🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

I DO HAVE HAIR!!! Spot on impression! Good job, buddy.

I've been studying you for months my friend.

AND I think it's fair to say that I got you good. Maybe think twice next time you're about to cross me.

jk lol

• Like 8

LwuQhKD.gif

Hey guys figured now was a good time as ever to post my favorite Mallard Fillmore of the week! I don't really get it but boy do I love that duck!

I get the wrestling parts of this, but not the political parts. Uh...2 stars out of 5.

• Like 3

I'm not sure whether he's a doctor who is a frog or if he's a human doctor that treats only frogs... but yes.

• Like 4

I'm sure whether he's a doctor who is a frog or if he's a human doctor that treats only frogs... but yes.

I'm pretty sure Dr Frog is a doctor of psychology due to how he tried to f with my head with those top 10 Forumers lists or whatever.

Is this a good post? I don't even know anymore thanks to Frog's A+++ social engineering job. What's your end game?

• Like 7

I'm not a doctor, but please don't tell my patients.

• Like 16

Hi, remember when I whined about Who Charted? They listened and are scrapping the music/movie charts! My power has intensified, so just hope I don't turn it on HH. (My only complaint would be to get rid of that new guy Engineer Connor. I still don't know who that is. Stop it, Steve.)

• Like 9

Hi, remember when I whined about Who Charted? They listened and are scrapping the music/movie charts! My power has intensified, so just hope I don't turn it on HH. (My only complaint would be to get rid of that new guy Engineer Connor. I still don't know who that is. Stop it, Steve.)

so what is the format of the show gonna be without those charts? just interview? could be cool.

so what is the format of the show gonna be without those charts? just interview? could be cool.

Oddly, no, they're scrapping Two Charted as well and doing just a host segment up front that will basically be Two Charted. Then they're going to do a guest segment. Wonder where they got THAT idea.

• Like 6

I'm not a doctor, but please don't tell my patients.

most of these patients out there they wouldnt even know what you were saying if you try to tell them, theyd just keep screaming about the immense pain they are in in unintelligible gibberish. my own fault for working in the ER but nothing else gives me that rush u know? probably i should have learned spanish before taking a job at our lady of guadalupe learning hospital tho

• Like 17

I am also not a doctor.

then why do you keep writing me prescriptions? and why do i keep filling them? and what the hell is Clomid?

• Like 4

then why do you keep writing me prescriptions? and why do i keep filling them? and what the hell is Clomid?

Give it time. Soon, all will be revealed.

• Like 5

You know guys everyone's making jokes about his doctor business but noone seems worried about why Steve needs one. Hope you're feeling better buddy!

• Like 5

I didnt even know SteveH had a doctor business. He must be recruiting online doctors. I think we all qualify in that case.

• Like 4

Screw t-shirts, we need official scoop troop notebooks in the earwolf store.

• Like 7