🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

"Matt Gourley's new closing sting fades out. Jakal keeps polishing the bare mantle. He briefly recalls waiting after the credits at Marvel movies, at Pirates of the Caribbean. Maybe his patience will pay off again. The heroes eat some schwarma, the monkey is a skeleton. C'mon boys... remember me. I'm here!

The bricks of the hearth feel cold against his feet, the laughter no longer warming them, its tendrils no longer reaching throughout the body like a lazy stretch in the morning sunlight. Heh, he thinks. Mirth, hearth. I could maybe whip up a post with this.. His gaze lifts to the mirror hanging above the mantle.

Jakal folds his polishing cloth and returns it to its resting spot beneath the sink, followed by his homemade citrus-based polish. Doesn't Agata have Polish heritage and could that be a post?"

An excerpt from nohorseman's "Death of the Pro Version."

Sent from my HTC One, the bad kind, with the bad camera not the newer one.

All I read was, "Jakal ... Pro Version."

• Like 8

Hayes seems to have a weird fetishes for mothers feeding their babies from their frontal torpedoes.

• Like 4

I will pay anyone all the money I have to do a cut of this with the host completely edited out and make it just Hayes talking.

Hayes is working so hard to make this guy likable/listenable, and I admire him so much for it. It's still not enough tho.

Sorry I'm being such a bad boy, but I must speak my truth.

Instantly don't trust that podcast, not just bc it's not on wolf den & seems free for all episodes (why isn't the quality so high I have to pay?) but bc the formatting of the site is scary and this person's name is "Box".

• Like 1

Sorry not sorry 2 post again BUT now that I finished that pod ep I just want to say that YOU *ARE* IMPORTANT 2 ME, HAYZIE BONE.

• Like 6

Can't listen to this ep, avoiding nip/tuck spoilers, but I'd like to say that was a fuckin righteous video, ADC. I can have a laugh at myself sometimes, and that impression was spot on. Bravo

• Like 15

Instantly don't trust that podcast, not just bc it's not on wolf den & seems free for all episodes (why isn't the quality so high I have to pay?) but bc the formatting of the site is scary and this person's name is "Box".

hmm

• Like 2

I like QI, what about you Soup

I do. I like Gadget Man as well. I'll pretty much watch anything w Stephen Fry, Richard Ayoade, Jimmy Carr, or Frankie Boyle.

• Like 1

Hayes, I promise you, if I ever start the podcast I've been wanting to start for years but haven't due to lack of determination, if I have you on as a guest, it'll be a smooooooth ride. It'll be like you'll be on a baby's bottom, that's how smooth it'll be. Also because the podcast is specifically about Baby's Bottoms.

I'm thinking of calling it, The Baby's Bloomers Generation, or I Want My Baby Butts Ribs.

talk about conflating things i like and turning me into a pervert.

• Like 3

Confession time: You guys ever find an urge to jump off a cliff/tall building when you're looking down from it? I do, it's weird. I get the same feeling when I see a whale except I don't want to jump, I want to get jiggy with its blowhole. It's not a sexual thing, just an overwhelming sense to conquer another species and establish my dominion over the animal kingdom.

God help me if I ever see a whale when I look over a building ledge.

• Like 2

Confession time: You guys ever find an urge to jump off a cliff/tall building when you're looking down from it? I do, it's weird. I get the same feeling when I see a whale except I don't want to jump, I want to get jiggy with its blowhole. It's not a sexual thing, just an overwhelming sense to conquer another species and establish my dominion over the animal kingdom.

God help me if I ever see a whale when I look over a building ledge.

thank you for liking our posts last week and we are happy to have you back

• Like 6

also you didn't actually like every post like you said you were going to.

Thank you for the constructive criticism, this has been fixed

so in summation; stop being such a failure and start getting real.

Didn't know my dad was on the forums.

you're taking this place soupr seriously

edit: I guess I'm not a failure anymore

• Like 6

This dark and scary Halloween theme this month is really starting to affect us. I think what souprman was trying to say was thank you for liking our posts last week and we are happy to have you back

• Like 6

thank you for liking our posts last week and we are happy to have you back

it's weird what people will read into things isn't it?

• Like 4

be more nice. be more nice. be more nice.

• Like 2

C'mon soup, there's no need to edit yourself. You don't have to be nice, and it's okay to be a failure. That's why I love this forum. That's why it's beautiful. That's why you're beautiful.

ayqzYmd.gif

• Like 1

ayqzYmd.gif

No matter what I do, it won't stop.

Shhhhhhhh. Just go with it. Just let it happen.

• Like 3

I had a similar experience:

2qFRNtZ.jpg

I guess he was listening to his episode of WTF with Marc Maron and decided to check out some of the other fine content offered exclusively on Howl premium.

• Like 21

P5zpavH.jpg

am i in trouble?

I wasn't gonna tell you guys, but....PFT was at my apt the night of the Hangout. He heard you telling your motorcycle stories and thought you could really spin a yarn. He's been having trouble booking guests for Spont lately, so he's started vetting some forum members.

He's gonna be so mad at me...

• Like 5