🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

Very fun episode of Hollywood Handbook this week.

My favourite bit was Minka Kelly laughing at Sean at the restaurant. Had a good laugh at that.

I'm widely known for my cutting and somwhat controversial impressions of figures from pop culture and I'm often asked to do impressions of the boarders you all know and love. I've resisted for a long time.............................

........... until today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPDiprDdFGs&feature=youtu.be

These are definitely all my faves and not the ones I could think of in the spur of the moment.

When you said boarders I was hoping you meant skate dudes and babes, but this was alright, I guess.

5/7

• Like 1

This was an interesting episode. I liked the guy talk; it was like hangin' out with my bros, just talkin bout chicks and they's parts, you know?

But what it a funny episode?

Yes.

So it was also good.

• Like 11

Looks like other people out there are starting to appreciate Sean and Hayes's service to us non-Hollywood insiders: http://www.vulture.c...-24-topics.html

This was a pretty bad list. The Wit and Wisdom of the West really should have been the answer to every category. At the very least you've got cooking, entertainment, arts, literature, comedy, learning, poems and observations humorous and otherwise...that's gotta be 24 topics right there.

• Like 7

So, this is probably one of the weirdest shows the dudes have ever done. It was hilariously brought together by how little they gave a shit about the show. The tangents were really influenced by the fucked up nature of Nip/tuck. I never watched the show, but it always felt so weird to me. It was like overly sexy, but also about surgery. Every clip I've ever seen has made me feel weird in that 50 shades of grey way.

By the way,

What do you think happens when we die?

• Like 4

Capture_zpskjt81olg.png

I didn't REALLY want to know, Steve. I guess I'm just glad I don't have to learn about another new engineer. I don't have the mental energy for that.

• Like 2

"Matt Gourley's new closing sting fades out. Jakal keeps polishing the bare mantle. He briefly recalls waiting after the credits at Marvel movies, at Pirates of the Caribbean. Maybe his patience will pay off again. The heroes eat some schwarma, the monkey is a skeleton. C'mon boys... remember me. I'm here!

The bricks of the hearth feel cold against his feet, the laughter no longer warming them, its tendrils no longer reaching throughout the body like a lazy stretch in the morning sunlight. Heh, he thinks. Mirth, hearth. I could maybe whip up a post with this.. His gaze lifts to the mirror hanging above the mantle.

Jakal folds his polishing cloth and returns it to its resting spot beneath the sink, followed by his homemade citrus-based polish. Doesn't Agata have Polish heritage and could that be a post?"

An excerpt from nohorseman's "Death of the Pro Version."

Sent from my HTC One, the bad kind, with the bad camera not the newer one.

• Like 19

earwolf has spread its wings

Maybe Jim Pardo was unintentionally right calling them airwolf.

• Like 1

just found out my favorite pop-quiz Never Mind the Buzzcocks was cancelled and am very pissed and upset.

fuck you BBC. fuck you very much.

• Like 3

Also, Hayes is a guest on this podcast that I never heard of before:

http://boxangeles.co...ayes-davenport/

I will pay anyone all the money I have to do a cut of this with the host completely edited out and make it just Hayes talking.

Hayes is working so hard to make this guy likable/listenable, and I admire him so much for it. It's still not enough tho.

Sorry I'm being such a bad boy, but I must speak my truth.

• Like 8

I'm proud that I made a "Time of death..." doctor joke last night and then it was in this podcast today. But mine wasn't about eating food, it was about the end of someone else's relationship. Everyone laughed and I was happy. I like coincidences.

• Like 6

Hayes, I promise you, if I ever start the podcast I've been wanting to start for years but haven't due to lack of determination, if I have you on as a guest, it'll be a smooooooth ride. It'll be like you'll be on a baby's bottom, that's how smooth it'll be. Also because the podcast is specifically about Baby's Bottoms.

I'm thinking of calling it, The Baby's Bloomers Generation, or I Want My Baby Butts Ribs.

• Like 5

minus the highness :)

zero the hero :rolleyes:

first the worst :angry:

second the best :lol:

third the one with the hairy chest :(

fourth the one with the golden gun B)

what's up fourth page bros! great ep.

• Like 8

hfh57Wo.jpg

Guys I'm worried about Hayes. I don't want Rebecca finding this picture he sent me. Could you guys help me remove it from the internet for me?

• Like 12

that gives me the heeby jeebies dixon

• Like 1

just found out my favorite pop-quiz Never Mind the Buzzcocks was cancelled and am very pissed and upset.

fuck you BBC. fuck you very much.

I like QI, what about you Soup

• Like 1