🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

Synced the podcast to the nip tuck episode. Mediafire doesn't seem to stream so well, its better to download the file.

http://www.mediafire...kmp/niptuck.mp4

amazing first post, this person is going places

• Like 14

Never even occurred to me that "Sex Pistols" might mean "Penises"

• Like 7

I choose worm food.

What should my diet be, knowing that I don't want to disappoint those worms?

• Like 3

I'm a good boy. I had a good night. I am a good boy.

• Like 3

My Coke Zero says to "share a Coke Zero with Friends." I don't have any "friends" and I don't like any of you, but I guess this is the closest I'll ever get to having "friends." So, hey, fuckers, Coke Zero and shit. Fuck.

• Like 11

I do. I like Gadget Man as well. I'll pretty much watch anything w Stephen Fry, Richard Ayoade, Jimmy Carr, or Frankie Boyle.

I like all the movies Richard Ayoade's directed

• Like 1

As someone who had a lower middle class new england upbringing, this interests me.

You rode?

Sorry - this probably doesn't make any sense if you haven't listened to the box angels ep yet

• Like 3

You rode?

Sorry - this probably doesn't make any sense if you haven't listened to the box angels ep yet

I was thinking it might, so I started listening to the box angeles ep and then you posted the apology. I will update with my answer after the episode.

EDIT: I did not row, my school definitely didn't have rowing. Although, I have been around plenty of horses.

• Like 2

I thought Niptuck was a good guest even though I was unfamiliar with his work. Maybe next time he could speak closer into the mic when he does his impersonations.

• Like 16

i think i saw an episode of Nip/Tuck once. a teen boy tried to have sex but couldn't because he was too embarrassed about having a foreskin. then his dad told him to be proud of his foreskin. then i think the boy had sex.

although this could have been something i dreamed up while jerking off.

• Like 18

This episode reminded me of the classic 'cast of days past; It's That Episode with Craig Rowin. He would get a guest to pick an episode of any TV show and they would watch it usually with no context. Great show and it would be super funny if Greggy did an episode of his show about that show.

"It's That Episode of It's That Episode with Craig Rowin With Greggy and Lars Ulrich"

• Like 5

yeah i loved that one, im sure i will eventually

• Like 6

abaTlzf.png

For being NG you'd think they could take a better picture of King Davenport the Lava God of Tit-pics

• Like 1

wait whoa did hayes row? i'll have to ask him about it at the HH symposium next week in Geneva, we could share cool stories about catchin crabs and bangin coxswains

• Like 6

I don't want to like that post because it's too sad. Seriously guys, what are we going to do? We need to start a fund to get Hayes an SM7B and an ISDN line.

• Like 2

Nip/tuck was a truly amazing show with the best stunt casting ever.no spoilers since we are gonna watch every ep with the boys, but hang on tight we are in for a bumpy ride!

• Like 5

Very cool Hayes. I ro' with my crew too.

Just today we were suckin on chili dogs outside the tasty freeze. Its was as unbeleivably gross as it sounds.

• Like 14