🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

what the hell is going on here. can i please remind you that the @ feature is not free on this forum.

• Like 20

Pete, are you actually upset or are you joking? Surely you must know that honlads means no harm, this is a silly place

• Like 2

I got legit mad for a minute. sorry gang. sorry Keiran. I'm better now. nohorseman made me laugh and now i feel silly. sorry.

edit>but really fuck everyone.

• Like 7

There is a snake in my house. It has slithered behind some furniture and now I can't see it. (Is it even still in my house? How will I be able to tell?)

Any snake experts on the forum who can help me?

I read this post from RanRan and thought to myself, "well that's a shame. too bad I have no experience on the matter. shouldn't waste her time by responding with uninformed nonsense." Well boy did my situation change. I received a package from Amazon about an hour ago. Really big box. I figured it was a gift from my dad. I opened it and inside was this SICK jumpsuit (anyone who knows me knows I LOVE jumpsuits). Anyways, I was so excited I threw the box in my kitchen and ran to my bedroom to try on the jumpsuit (fits like a glove btw). I should have examined the box more cause it turns out beneath a layer of packing peanuts was a buttload of snakes. Now there is a swarm in my kitchen and they're eating all my cereal. This jumpsuit is still super sweet so if any of you have any ideas how I can get rid of the snakes while keeping the jumpsuit, that's the only solution I am open to.

• Like 7

There is a snake in my house. It has slithered behind some furniture and now I can't see it. (Is it even still in my house? How will I be able to tell?)

Any snake experts on the forum who can help me?

Snake expert here! Better find that snake fast!

• Like 7

I got legit mad for a minute. sorry gang. sorry Keiran. I'm better now. nohorseman made me laugh and now i feel silly. sorry.

And now I'm mad as hell that my real name is online for people to do god knows what with!!

• Like 8

Ok, enough kidding around. Here's what you do. Get a bag of one hundred live mice and let them loose inside your house. Recapture all the mice after a couple days. If some of the mice have disappeared, it means the snake is still in your house.

• Like 19

Welp, since Ran hasn't posted in a couple of hours I think its safe to assume that she's snakefood.

RIP in peace Ran, you were one of my top 20 favorite forumers.

• Like 16

Ran went off to find an Indian snake charmer, but accidentally navigated to North America instead. Happy Columbus day guys!

• Like 14

i clicked like on all the mean posts that made ppl mad hg5Y2hA.gif

• Like 23

Anyways, I was so excited I threw the box in my kitchen and ran to my bedroom to try on the jumpsuit (fits like a glove btw).

Was probably just a glove ,TBH

• Like 7

Really worried about Ran Ran. Waiting for her to come back and tell us what happened brings me back to listening to the first and best podcast, Serial. Only with snakes so I am calling it........

"Snakial"

mic-drop.gif

• Like 5

Jeffrey, I know what I did was wrong now.

• Like 5

I don't know what's going on here. I just hope everyone is OK, including snakes.

Snakial is what's going on here. And was there even a pay phone at that Best Buy?!

• Like 6

I talked to Amazon and they said the snakes were ordered by someone from this forum...

• Like 6

Ha ha, I managed to fool ALL of you with my clever brain teaser! At no point did I say the snake was alive!

No but there may or may not be a living snake in my house, idk :(

• Like 19

Ha ha, I managed to fool ALL of you with my clever brain teaser! At no point did I say the snake was alive!

No but there may or may not be a living snake in my house, idk :(

A real Schrödinger's snake situation.

• Like 11