🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

I was on TV too. I was Cobie Smulders' stunt double in How I Met Your Mother.

edit: I also played Slap in the Slapsgiving episodes.

• Like 12

xnJCGnU.jpg

I go by this billboard every day and it really reminds me to appreciate the triumph that was the Grease Knows Eggs show. #content

• Like 17

Guys you're not supposed to complain about likes. Did you even read Joe's forum guide? I'm so embarrassed for you right now.

Jan jr. Esq. forum rules:

- Keep calm and chive on

• Like 11

Jan jr. Esq. forum rules:

- Keep calm and chive on

mikebonetti forum rules:

- Keep com ic sans

• Like 11

xnJCGnU.jpg

That billboard is strongly insinuating that the lady produced those eggs, but I don't believe it.

• Like 20

xnJCGnU.jpg

I go by this billboard every day and it really reminds me to appreciate the triumph that was the Grease Knows Eggs show. #content

I'd say Manitoba has some of the best eggs in all of Canada.

• Like 5

That billboard is strongly insinuating that the lady produced those eggs, but I don't believe it.

Yeah, she's not even from Manitoba! She's from Saskatchewan, I can tell! Locally produced, yeah right. They probably took some other lady's eggs.

• Like 10

Yeah, she's not even from Manitoba! She's from Saskatchewan, I can tell! Locally produced, yeah right. They probably took some other lady's eggs.

I like my eggs from Manitoba babes and my milk from P.E.I. boobs.

• Like 2

There is a snake in my house. It has slithered behind some furniture and now I can't see it. (Is it even still in my house? How will I be able to tell?)

Any snake experts on the forum who can help me?

• Like 10

Canadian eggs look just like American eggs.

But will we ever know why those chickens crossed the border?

I like my eggs from Manitoba babes and my milk from P.E.I. boobs.

Have I got some ovaries for you!

• Like 4

RanRan, here is what you need to do. Look closely at its eyes. If the pupils are vertical slits, like a cat's eyes, it is a venomous snake so get it out of your house. If the pupils are circular, it is a non-venomous snake and can stay. The only exception would be if it is a coral snake, which has circular pupils and you can tell it apart from similar looking snakes by just remembering this simple rhyme: If a red stripe touches a yellow stripe, it could kill michael stipe. If a red stripe touches a black stripe, it couldn't kill jack white of the white stripes.

• Like 24

It probably just wants to help you rescue Mowgli.

I can't believe what I'm reading. Ran reaches out for help about a deadly viper and this fucker's making jungle book jokes.

Ran, have you tried doing some kicks towards it?

• Like 21

seriously fuck you honlads

I'd seriously fuck Honlads. Have you seen the bone structure on that guy? Holy shit

• Like 14

Honalds, next time you want to make a joke that cruel, take a step back and think about the feelings you'll be hurting. There's a human being on the other end.

• Like 18

Honlads, I cannot believe this shit. I'm trying to give good, scientifically verifiable snake knowledge, and you derail the conversation with your bad advice! NEVER KICK TOWARD A SNAKE RANRAN! DO NOT LISTEN TO HONLADS! It is bad for the snake, and also bad for you.

• Like 14

Snakes should really only be fought according to the Marquess of Queensberry rules of boxing. Snakes are very big on traditions and rules so make sure you set up a proper prize-fight.

• Like 5

honlads this isn't your fault

i assume you just had a horrible upbringing that made you such a cruel heartless bastard

but also yes i'd probably fuck honlads

ran please just stay put until we resolve this debacle

• Like 9

seriously fuck you honlads

You somehow missed the whole point about context. The question is; does this person have an agenda or do they behave in an equally "offensive" way towards everyone. The point is not that understanding context makes it "okay", it's that it doesn't need to be looked at as either okay or not if you can wrap your brain around the subtleties of the situation.

• Like 10

that's good stuff nohorseman, very clever.

also fuck you too.

• Like 4