🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 104 — Nip/Tuck Commentary Episode 408

Someone crunch the numbers and make a list of which forum members should "go fuck themself" the most THEN we can settle this.

Indie-Randa Jones you need to straight get mongoose and Riki tiki tavi that situation. (sorry soup but that IS the proper Kipling reference to play here.)

Also I just ran the numbers - I gotta go fuck myself right quick.

• Like 17

haha yeah guys hondads sucks! i hope i'm not late i just got out of the burlington coat factory HAVE U SEEN THEIR SALES?

• Like 12

wasn't that cool how A Bear appeared out of nowhere to moderate?

• Like 5

Jeffrey, I know what I did was wrong now.

I'm always happy when my friends settle their differences.

Wait, I just checked my profile, JeffreyMurders and I are apparently not friends. So, y'know, f that guy.

• Like 5

if you ever have a snake problem then spend the entire day drinking with abandon, it's what worked for ol' St. Patrick

• Like 5

You guys think st Patrick and the pied piper got along? I like to think they respected each other cause "real recognize real"

• Like 6

nohorseperson i sent you a pm. 2 actually, but i just now noticed you didn't see the other.

I wanted to know if NHM had any sugar. (callback)

• Like 3

lol that's not your number that's the number mike jones lists in "Back Then"

• Like 9

Good work everyone. Hope the snake thing gets settled. The thing about that lady laying those eggs was my fave. Nighty night.

• Like 6

I'm on the phone with nohorseman currently. He's telling me which ones of you are hot, so from now on I will only be addressing those of you on that list.

• Like 6

but I dont want to talk to you

negging doesn't work on me, Norm. Sorry. You'll have to find another insecure girl to wear down via this method.

• Like 6

First

dammit, chanson.

I'm on the phone with nohorseman currently. He's telling me which ones of you are hot, so from now on I will only be addressing those of you on that list.

glad to be temporarily on this list on account of my current fever. It's gonna be a TIGHT two days.

• Like 5

negging doesn't work on me, Norm. Sorry. You'll have to find another insecure girl to wear down via this method.

yes it does...

in all honesty, that post was more about how I'm hot and how nohorseman is in love with me. you were an unfortunate casuality of my internet callousness.

tl;dr: sorry, not sorry

• Like 5

yes it does...

in all honesty, that post was more about how I'm hot and how nohorseman is in love with me. you were an unfortunate casuality of my internet callousness.

I am not a victim, Norm. I could only be described as a "casualty" if your words had any effect on me whatsoever. Which they do not.

• Like 4

Norm ������������������������

edit those are heart smooch emojis

• Like 6

I talked to Mr Parties on telephone. He's nice. And cool. Pretty smart too actually. He even cracked a couple jokes. Yep. Nice guy.

• Like 5

but I dont want to talk to you

yes it does...

I am not a victim, Norm. I could only be described as a "casualty" if your words had any effect on me whatsoever. Which they do not.

Thank god.

God, will they or won't they? Classic Ross and Rachel over here.

• Like 15

God, will He or won't he? Classic Ross and Rachel over here.

• Like 14

God, will He or won't he? Classic Ross and Rachel over here.

this post is best post. I'm only posting again because it deserves more than a like. so here's a trike (rhymes)trike_fx5.png

edit: just want to point out that this page of the thread is really "like" heavy. Please hold all of your likes until the next page because there is a surplus on this one and I don't want to bankrupt the system.

(is that how taxes work?)

Thanks

• Like 3

this post is best post. I'm only posting again because it deserves more than a like. so here's a trike (rhymes)trike_fx5.png

edit: just want to point out that this page of the thread is really "like" heavy. Please hold all of your likes until the next page because there is a surplus on this one and I don't want to bankrupt the system.

(is that how taxes work?)

Thanks

Don't worry bb, I got hella likes to give, and Imma make it rain on these sexy posts (to reenergize the "like" currency and boost this forum's economy of course)

• Like 6