🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

There's no guest today as Sean and Hayes address some issues that have come up including plagiarism and cemetery screenings. Then, they delve simultaneously into watching and reviewing an episode of Nip/Tuck from Season 4.

• Like 10

Nip/Tuck: the show that makes you question whether you've found the right partner (I didn't)

311 never forget

• Like 4

Was hoping we'd be leaving the nip talk in the previous thread.

• Like 10

Nip Tuck was also the name of my documentary about the star of the Rush Hour franchise getting a circumcision

• Like 2

I'm happy to be back folks. Liking your shitty posts started to really get to me, but now I'm truly in the spooky spirit of Hallow's Ween.

• Like 1

Just gettin in on some first page action.

This ep looks like it'll be a a goodie

• Like 3

Sitting on a toilet at uni, using their free wifi to download this ep. Life don't get better than this.

• Like 8

I am going to listen to this episode and enjoy it.

• Like 3

Sitting on a toilet at uni, using their free wifi to download this ep. Life don't get better than this.

Is this you?

• Like 2

Ah yes! Finally Tuesday and they are finally discussing Nip/Tuck. This ep is gonna be good! For sure!

• Like 2

I literally have no idea what is happening anymore. Fuck.

• Like 7

I still like it though, just to clarify. Love you Sean and also Hayes in no particular order.

• Like 8

Oh, I watched TheBastardExecutioner... It's not good. I don't know if it's supposed to be good. Is it supposed to be? Because maybe it's not. That's a thing, right? I have no idea.

• Like 5

I woke up because something got in my eye and now I've posted four times. Congratulations.

• Like 6

The most bizarre/fantastic episode of the most bizarre/fantastic podcast.

"I don't finish inside, I always bust and I never pay for it." - Sean stole this from my tinder profile...

• Like 6

The boys get so randy when there's no guest. They should do it more often(^_-)

• Like 7

Can someone make a picture of Peter Dinklage doing surgery while suspended from the ceiling? And then send it directly to me so I can post it without giving you credit? I haven't eaten this week, so the extra likes would really go a long way.

• Like 6

Can't wait to hear the Nip/Tuck commentary, I hope it's about that one episode I saw.

EDIT: I don't think it was the episode, but this episode of Hollywood Handbook was great!

• Like 6

I'm worried that marriage has been a little too stimulating for our darling boy Sean. The Shocker Finger?? Is this the sort of filth you start talking about when you enter a committed relationship :huh:

• Like 13