🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 380 — A Colinary Journey

It's a Fuller House as fan favorite Colin Hanks returns to the show along with Jesse Hughes and Josh Homme of Eagles of Death Metal on this week's B-B-B-ONUS Comedy Bang! Bang! Join them as they reminisce about the good ol' days of getting music at a record store and the first time the two JH's became chums. Later, everyone goes on a Colinary journey as they sample new inventions from Maximilian Lugner and Dr. Hiro Tokyo, the creators of the Halloween Whopper.

• Like 1

God damn it Colin you ended up in the studio again. It's a CALL IN show. Jesus Christ what a mess.

EDIT: It has come to my attention is was actually NOT a call in show this time, and I will performing ritual hara kiri for my crimes.

• Like 1

Scott yelling "check your white privilege!" at Colin was amazing... I hope he starts taking other guests to task when their white male hetero cisgender privilege rears its ugly head.

• Like 9

Scott yelling "check your white privilege!" at Colin was amazing... I hope he starts taking other guests to task when their white male hetero cisgender privilege rears its ugly head.

Scott is a voice of the people

• Like 1

What a shitty episode!

• Like 5

really great episode, loved how willing Eagles of the Death Metal were to play along and join in on the improv

• Like 8

I'd been hoping Scott would bring Josh on the podcast ever since he indirectly killed him with a crossbow on the television show!

• Like 1

Great ep!

Was stoked for the lineup and everyone delivered.

Also I hope we get more mentions of foams and corners whenever possible.

C+

• Like 5

"What a batman the ride this has been." - Scott Aukerman WELL LOOKS LIKE I'M STEALING THIS QUOTE FOR ALL TIMES.

• Like 10

Great ep. I'm an EoDM and QOTSA fan going way back. Also, I'll laugh at any sentence that contains the word diarrhea.

• Like 5

What a fun bonus episode!

Colin was great, Jesse was fun, Matt & Brian were bonkers (as usual), & Josh was just hilariously quick.

Scott was so, so great here. I love hearing him have fun with the guests, & this episode sounded like a good time was had by all. So many throwaway lines Scott said had me crying with laughter.

& then, I was crying for real.

I did not expect to hear the "Foam/Phone Corner" theme song & it took me by such surprise, that my reaction was to immediately start crying. I know that sounds batshit crazy, but it suckered punched me in the heart. For a split second, I honestly thought we were getting new Foam, & then I remembered. It made me sad, but happy, too. I'm so glad Scott brought it back (TWICE!) & I hope to hear it anytime "foam" & "corner(s)" are mentioned.

Good stuff, man.

• Like 7

Wow, thank you Brett for picking my plugs theme. And thank you Scott for getting that delicious quote from Homme about my music. Most people don't compliment my chunkiness and it felt good.

Brian Stack is a silly goose, love any of his appearances.

Awful lot of potty jokes in this one, mother wasn't impressed.

• Like 9

That first Foam Corner theme hit me pretty hard... second one made it all better. Miss ya Harris <3

• Like 4

Wow, thank you Brett for picking my plugs theme. And thank you Scott for getting that delicious quote from Homme about my music. Most people don't compliment my chunkiness and it felt good.

Brian Stack is a silly goose, love any of his appearances.

Awful lot of potty jokes in this one, mother wasn't impressed.

You are the plugs theme champion, keep it up!

Also plaster that quote from Josh Homme everywhere you can!

• Like 3

I loved this episode until we met Huskey's character. I'm not the PC police or anything, but can we NOT with the Mickey Rooney-style Asian impersonations? It's really not funny. I love BH, but that character just didn't do it for me.

• Like 2

You are the plugs theme champion, keep it up!

Also plaster that quote from Josh Homme everywhere you can!

Hah, it was 10am before I was plastering that above Rich Sommer's "...upsetting!" comment on my soundcloud.

I'm off to go get some lard ready to record Plugs 5.

Thank you :)

The Foam Corner theme really hit hard, a really lovely little tribute and I'm glad Scott didn't feel the need to explain the significance of it to Homme. Was just something for Scott and the fans.

• Like 1

I loved this episode until we met Huskey's character. I'm not the PC police or anything, but can we NOT with the Mickey Rooney-style Asian impersonations? It's really not funny. I love BH, but that character just didn't do it for me.

Big ups to all people of different stars and stripes, but still, it was worth it just for Scott to hypothetically point out how racist it may have sounded.

• Like 3

I didn't like the accent used on this episode either. I mean, last week I had to deal with Scott using the term "wine heads" on Spontaneanation, and today Matt Walsh does a stereotypical French/German accent?

• Like 8

Ah-yeah, thevoblex is real motherfucker. Very real.

As I went to set my DVR to record tonight's TV show (yes Scott, people watch it), I was reminded of how much I laughed at "Benders" and "Gigi Does It" becoming the new version of "an all-new 'Maron'".

• Like 2