🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

it's a cosby ref right?*

*sorry if the not getting the reference is a reference I don't get

I'll never tell

• Like 3

Wait, Norm is a forum villain? What kind of role do I play here? Oh right, The funny one.

gimp

• Like 4

Honestly in this digital age you have to be so careful about what you say or the "PC Police" is down your throat. Like in '98 I could tell a patient "Hey, I found a problem with her breasts. It's not a tumor but it's the simple fact that they aren't big enough." I say that today and now I'm a trending topic on twitter? It ain't like it used to be.

• Like 16

It's crazy that the loud guy from Scranton who's a dentist from Big Brother shot that lion right?

• Like 5

I can already see the "Don't blame me I voted for Chanson" bumperstickers.

Because I sent you some.

• Like 6

this thread is like the Melvins: Heavy Riffage.

• Like 10

Everyone excited for Columbus Day tomorrow?

• Like 2

Everyone excited for Columbus Day tomorrow?

I'm as excited as I was the day I read the article about that lady who claimed to have three breasts.

References.

• Like 5

I feel like everyone on this forum is teetering on the edge of a mental breakdown. One of us is probably going to snap and burn the whole forum down.

• Like 7

I feel like everyone on this forum is teetering on the edge of a mental breakdown. One of us is probably going to snap and burn the whole forum down.

I am also having a breakdown. But can we please focus on the important things, like these weekly threads having lower and lower post counts? Content, people, content! Especially from elizamuffins cause those have been really good

• Like 4

Teetering? Really?

I think I've made it quite obvious that I'm far far beyond any kind of reasonably stable mental state that would ever allow me to be remotely useful to society either now or in the future.

• Like 9

Teetering? Really?

I think I've made it quite obvious that I'm far far beyond any kind of reasonably stable mental state that would ever allow me to be remotely useful to society either now or in the future.

Don't quote my post without liking it.

• Like 9

I was gonna do a super funny on topic joke post but instead I want to lend this sentiment my sincere support.

• Like 5

You know what you did.

• Like 3

I kinda feel like that shy kid at a party that is only there because my mom is friend's with the cool kid's mom and he was forced to invite me and I just kinda stood in the corner for a while waiting for an opportunity to include myself in the festivities but fell short and got really bent out of shape about it but something shifted and I start paying attention and I realize the reason I'm having a hard time jumping in is because all the other kids have just been huffing glue and breaking boards over each other's backs and I'm a little afraid what that'll mean for my future but now everyone is strungout and kind of writhing about and this is my chance to walk to that bowl of popcorn I've been eyeing for a while because I started getting hungry an hour ago but I didn't want to attract attention to myself

• Like 15

I kinda feel like that shy kid at a party that is only there because my mom is friend's with the cool kid's mom and he was forced to invite me and I just kinda stood in the corner for a while waiting for an opportunity to include myself in the festivities but fell short and got really bent out of shape about it but something shifted and I start paying attention and I realize the reason I'm having a hard time jumping in is because all the other kids have just been huffing glue and breaking boards over each other's backs and I'm a little afraid what that'll mean for my future but now everyone is strungout and kind of writhing about and this is my chance to walk to that bowl of popcorn I've been eyeing for a while because I started getting hungry an hour ago but I didn't want to attract attention to myself

Damn, I wish I was as good as you at run-on sentences.

edit: also congrats to MCkhaleezy, thejjar, greggy, chicknsandwich, and nohorseman for killin it on "Best of /r/Earwolf 30/9-11/10" (never forget)

I didn't make it even though I racked up more than 300 link karma this month (who's counting) but whatever. I guess Slayner doesn't think that contributing to the forum means anything but I'm not taking it too hard or writing it down in my journal every night so that I can remember to take you out when the moment permits.

• Like 7

Damn, I wish I was as good as you at run-on sentences.

edit: also congrats to MCkhaleezy, thejjar, greggy, chicknsandwich, and nohorseman for killin it on "Best of /r/Earwolf 30/9-11/10" (never forget)

I didn't make it even though I racked up more than 300 link karma this month (who's counting) but whatever. I guess Slayner doesn't think that contributing to the forum means anything but I'm not taking it too hard or writing it down in my journal every night so that I can remember to take you out when the moment permits.

Hayes and Sean don't even read r/Earwolf so who cares? Hop over to r/wolfcool if you want to be part of something that matters.

• Like 7

Don't you dare bring up my shameful past with r/earwolf here. I'm trying to make a new life for myself. All I want to do is move forward! I'm a *real* actress now!!

• Like 7

YOUVE DONE THIS TO ME JEFFREY DONT THINK I DONT NOTICE

God what do I have to do to win you over?

• Like 9

r/earwolf always makes me smile. Because it spells a funny word, in case that wasn't obvious.

Don't make me put my DickWolf in your r/earwolf.

• Like 12

Guys you're not supposed to complain about likes. Did you even read Joe's forum guide? I'm so embarrassed for you right now.

• Like 14