one point haha.

• Like 2

This is why I love Mondays baby! I've waited all week and finally it's time to hear some

DRAFT KINGS ads!!!

(gross)

• Like 7

Unrelated to the episode but just a little tidbit for the scoop troop, Lauren Lapkus is doing a netflix special as a variety of characs!!

• Like 5

Gino sure loves to talk about films he's seen, assumedly eyes closed the entire duration.

I do love Scott's favourite Die Hard movie.

zfx3aXy.jpg

• Like 12

He plugged it at the end but definitely check out Jon Gabrus' podcast, High and Mighty.

It is muy bueno from tip to taint, show him support so he keeps doing it!

• Like 6

This is vaguely ironic because I thought Tatiana Maslany was the girl from Arrested Development (aka Alia Shawkat), but then I realized my mistake, but NOW shes really on!

• Like 3

I think you might have been taking her remark a little too seriously.

• Like 4

I think you might have been taking her remark a little too seriously.

I think you might have been taking my remark on her remark a little too seriously.

• Like 4

I think you might have been taking my remark on her remark a little too seriously.

Actually, can I be honest? I think you might have been taking my remark on you taking her remark too seriously too seriously.

• Like 2

Actually, can I be honest? I think you might have been taking my remark on you taking her remark too seriously too seriously.

While we're being honest, can I just lay all my cards on the table? I was thinking you might be taking my remark on your remark, on my remark, on her remark, exactly seriously enough to be remarked upon.

• Like 2

I see now that you've laid all your cards on the table, which is not always advisable in that it allows your opponent to see what you have in your hand, but is also sometimes required for that express purpose, and I respect that, but respectfully, I would say that since we've already decided to be honest, you're not required to ask if you can lay all of your cards on the table. I appreciate you asking, but let's not get bogged down in pleasantries, as I feel like it distracts from the issue at hand.

• Like 3

TGFG (Thank God for Gino) because he saved the ep! The other guests brought damn next to nothing to the table... oh and who the fuck doesn't like animals or candy?!?

Sign in to follow this