🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

"In order to escape from the mob, an African-American man must disguise himself as a white man." This synopsis doesn't do justice to how insanely bad this movie is. It's completely ridiculous from the get-go. Frank "Skeletor" Langella plays the villain, a producer/ mobster who reveals his criminal ties to our lead, Miles("comedian" Lenny Henry), during a turbulent flight. The plane lands, and Miles is afraid for his life. Naturally, Miles seeks help from a make-up artist friend to disguise him as a white guy. Well, wouldn't you know it, Miles ends up being mistaken for the hitman that is supposed to kill him. Miles then must assume a parade of various identities to keep up the ruse. A lot of familiar actors show up, James Earl Jones, Michael Mckean, and JT walsh. Also, Lenny Henry was apparently signed to a three picture deal with Disney. Clearly, that didn't come to fruition as this was a massive bomb. This would be an awesome double feature with either "Soul Man"(also featuring James Earl Jones) or "White Chicks". Here's the trailer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103128/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_73

That's awesome. I'm actually kind of jealous. I would've loved to have seen this by myself in an empty theater when it came out. I just saw it the other day, I'm still trying to rationalize it. There's so much crazy shit to talk about with this one. It would be a great episode.

Sign in to follow this