🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

Hi. Some good friends and I made a fun and silly video. Please watch it if you want to giggle.

http://youtu.be/UCrWJDWdsB8

macaroni & cheese sounds is the funniest thing i've heard all day and i watched two ep's of broad city earlier.

• Like 3

#classicnorm

Always wanted to use that joke. Please like this post.

I did like that post, but only because you asked so nicely.

I have nothing useful to contribute to this conversation except that I love Broad City and dream regularly about marrying Ilana.

Also, Norm, you're a Jeremy. You're not foolin anyone ya hot pegging eccentric.

• Like 4

Movie Reviews.

The Martian - So you think getting stuck on mars is gonna stop this plucky astro-botanist, or any other character, from cracking wise at every opportunity? Ehh-wrong! Starring: M'Damon and Childish Gambino. 4/5 stars.

Sicario - Don't you hate it when the drug enforcement agency you work for loans you out to some weird guy in flip-flops so you can baby sit a mysterious Columbian while performing illegal military operations on foreign soil? Ah, yeah ya do! Starring: Bennie & Deez Toro's and EmaBltunz. 4/5 stars.

Mr. Holmes - There comes a time in every aging fictitious legendary detective's actual fictitious life when he must face his greatest enemy, the wasp. Oh, and his own mortality. Starring: Gandalf MacNeato and Linda Lovelace. 4/5 stars.

• Like 5

First!

Suck it, jerks.

Chanson, you already hogged 4 fucking posts on the first page and you keep pulling this shit. Do you think you're better than us? I like you, man, but this is wearing thin. Txt me, dude, we gotta talk.

• Like 5

Chanson, you already hogged 4 fucking posts on the first page and you keep pulling this shit. Do you think you're better than us? I like you, man, but this is wearing thin. Txt me, dude, we gotta talk.

First!

• Like 8

A very hot (but douchey) dude in the band that played at the bar I was at tonight tried to hit on me so I told him his band sucked and when he asked my name, I said I was Marcel Duchamp, the toilet artist. Is this why hot people won't have sex with me?? should i try being nice to them and see if that works? Hot ppl on this forum, plz advise.

I'm not drunk i'm hopped up on gatorade

• Like 16

A very hot (but douchey) dude in the band that played at the bar I was at tonight tried to hit on me so I told him his band sucked and when he asked my name, I said I was Marcel Duchamp, the toilet artist. Is this why hot people won't have sex with me?? should i try being nice to them and see if that works? Hot ppl on this forum, plz advise.

Sorry MC_khaleezy, I think everyone on here is too busy being hot to answer this question. Classic catch 22 situation

• Like 11

So hung over from the live Bone Zone pod I went to last night. Venue was right on the Freedom Trail and I think Hayes and Sean should do a show there because if there is one thing they are about its freedom.

Met some guy who drove all the way up from Baltimore and was chatting up my boyfriend and I asking "are you an engaged couple?" Like really? Isn't that pretty weird? He also said he had never seen The Wire and listened to the Joe Rogan pod and not The Hollywood Handbook sdo the verdict is in.. Baltimore sucks!!!!!

How does the Bone Zone pod have like a million different t shirts and hats and we still have none?

Honestly had fun out but it was kinda also a thing where I felt resentful like I was out with one show but wishing it were another but hey this show really has its shit together so maybe just enjoy myself?

They poured the drinks heavy is what I am saying

• Like 7

I'm not one for kissing ass but Chanson IS better than us. Respect the legend bro

• Like 5

A very hot (but douchey) dude in the band that played at the bar I was at tonight tried to hit on me so I told him his band sucked and when he asked my name, I said I was Marcel Duchamp, the toilet artist. Is this why hot people won't have sex with me?? should i try being nice to them and see if that works? Hot ppl on this forum, plz advise. I'm not drunk i'm hopped up on gatorade

nah i think the marcel duchamp comparison probably just made him think you have Dada issues

• Like 15

I don't know what hot people like, I do know that I'm drunk and blue and listening to father john misty and that if Josh Tillman rang my doorbell and asked me to get down and engage in some good old-fashioned toilet artistry with him - which normally I'd only consider after the 3rd or 4th date - I'd totally be up for it.

I hope this post doesn't give away how douchey I actually am, I can't assess that correctly anymore.

• Like 7

What band was it? I know a lot of people in bands that suck.

• Like 6

I had to sue buzzfeed when they defamed me in their "1 Doctor Who Lost an Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Subscription Card Inside a Human Body" list. Also how is that a list when no one else has done it??? That site's so bad

• Like 18

who is marcel and when did he become da champ?

I thought Marcel was a monkey?

• Like 4